PDA

View Full Version : what should i do??

XR-34
Sep 16, 2003, 03:57 PM
i dunno where , but i read somewhere that tekking an unknown weapon decreases its value. what's that mean? just now i found a ?SPECIAL WEAPON. it looks like a red saber but its got a cool W-shaped photon blade and the handle has a cross gaurd on it. i don't wanna mess this up. am i supposed to take it to the tekker?
is this THE Red Saber??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XR-34 on 2003-09-16 13:58 ]</font>

Dillon
Sep 16, 2003, 04:00 PM
The weapon you just found is a type of Photon Claw. I'm not sure which one it is exactly..maybe a Silence Claw..I'm not sure, but I think the only red claw weapon is Nei's Claw..or maybe Rika's.

But anyway, it depends on what the item is. If you claim you've found something like the 1975 Agito, and want to prove its legitness, then you'd keep it UNtekked until you could take a picture of it being Tekked.

I don't think it decreses value any.

But remember, while a weapon is untekked you won't be able to use its special.

Soukosa
Sep 16, 2003, 04:06 PM
On 2003-09-16 13:57, XR-34 wrote:
i dunno where , but i read somewhere that tekking an unknown weapon decreases its value. what's that mean? just now i found a ?SPECIAL WEAPON. it looks like a red saber but its got a cool W-shaped photon blade and the handle has a cross gaurd on it. i don't wanna mess this up. am i supposed to take it to the tekker?
is this THE Red Saber??

Sounds like a Kaladbolg. Yeah, you take it to the tekker like you do with the weapons that start with "???".

XR-34
Sep 16, 2003, 04:13 PM
man, sounomi, you know your stuff. but duuuudes, the weapon description says its all legendary and stuff. so why the f*** is it worth a measly 10 meseta????? is this thing a fake???? oh hell no.... i just looked at how much my delsaber buster is worth....10!!!! whats up with this? are all speacial weaps like this?

Soukosa
Sep 16, 2003, 04:16 PM
Yeah, all special weapons, guards, and tools will only get you 10 meseta, with the exception of Photon Drops which get you 1000 meseta.

Scejntjynahl
Sep 16, 2003, 04:18 PM
Sometimes, if you meet the requirements, you can equip untekked weapons and see them for what they are. And using psoworld you can compare images to get a better idea of what you got. But if it remains untekked you may not be able to use its special techniques though.

flueggy
Sep 16, 2003, 04:18 PM
oh and mags you can't even sell

PABLOparavida
Sep 16, 2003, 04:46 PM
I wish you cauld sell mag. I have so many that hate me.