PDA

View Full Version : Item: What is the rarest weapon in the game, in your opinnio

Sickman
Sep 17, 2003, 06:48 PM
I was just wandering what people think is the rarest weapon in the game for my character its probably twin blaze every time i kill one of those red pouilfy things on ult it never drops anything.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Sep 17, 2003, 06:51 PM
Guld Milla. It's made of two parts, each with an extremely low drop rate. Milla's only found in ONE place (Whitill Tollaws) and Guld's found in two places, both of which are very hard to get items from: Greennill Spaceship Delsaber, and Whitill Ruins Gran Sorcerer. Neither of these can be piped for, which seperates it from most other 12 star weapons.

Reece
Sep 17, 2003, 06:57 PM
Sealed J Sword!

muff
Sep 17, 2003, 07:02 PM
Psycho Wand from a bulclaw.

Ranold
Sep 17, 2003, 07:10 PM
On 2003-09-17 17:02, Cubis wrote:

Not quite. I've found one after doing 3-4 runs of ruins. Maybe just my luck.

Soukosa
Sep 17, 2003, 07:11 PM

Or Psycho Wand from a Sinow Zele.

muff
Sep 17, 2003, 07:13 PM
On 2003-09-17 17:10, Ranold wrote:

Not quite. I've found one after doing 3-4 runs of ruins. Maybe just my luck.

Im not gonna doubt you but, man, @_@.

PABLOparavida
Sep 17, 2003, 08:03 PM
Guld Milla. Definately(sp?)

CGoodness
Sep 17, 2003, 08:25 PM
What ever item you really want is the one that you wont find until you give up on it (for me anyways)

flueggy
Sep 17, 2003, 08:27 PM
tsumukiri j sword or guld milla

klepto
Sep 17, 2003, 09:39 PM
Ive seen legit guld millas made. I've only seen one legit Sealed J in my life.

JavaMoon
Sep 17, 2003, 09:48 PM
In my personal searches, Invisible Guard. -_-

Nei3rd
Sep 17, 2003, 10:41 PM
Ancient Saber. I've asked around in the Xbox servers and everybody was like "Duh?". Then some 12 year old asked me if I had any Al Rappies or a TJ-Sword. Silly fool. Rangers and Forces don't carry such frivolous weapons!

Nai_Calus
Sep 17, 2003, 10:45 PM
I agree with the Psycho Wand off a Zele. Yeesh. There's what, two in all of Seabed? Both in Lower Levels? Eww.

Hardest is something when you're actually looking for it. I looked for a Double Saber forever. I did not find a Double Saber. I stopped looking. Nano Dragons have since given me three. Go figure.

And of course when you aren't looking for something, you get it. I didn't particularily want a Red Scorpio, and Barba Ray gave it to me anyways. I piped a SKYLY Love Rappy upon getting to Ult for the first time for the hell of it. It gave me the Heart of Poumn I didn't care if it gave me or not. Heh. Time to really not want Syncesta and go do ORAN Forest of Sorrow runs looking for Cross Scars off El Rappies. XD

TekkamanBlade
Sep 17, 2003, 11:14 PM
Yeah there are some pretty rare ones out there. But my opinion ........it was Heaven Punisher from a Sinow Red. I finally found it after killing so many of those things. But GOD it took forever. But when he droped a red box i almost pissed my pants full of excitment LOL HAHAHAHA.

cameron121
Sep 17, 2003, 11:45 PM
The rarest item I would have to say is an evil curst from a bulclaw. I have found a couple 11 weapons and some combination items. But the bulclaw on every difficulty is pretty stingy. I got a book of hitogata off of a gran socerer before Oran kasami bracer from a bulclaw. I'm still looking for prophets of motav which is supposed to be the easiest 11 star weapon thats not from a rare enemy, I have seen three Forest hildetors and 2 of the 3 droped syncesta. Then i made a Redria just to go get a Lavis Cannon from a Red Slime I took 15. So as soon as I make a Hunter I'll have a Legit Double Cannon. The next 11 star I found was a Handgun Milla that one took a while probably around 2400 Tollaws, but when I gave up It finally droped, and that ends my story. The last 11 star I want to find is an Evil Curst.

heyf00L
Sep 17, 2003, 11:59 PM
Heaven's Punisher and Psycho Wand have the hardest drop rates at times, but both are "pipable" from certain IDs and foundable on several other IDs. Sealed J is very hard, but Madam's Parasol is harder. They have the same drop rate, but you can't see Gibbles as often as you can Gi-Gue. Guld and Milla would be hard to find, but IMO finding 1 Parasol is harder since it's only found in 1 place and from an enemy you can only 5 times in a run.

yasha's up there, but I just found one today http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Make no mistake, tho, I've been looking for one for months.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: heyf00L on 2003-09-17 22:01 ]</font>

_KemiKal_
Sep 18, 2003, 06:12 PM
guld millas are probably one of the hardest to obtain...it took me a long time to get both parts but it was worth it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _KemiKal_ on 2003-09-18 17:27 ]</font>

CyroPheonix
Sep 18, 2003, 06:19 PM
Generally, its the items that are the most mass-duped that are the rarest.

Auracom
Sep 18, 2003, 07:12 PM
Well I'm going to have to go with the Sealed J sword. Only one ID gets it and the holder is a stingy bastard. Both Guld and Milla are difficult drops, but its completely possible. I managed to make one... took two months. Also took hell of alotta patience. First floor of HS (over and over and... over) and 20 runs of Doc's Secret Plan a day. If you want something bad enough you can get it.

whizkid7
Sep 18, 2003, 07:30 PM
Well, in general I would agree with th Sealed J. But in my opinion, its the Lavis Cannon, as Tollaws just plain REFUSE to give it to me, and have instead taunted me with 20 PDs. 20 ****IN PDS!!!!! I'm beginning to think I'll never get one...

vegeta000110
Sep 18, 2003, 07:42 PM
Offline Addslots!!!!!!!!!! Well actually, I think it's anything that comes from Tollaws, Melqueeks, Crimson Assasins, Bulclaws, Gulgus-gue, ep 2. minibosses, rare enemies, Delbiter, Deldepth, Sinow Berril, Sinow Zele, Sinow Zoa, DF, OF, Anyone that drops sec id cards, and Skyly Vulmers. The ONLY reason I say rare enemies is their appearance rate for me is like 1:1 million but their rare drop usually is 1:1.

On another note, most any enemy that drops body parts seem to be extremely stingy like Delsaber, Pan-Arms, Sil Dragon, and Goboomas. Why is it that I get Gigobooma's arm before gobooma's?

joluh
Sep 18, 2003, 07:48 PM
PHOTON DROPS!!! they are the hardest thing to get on the game =(

Hehehe, probabbly it is the Real Nei's Claw... x_x i don't care cause i don't like it =D

Firocket1690
Sep 20, 2003, 12:07 AM
actually ....

Double Cannon is composed of three parts

>

Guld Milla

but personally ...

I think the rarest item in the game are the Christmas Presents, Easter Eggs, and Jacks

Onlien Only, once a year, rare enemy, and can't pipe online
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Boo Ya!
c'mon ppl! think outside the box http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

HUShadow
Sep 20, 2003, 12:35 AM
For me, right now, any of the Twin-Sword weapons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
They never appear! Dang Assasins, you don't want me killin' you so much, gimme your friggin' limbs!

Genoa
Sep 20, 2003, 06:43 AM
I'm gunna say Soul Banish (if your skyly). Ultimate Delbiter! I mean come on. He still kills me on Vhard. I dun wanna know what he can do to me on ult. AND the chance of me getting Soul Banish IF I kill him is very rare.

GuerillaPimp
Sep 20, 2003, 10:49 AM
Lavis Cannon. I've always wanted a legit one since the DC days. and after getting my Level 56 corrupted im damn near willing to take a dupe/hack. But im not that desperate...yet...

heyf00L
Sep 20, 2003, 01:15 PM
Lavis Cannon? Hah. Every Section ID can find it and Redria can pipe it (which is how I got mine, took 15 red slimes).

Sealed J-Sword is probably in the top 10, but Parasol has the same drop rate and you see 3 fewer Gibbles in a Tower run so Parasol is rarer.

OK, my final vote goes to Nei's Claw from Ill Gil. I think it's the hardest to find item in the game. 2x rarer than SJS at least.

megamanx97
Sep 20, 2003, 02:43 PM
I would say Guld Milla

OK, my final vote goes to Nei's Claw from Ill Gil. I think it's the hardest to find item in the game.

lol, I played a tower quest once with a few guys and saw a gill drop a red box, i ran over to find a god damn trpolic shield

Feroce
Sep 20, 2003, 04:03 PM
You prob got a nearheart attack when you thought it could be the curse claw of n00b doom...