PDA

View Full Version : eXo's Weekly Wrestling Wrap - Up *Last Updated 9/26/2003*

eXo
Sep 16, 2003, 05:14 PM
BILL GOLDBERG CRASHES THE GAMES PARTY
Sept. 16, 2003 - RAW RESULTS -

The road to Unforgiven was not a smooth one for Goldberg up to this point. But with less than a week to the biggest match of his career, Goldberg made it a point to go into Unforgiven with the psychological advantage.

A cocky Triple H took to the ring at the end of RAW to throw a farewell party for Goldberg. The World Heavyweight Champion obviously thinks that he is going to retire Goldberg at Unforgiven this Sunday. Unfortunately for the Game, Goldberg made himself an uninvited guest to the party. Once there, he destroyed Triple H, giving Goldberg what may be an edge heading into their match.

Lita surprised everybody in attendance at the University of South Carolina when she returned to RAW to help Trish from a beating she was receiving at the hands of Gail Kim and Molly. It has been quite a while since WWE fans have seen Lita in action, but judging from her brief appearance on RAW, it doesn't look like she has missed a beat. Soon after, it was announced that Lita will team up with Trish Stratus this Sunday at Unforgiven to take on Gail Kim and Molly.

Contract signings never seem to go off without a hitch in WWE. The one held on RAW for the Last Man Standing Match at Unforgiven was no different, as Kane and Shane went at it tooth and nail. Their altercation was highlighted by Shane dropping an elbow onto Kane, while he was laid out on the announce table.

Elsewhere on RAW, Stone Cold Steve Austin finally put Christian in a pay-per-view match. This one will not be a one-on-one affair, however. It will be a Triple Threat Match for the Intercontinental Championship. Christian's opponents will Be Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam.

Match results:
Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam wrestled to a no contest
Rob Conway def. Spike Dudley
Fabulous Moolah def. Victoria
Mark Henry & Rodney Mack def. Lance Storm & Goldust
Molly & Gail Kim def. Trish
Val Venis def. Test
Jerry "The King" Lawler def. Al Snow

THIS IS BEING POSTED TO KEEP THE FEW,PSOW WRESLING FANS UP TO DATE. EVERYONE ENJOY NON WRESTLING FANS NEED NOT REPLY.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-09-26 12:18 ]</font>

Dgo
Sep 16, 2003, 07:41 PM
My molly will win cause thats what she does best(well that and kick trishes ass all day long).

Firocket1690
Sep 16, 2003, 08:57 PM
welll ....

FYI ...
*warning SPOILERS!!!*

it's all scripted ....

http://www.wrestlingdotcom.com

they have scripts for the RAW is WAR shows there ...
I used to really think WWE was real ... till a friend woke me up and gave me the next 2 weeks shows printed nicely in a small summary

oh wellz .... just a FYI

P.S. sorry about the rain!
> WWE fans' parade
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RuneLateralus
Sep 16, 2003, 09:47 PM
It is not real? No!!!!

Why ruin things I was never supposed to know?!!!

eXo
Sep 16, 2003, 09:57 PM
Heh boy firerocket is a genius,but i dont think anyone over here thinks that Wrestling is real,hell the name even tells you that.World Wrestling Entertainment hmm thanks for the information but we kinda figured that out by now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
I guess thats so much for the whole non-wrestlings fans please do not reply thingy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-09-20 01:56 ]</font>

eXo
Sep 20, 2003, 03:55 AM
BROCK TAKES OLMPIANS GOLD
Sept. 18, 2003 - SMACKDOWN RESULTS -

Fans were treated to one of the most breathtaking matches in recent history this week on SmackDown! when Kurt Angle defended his WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar in a 60-minute WWE Ironman Match. While amazing to watch, however, what was meant to be a match to determine the better athlete between the two WWE Superstars turned into Brock Lesnar cheating his way to victory.

Right off the bat, Lesnar clocked Angle several times with a steel chair. The move cost the challenger a fall, but it was all part of Brock's plan to weaken the WWE Champion. Soon after, Brock was able to gain two quick falls on the fallen Angle. Throughout the entire hour, antics like this were the norm from Brock Lesnar. Like a true champion, however, Kurt Angle fought his way through the horrible disadvantages that were put in his way. In the end, it was Brock walking away with the WWE Championship, but it wasn't because of a lack of athleticism on Kurt Angle's part. Rather, it was because of a pre-meditated plan by the animal Brock Lesnar to cheat in order to win.

Also on SmackDown!, twice is nice for Eddie Guerrero, as he is now a double champion. He and Chavo defeated the Self-Proclaimed World's Greatest Tag Team for the WWE Tag Team Championship.

Match results:
Rey Mysterio & Chris Benoit def. Tajiri & Rhyno via pinfall
Shaniqua def. Torrie Wilson & Nidia via pinfall
Los Guerreros def. the Self-Proclaimed World's Greatest Tag Team via pinfall
Brock Lesnar def. Kurt Angle 5-4 in the 60-minute WWE Ironman Match
1. Angle won via DQ when Lesnar hit Angle with a chair.
2. Lesnar won via pinfall after an F-5
3. Lesnar won via submission to an Ankle Lock
4. Lesnar won via count out after an F-5 outside
5. Angle won via pinfall after an Angle Slam
6. Lesnar won via pinfall after hitting Angle with the belt
7. Lesnar won via pinfall after a top-rope superplex
8. Angle won via pinfall after a belly-to-belly superplex
9. Angle won via submission to an Ankle Lock

Firocket1690
Sep 20, 2003, 10:19 AM
heh, I still watch Raw on Spike for what is : ENTERTAINMENT

for some weird reason... I always hated Smackdown

Edit:
wootness! 600th post http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2003-09-20 08:24 ]</font>

eXo
Sep 22, 2003, 05:20 AM
WWE UNFORGIVEN RESULTS
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2003

Handicap Tag Team Table Match
Dudley Boyz V.S La Re'sistance & Rob Conway
WINNER: Dudley Boyz

Stacey Keibler services Match
Rules:
(1)If Scott steiner wins he gets Stacey Keibler
(2)If test wins Scott Steiner is his personal servant
WINNER:Test
Stacey accidently hit Scott Steiner with a chair

Respect Match
Randy "The Legend Killer" Orton
V.S
WWE Legend "HBK" Shawn Micheals
WINNER:Randy "The Legend Killer" Orton
*Randy Orton hit Shawn Micheals with a pair of brass knuckles*

Women Tag Team Match
Molly Holly & Gail Kim
V.S
Trish Stratus & Lita
WINNER:Trish Stratus & Lita

Rights To Raw Match
Rules:
If Ross & King loose,Al Snow & The Coach replace them on raw.
Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
V.S
Al Snow & The Coach
WINNER:Al Snow & The Coach
*Chris Jericho interfered*

Last Man Standing Match
Shane McMahon
V.S
KANE
WINNER:KANE

Triple ThreatI.C Championship Match
Christian "champ" V.S Chris Jericho V.S R.V.D
WINNER:Christian

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP V.S CAREER MATCH
Bill Goldberg V.S Triple H "champ"
Rules:
(1)If Triple H wins Goldberg leaves WWE wrestling for good
(2)If Goldberg wins he gets the belt
WINNER:Bill Goldberg
*No surprise there noway goldberg was leaving duh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

THATS ALL FOR THE PAY PER VIEW

Firocket1690
Sep 22, 2003, 07:51 PM
Thankies!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif No way in hell parents gonna pay 29.99 for my WWE enjoyment.

We need more ppl to post in this thread ...
2 updates and this is the 8th reply !!

Firocket1690
Sep 22, 2003, 07:52 PM
also forgot to add:
Stacy Keibler http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and Test said Steiner was going to "be his bitch"
bot "his personal servant"

*mwehee*

eXo
Sep 23, 2003, 12:34 AM
On 2003-09-22 17:52, Firocket1690 wrote:
also forgot to add:
Stacy Keibler http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and Test said Steiner was going to "be his bitch"
bot "his personal servant"

*mwehee*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Yeah i know what test really said but,i was trying to keep tis clean ya know kids and all.* I see you really do watch wrestling as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif *

eXo
Sep 23, 2003, 01:09 AM
THE BILLGOLDBERG ERA BEGINS "4" NOW
Sept. 22, 2003 - RAW RESULTS -

The capacity crowd nearly blew the roof off the arena in Washington D.C. when the new World Heavyweight Champion, Goldberg, made his way to the ring. With the gold in hand, Goldberg was there to tell everybody to believe the hype. Before, Goldberg could get very much out, however, Eric Bischoff came down to personally congratulate the new champ. Bischoff then took credit for creating Goldberg. Needless to say, Goldberg didn't take to kindly to Bischoff's comments. The champ let the boss know he was upset by Spearing him to the ground.

The new World Heavyweight Champion didn't have long to celebrate his victory, as he was then slated to defend his title against Chris Jericho. To make matters worse, Eric Bischoff served as the special outside enforcer. With the numbers against him, Goldberg's chances of victory dwindled. But like a true champion, he fought back and defeated Y2J.

RAW cut in live to the red carpet of The Rock's new movie "The Rundown." An emotional Rock thanked his fans for making him the man that he is today.

At Unforgiven, Shane McMahon risked life and limb in an attempt to defeat Kane in their Last Man Standing Match. Unfortunately for Shane, the risks he took landed him in the hospital. RAW cameras caught Shane resting in his hospital bed. From there, he had a message for Kane. But before he could finish it, Kane appeared in Shane's hospital room. The Big Red Monster then tore an already weakened Shane McMahon to pieces.

Also on RAW, an upset Triple H told the fans that they need him more than he needs them in a rather cryptic message.

Match results:
Rob Van Dam def. Christian via DQ
Mark Henry def. Tommy Dreamer
Lita & Trish def. Molly & Gail Kim
Hurricane & Rosey def. Rene Dupree & Rob Conway
Evolution def. Garrison Cade, Mark Jindrak & Maven
Goldberg def. Chris Jericho

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-09-22 23:18 ]</font>

eXo
Sep 25, 2003, 05:33 AM
FEEL FREE TO TAKE MY WRESTLING POLL OF THE DAY

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=66473&forum=9&0

SubstanceD
Sep 25, 2003, 12:58 PM
Unforgiven was okay but it was not great.

I would like to know where they are going to go with the whole entire Scott steiner being Test's 'bitch' thing.

The outcome to the Randy Orton vs HBK match was very predictable but I was a little shocked at how much HBK has been jobbing lately ( I was glad that he jobbed to Jericho since none on RAW deserved it more but I think losing to Orton soo soon afterward was a mistake ).

The outcome of the Coach and Al Snow vs King and J.R. match surprised me alot, and who asys that the the WWE can't suprise us fans still.

RVD vs Christian vs Jericho was a very messy and as such not a very entertaining match, tonnes of blown spots, too much for my liking.

Shane vs Kane was pretty damn cool. I love Kane's new atire.

Goldberg vs HHH was average although HHH has once again shown why he has earned ( and deserves ) our respect for dragging out as much quality out of the match given the severety of his groin injury. I've never had a groin injury before but aparrtently they hurt alot and doing even the slightest movements could make it worse.

On the Smackdown side of things, I know EXO is a big Kurt Angle fan ( and so am I, Kurt truly is amazing ) but I glad he is out of the title picture at least for a while. I am soo sick and tired of seeing Kurt, Brock Lesnar and Big Show swap the title between each other, these guys have dominated the main Event scene for over a year, give someone else a chance ( not A-Train ), nice to see Taker slot back into the picture, hopefully Benoit, Eddie Guererro, John Cena and Rhyno would join the main event scene somewhere down the line ( and hopefully at least one of these guys would get to hold the belt ).

And while I am on the subject of Smackdown where is Ultimo Dragon, I know he wrestles on non televised events, dark matches and Velocity but why has he not been on Smackdown for months.

eXo
Sep 25, 2003, 04:19 PM
Hmm yeah i agreed with almost everything you said,I really hate will Kurt Angle turns into a face because he gets a little to soft http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif but im not really a big fan of Chris Benoit he is very talented but in my opinion way over rated. They base his whole image on being the most technical wrestle in wwe,but honestly hes not even close to Kurt Angles calibur and i feel that Eddie Gurerro is more technical then him overall http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif which is why the majority of benoits matches always seem so dry. Also to answer your question about Ultimo Dragon he is still in wwe you can see him sitting at the APA'S table every other smackdown,the reason that he is not wrestling is because he has to complete a certain amount of matches in Japan firepro wrestling federation first. So vince keeps sending ultimo,tajiri,and funaki back and forth between japan and the U.S.

Firocket1690
Sep 25, 2003, 05:13 PM
o_O

so that's why I only see Funaki/Tajiri/UD every two or three weeks ....

seroiusy, I miss the days when RVD was "the hardest of the hardcore" ...
now they (those assholes making up the WWE storyline/plot)
have RVD in cahoots with Kane ...

ooh!! SmackDown tonight !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

eXo
Sep 25, 2003, 08:16 PM
Hmmm RVd and Kane are no longer in cahoots anymore,they have broken up and now kane and RVD fight each other everytime they get a chance http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif RVD never wins http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

eXo
Sep 25, 2003, 11:38 PM
FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE FIRST LADY OF WRESTLING MISS ELIZABETHS DEATH

More news on Elizabeth "Miss Elizabeth" Hulette's death is unfolding. The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that police reports indicate that "Miss Elizabeth had been mixing vodka and painkillers before she sat down to eat, started gurgling and then died". According to the 911 tape, Lex Lugar called for help at around 5:30 in the morning. Lugar told the operater, "I have an emergency, medical. My girlfriend has passed out and I can't get her to come to. We were eating and she started gurgling. I don't know why. Please send somebody, please."

Lugar, who's real name is Lawrence Pfohl, told police that Elizabeth drank 2 glasses of vodka and took pain killers for her back. She then went to have a plate of food but apparently began choking. According to the police report, Lugar says he tried to remove the food from her mouth, but to no avail. Lugar performed CPR on Elizabeth but said he couldn't see her chest move, saying "When I blow in, there's just gurgling, probably from the food".

The actual autopsy report, which should be available in another month, will confirm how Elizabeth actually died.

click the link below for her autopsy report

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/misseaut1.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-09-25 21:45 ]</font>

Reece
Sep 26, 2003, 12:02 AM
Wrestling is fake...

eXo
Sep 26, 2003, 12:08 AM
Reece please read my other post before entering thank you. And if you didnt know that your are a little off the rocker but one thing for sure is that there is nothing fake about the death,of a great wrestling entertainer Miss Elizabeth. In the future if you have nothing positive to contribute to this topic,will you please restrain from future comment thats a zillion for your appreciation in advance.

eXo
Sep 26, 2003, 12:12 AM
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST REALIZING WRESTLING IS FAKE,WWE FANS ALREADY KNOW THAT... BUT ASK YOURSELF WHAT OTHER SPORTS ARE PRETTY MUCH FAKE AS HELL,THE ONE THAT COMES TO MY MIND IS BOXING...DELAHOYA v.s MOSLEY 2 PROVED THAT 100%

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eXo on 2003-09-25 22:13 ]</font>

eXo
Sep 26, 2003, 02:16 PM
ANOTHER DATE WITH THE DEADMAN
September. 25, 2003- SMACKDOWN RESULTS -

Last week on SmackDown!, Brock Lesnar cheated his way to a victory of Kurt Angle in the 60-minute WWE Ironman Match. The victory over Angle made the young Lesnar a three-time WWE Champion. This week, Vince McMahon, with the lovely Sable by his side, arranged for a very championship presentation for new title holder.

Serving as MC for the event, Mr. McMahon introduced Lesnar, calling him the "new face of WWE." When Lesnar came out and accepted his new belt. He not only said that he was the new face, but that he was unstoppable, as well. This comment hit a nerve with one SmackDown! Superstar in particular. That man is the Undertaker.

Undertaker crashed the championship presentation to tell Brock that he was going to prove that he was unstoppable because he has a date with the Deadman at No Mercy for the WWE Championship. This announcement infuriated the Champion. However, it confused Mr. McMahon. Vince wanted to know how the Undertaker could just come out and name his own pay-per-view matches. It was at that moment that Stephanie McMahon's music hit. The General Manager told Vince that the match was made on her authority.

This was unacceptable for Vince. he demanded that Stephanie retract the No Mercy match. When she didn't, Vince announced that there would be an I Quit Match at No Mercy between Stephanie and himself.

For the first time ever in SmackDown! history, one man defended two titles on one night. That man was Eddie Guerrero. He was successful in both matches, beating Matt Hardy and Shannon Moore to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship, then beating Charlie Haas to hold on to the United States Championship. The wins did not come at a cost, however. The two matches took their toll on Latino Heat, leaving many wondering how much longer Eddie can defend two titles.

In other SmackDown! action, John Cena Pearl Harbored Kurt Angle backstage. Before the Olympic hero could retaliate, Cena hightailed it out of the arena. Angle jumped in Mr. McMahon's limo and chased Cena.

Match results:
Tajiri def. Rey Mysterio for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
WWE Tag Team Champions Los Guerreros def. Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore
Jamie Noble & Bradshaw def. the Basham Brothers vis disqualification
United States Champion Eddie Guerrero defeated Charlie Haas

As seen on SD!:
Kurt Angle You Suck
T-shirt

? 2003 World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy Terms of Use

Firocket1690
Sep 26, 2003, 04:08 PM
On 2003-09-25 18:16, eXo wrote:
Hmmm RVd and Kane are no longer in cahoots anymore,they have broken up and now kane and RVD fight each other everytime they get a chance http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif RVD never wins http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

when I said "in cahoots" I mean having to do with Kane in general ...
I mean ... he was better... (IM0)
... Before the whole Kane tag team...
... before getting his ass beaten by Kane...
... before the Intercontenintal Championship...
... when he was hardcore

eXo
Sep 26, 2003, 04:35 PM
Hmmm ooopsie i see yeah he was much better then,when he was mr monday night, the whole F'N ing show
ROB VAN DAM

Firocket1690
Sep 26, 2003, 04:52 PM
you also forgot
Mr. Pay-Per-View

eXo
Oct 15, 2003, 11:45 PM
JUST WHEN YOU'VE GOT THE ANSWERS, THE QUESTIONS CHANGE
Oct. 20, 2003

Several Superstars tried to take out Goldberg and collect Triple H's $100,000 bounty. Someone even tried to run him down with a car! But thus far, nobody has been successful. Perhaps it'll be Shawn Michaels, who co-General Manager Eric Bischoff ordered to face Goldberg next week, one on one, for the World Heavyweight Championship! This came after Michaels, upset that Goldberg had speared him last week, superkicked him after the duo was forced to team up this week.

It was also announced that Test broke his foot in two places while battling Shane McMahon at a live event Friday in Louisville, Ky. But while Test was not at RAW, he ordered Stacy Keibler to accompany Scott Steiner to the ring for Big Poppa Pump's match against Rob Van Dam. Steiner got himself disqualified when he clobbered the Intercontinental Champion with a steel chair right in front of the referee. After the match, an irate Steiner was about to assault Keibler, but Stone Cold Steve Austin came out and dared -- double-dog dared -- Steiner to hit him instead. Steiner did just that, provoking Austin to stomp a proverbial mud-hole in Steiner. When he was done with that, he tried to have a celebratory beer with Keibler, but she repeatedly refused to drink one, so Stone Cold gave her a Stunner!

Meanwhile, Chris Jericho, continuing his crusade to oust Stone Cold as co-GM, came to the rescue of Trish Stratus, of all people, when Trish was the victim of a post-match attack by Victoria and Steven Richards. Backstage, Y2J said that, unlike Austin, he was just treating a woman the way men should.

Recently upgraded to stable condition after his serious car crash last week, Kane was in and out of consciousness all day and still in the hospital. However, when he heard Shane McMahon's voice via satellite, his heart began to pump faster and faster. When Shane challenged him to a match at Survivor Series, Kane sprung up and attacked the doctor and nurse who were attending to him.

Meanwhile, Ric Flair, the dirtiest player in the game, feigned a "serious hamstring injury." So Maven battled Rico instead, and after Maven won the match, Flair "miraculously recovered" and beat Maven senseless with a crutch.

Match results:
Intercontinental Champion Rob Van Dam beat Scott Steiner by disqualification.

Maven pinned Rico.

Booker T, the Dudley Boyz & Shane McMahon beat Rene Dupree, Rob Conway, Chris Jericho & Christian in a Tables Match.

Trish Stratus, Lita & Ivory defeated Molly Holly, Gail Kim & Victoria.

Goldberg & Shawn Michaels defeated Mark Henry, Ric Flair & Randy Orton.

Goldberg & Shawn Michaels defeated Mark Henry, Ric Flair & Randy Orton.

IM BACK !!1 Time for this to continue http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif