PDA

View Full Version : P-arm's Arms..

Wood_Golem
Sep 16, 2003, 04:27 PM
Hi just wanted to know if it is easier to get it with yellowboze in hard mode or if i should just go for it with skyly in ult? And if it is easier in hard mode can you give me the probability for the drop plz? thanks in advance

Soukosa
Sep 16, 2003, 04:33 PM
I can't give you any probablities but you do have a better chance of getting them with Hard Yellowboze than you do in Ult.

HUmar_Skyly
Sep 16, 2003, 04:35 PM
To tell You what i think you should do is stay with going with yellowboze because i've only found 2 different weapons it the caves with a SKYLY, Chain Sawd, and Guilty Light, so stay with Yellowboze

Wood_Golem
Sep 16, 2003, 04:39 PM
Ehm i got a lvl 140 skyly HUnewearl lol i belive you missunderstood me dude and btw keep at it you'll eventually find something good in the caves i've personally found everything skyly finds in caves except for the P-arms arms thats why i was asking cause i have a lvl 20 FOnewm thats in hard and i was wondering if he'd be the best bet for the P-arms and so it seems thnx sounomi http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Olga-Rappy
Sep 16, 2003, 04:50 PM
Better to try for the Grass Assasin's Arms. Low requirement, and second best Double Sword weapon.

Wood_Golem
Sep 16, 2003, 04:55 PM
Already got 2 of them dude http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif they suited me pretty well till i got to forest ult and now at lvl 140 it is but a distant memory me using them lol

Genoa
Sep 16, 2003, 05:05 PM
G-Assasin... second best Twin Swords in the game???
I think not... See for yourself to see which one YOU think is 2nd best.

ASUKA:
"A pair of swords bonded with ultra high temperature Photons."

ATP + 650-570
ATA + 50
Max Grinder = 30
Special = Burning
Class = Twin Sword
Required ATP: 650
Stars: 10

Yamato:
"A pair of swords bonded with ultra low temperature Photons. Its special attack freezes enemies."

ATP + 390
ATA + 40
Max Grinder = 60
Special = Blizzrd
Class = Twin Sword
Required ATP: 470

G-Assasin's Sabers:
"Enemy weapon made from the two arms of a Grass Assassin."

ATP + 350-360
ATA + 35
Max Grinder = 25
Special = Arrest
Class = Twin Sword
Required ATP: 390

Sange&Yasha:
"A pair of Katanas that work perfectly in concert with one another."

ATP + 640-650
ATA + 50
Max Grinder = 30
Special = Gush
Class = Twin Sword
Required ATP: 800
Stars: 12

Rudoku
Sep 16, 2003, 05:10 PM
My Yellowboze found one in Hard. It was one day that I said, "I want a P-Arm's Arm" and ended up getting it on my first Pan Arms. The weapon kinda sucks, but some people want it for its quirkiness.

lain2k3
Sep 16, 2003, 07:52 PM
Actually, musashi is better than Gassassin and yamato because of the berserk special, lets it do a lot more damage...

Genoa
Sep 16, 2003, 07:55 PM
yeah but I don't have the HP to do Berserk status. 623 is not something to waste on ultimate. The only twin swords I have is Yamato and G-Assasin's Sabers. Yet those are for my HUmar.

Genoa
Sep 16, 2003, 07:57 PM
btw, I just noticed your 2 levels higher than me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif and we're both Skyly RAmarls. Whoa, watta coinsidence.

Zarana
Sep 17, 2003, 02:33 AM
As far as Pan Arms items go, rarity never gets that bad. You would find them at about the same time in either place, there is no clear advantage. You could bore yourself to death with the slightly less rare one or get good experience with the slightly more rare one, either way really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarana on 2003-09-17 00:34 ]</font>

rena-ko
Sep 17, 2003, 07:28 AM
also depends if you can easily kill pan arms on ult.

i however only have androids that could get pan arms from it... and it would be way more easy for a force...

anyway good luck