PDA

View Full Version : GC: Confirmation, Pease

Reenee
Sep 16, 2003, 04:51 PM
Can any VIRIDIA users confirm finding a VISK from a Dark Belra in Hard or Very Hard?

Soukosa
Sep 16, 2003, 05:13 PM
I don't have a Viridia but the item rare table in the game shows that only Greennill, Skyly, and Yellowboze can find a Visk.

Reenee
Sep 16, 2003, 05:23 PM
Yeah, those are confirmed finds, but the other forums I visit had someone post that they were a VIRIDIA. I don't know the difficulty, but it just might be Hard Mode.

Soukosa
Sep 16, 2003, 05:26 PM
They were most likely playing under a Skyly or Yellowboze game, since Hard Dark Belras drop a Visk for those two.

Zaneatron
Sep 16, 2003, 05:40 PM
i think when low level rare like that come into drop tables and so fourth i think most of them will be dropped on any id, its just your far more likely to find them on specific ones. therefore i think there is a random rare variable so you can get them from any enemy with any id, its just far more unlikely.
i hoep that made sense, it does in my head but then it should, if u dont get it well forget i said it its likely to be BS anyway

Ketchup345
Sep 17, 2003, 06:21 PM
On 2003-09-16 15:40, Zane-online wrote:
i think when low level rare like that come into drop tables and so fourth i think most of them will be dropped on any id, its just your far more likely to find them on specific ones. therefore i think there is a random rare variable so you can get them from any enemy with any id, its just far more unlikely.
i hoep that made sense, it does in my head but then it should, if u dont get it well forget i said it its likely to be BS anyway

Actually, everything has a set drop that has been found out, except for Very Hard and Ultimate Boxes. Those boxes still have items in them yet to be discovered, and are the only things except for the final bosses that don't have a set drop (final bosses may in the future).

Soukosa
Sep 17, 2003, 07:09 PM
On 2003-09-17 16:21, Ketchup345 wrote:
Actually, everything has a set drop that has been found out, except for Very Hard and Ultimate Boxes. Those boxes still have items in them yet to be discovered, and are the only things except for the final bosses that don't have a set drop (final bosses may in the future).

Boxes have set rares, just more than one (a max of 60 per difficulty between all the areas and episodes). Final bosses have a set rare as well, but it's unknown as to whether they are avaiable yet or not.

Ketchup345
Sep 17, 2003, 07:14 PM
On 2003-09-17 17:09, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-09-17 16:21, Ketchup345 wrote:

Boxes have set rares, just more than one (a max of 60 per difficulty between all the areas and episodes). Final bosses have a set rare as well, but it's unknown as to whether they are avaiable yet or not.

Whoops, meant to say they have a set drop, but not activated yet. And din't know about the box limits.

Zaneatron
Sep 19, 2003, 11:46 AM
i know there are set drops, i just feel that in the lower difficulties that it is possible to get a differtnt rare from anything, it is just even more rare than than normal, anyway its just a crazy theory of mine