PDA

View Full Version : Omega12's nice rant. Read on.

Omege12
Mar 30, 2001, 04:25 AM
First off, Ambrai, I think it's really awsome that you will delete anything that deals with cheating at all. You might object to me saying this but PSO World is a main factor in why so many people know about PK'ing. I am definently not saying that they learned how to do it from PSO World, but they got that drive to learn how. And once one cheater found out how, the whole world soon knew. My point: Moderators be more strict! If you for one second don't think a topic should be there, boom, get rid of it. Instinct is always best.

Secondly, Down over at the Cheater's forum, I have noticed they some thieves started a theives guild. ...This is crazy. A bunch of loosers who go around and steal for fun! Great, just what we needed. I want you guys to understand something. People enjoy playing games. When you thieves go and steal items from people who have no intentions of harming you, stealing from you, or anything at all, that is horrible. How can you feel good about yourselves? Stealing is a crime, ya know. If I were your mothers, I would beat you with a damn stick. Go find the stuff yourselves. And let me tell you, if anyone ever steals from me, anything, 1 meseta or 1 saber, I don't care. I will make you PSO expirience hell, just like you do to others. ( i will not steal though, ever. )

Finally, my last bit might not seem too good to some people but who cares. Today, yesterday, and for like a week now, there are so few open games in Puck 9. This discourages me greatly. Open games allow you to meet new PSO players, meeting new people is very fun in my opinion. Of course, there will be those cheaters and thieves, but oh well guys, it is just a game. Stop hiding from them, face them eye to eye, show them we are better than they are.
See all of you later, in an open game, Puck block 9....

JohnnyKingOtaku
Apr 12, 2001, 06:41 AM
wow, omege12 just laid it down like a quilt! true playas be thief hatin' on full tilt!

im in a rap mood....whatever....anyways its late. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

omege just said everything ive been wanting to say, but i doubt i would have found the perfect words like omege did. we ARE better than they are. tru dat! i only wish there was a way to challenge people to friendly duels....i would do that to a thief, only id make them take off their hacked crap first. if they didnt do it i would lol until he/she became so humilated that the person leaves.

KikiKai-Kai
Apr 16, 2001, 12:24 PM
hee hee....beat with a damn stick...that's funny. I agree with everything you've said, omega. It's too bad not many people look at the rants http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif