PDA

View Full Version : that damb commercial... help

Khabarakh
Sep 16, 2003, 08:00 PM
Khab here. Im stumped. You know that new kelloggs corn pops commercial? On cartoon network sometimes? The one that says " A day without corn pops cereal..." (guy runs up to grind a rail, without a skateboard) "Is like a day without a skateboard..." (falls on his ass) you prolly dont, but its a pretty cool song and i want it but i dont know the name of it. I doubt you know it, but i might as well check... thanx all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Khabarakh on 2003-09-17 06:34 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Sep 16, 2003, 08:08 PM
Read the rules, man.

THE RULES (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=31003&forum=9&20)

Warez or illegal related content of any kind is grounds to be banned by our discretion. Links to such material are considered the same as posting the actual material as well as requests for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-09-16 18:13 ]</font>

Suppa_Buddha
Sep 16, 2003, 08:13 PM
Riiiiggght now shoo and go play some PSO.

Khabarakh
Sep 16, 2003, 08:14 PM
what? did i swear? whats the deal? if thats ur problem, ive seen much more offensive language than that, and much more innapropriate topics on this site... what then... its just a qustion...

Khabarakh
Sep 16, 2003, 08:16 PM
this is OFF TOPIC kids... as in OFF PSO... I've been on pso sence it came out, and i need a little break. geesum...

CGoodness
Sep 16, 2003, 09:17 PM
On 2003-09-16 18:14, Khabarakh wrote:
what? did i swear? whats the deal? if thats ur problem, ive seen much more offensive language than that, and much more innapropriate topics on this site... what then... its just a qustion...

ILLEGAL RELATED... Kazaa is illegal.... there you go

Nice knowin' ya.

Kizaragu
Sep 16, 2003, 09:44 PM
Dude, if you'd of just asked for the name of the song you may have got an answer. Therefore you could of gone down to your local record store and looked for it there.
But seeing as you want to download it, and telling everyone this, you've broken forum rules. You my son are what we call a Foo'

Anyway as for the rest of you, we all makes mistakes. I'm a prime example of that.
Now someone lock this. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sashi
Sep 16, 2003, 10:59 PM
On 2003-09-16 19:17, CGoodness wrote:

On 2003-09-16 18:14, Khabarakh wrote:

ILLEGAL RELATED... Kazaa is illegal.... there you go

Nice knowin' ya.

Kazza is not illegal in itself, but primarily, things are downloaded from it that are illegal. Filesharing is perfectly legal, as long as the files being shared are legal to be shared in that manner.

Guile
Sep 16, 2003, 11:31 PM
What are you guys the People Police?!?!
Nah I don't remember the song, sorry.

Khabarakh
Sep 17, 2003, 08:38 AM
O_o holy crap that sux... sorry just forget that was there... im soo stupid

Khabarakh
Sep 18, 2003, 02:05 PM
On 2003-09-16 21:31, Guile wrote:
What are you guys the People Police?!?!
Nah I don't remember the song, sorry.

Thanx Guile. ur the first guy that actually considered that I might have humanlike qualities... Geesum... But if you can forget what i said, honestly, whats the song called?