PDA

View Full Version : what does DB's saber stand for?

XR-34
Sep 17, 2003, 07:28 AM
whats DB mean?

rena-ko
Sep 17, 2003, 07:34 AM
we had this tons of times : Donoph Baaz (or how's it written). thats the old humar in the retired hunter offline quest. Shares the same name as Alicia Baaz from the native research quest since they're related.

toxic_420
Sep 17, 2003, 11:22 AM
http://www.camineet.net/psoscript/retiredhunter.shtml
this is a message from flowen to donoph and great sword "zook"(sic)

I know who is watching this... I decided to leave a little ahead of you. It's sad that we can't see each other, but I don't want to tempt fate. It's very peaceful here. It's boring because it's too peaceful. Donof... This is not the place for you. Especially, for you... Ha ha ha My daughter will take care of you. Don't cause any problems, old man. You are her favorite. Ever since she was a small child, I'd imagine. ... ... ...

looks like "heath"cliff flowen adopted alicia:

Alicia Baz
- Heath adopted me. He didn't want to get on board Pioneer 1... He refused orders to leave with Pioneer 1 several times. When he was finally forced to go, he told me just before he left that evolution and damnation may be two sides of the same coin. It's all up to the people living in it... We may be in the same situation...

maybe donoph adopted alicia as a kind of guilty duty to flowen on pioneer 2?

edit:duh, i cant use quote properly....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: toxic_420 on 2003-09-17 09:25 ]</font>