PDA

View Full Version : Did you know what it is???

Rena
Mar 30, 2001, 07:51 AM
http://www.phantasyzone.i-p.com/image/sp001.jpg
I have many snapshot of mystery weapon...but all of the weapon which I don't know came from JP ships...Can anyone tell me if you know that???

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rena on 2001-03-30 04:52 ]</font>

Danger_Girl
Mar 30, 2001, 08:39 AM
Looks kinda like a whale to me. Must be the sperm whale sword I've been hearing about. Rumor has it, the special attack shoots out a stready stream of water from a spout located near the top of its head.

JayHale
Mar 30, 2001, 09:42 AM
Judging from that sarcastic remark before this, I would say that you know too, lmao! That picture screams "FAKE" anyone with a fairly good eye can even see that. It's not even modified that well, it looks a mess.

Rena
Mar 30, 2001, 11:17 AM
It's not FAKE...it is real...becasuse it posted in PSO VISUAL BBS(Snapshot upload center of Janpanese)

Ambrai
Mar 30, 2001, 12:05 PM
I could post a modified weapon pic here and does that make it legit?

Lmnopia
Mar 30, 2001, 12:08 PM
i cant see the pic!

Mistkerl_Zwo
Mar 30, 2001, 12:11 PM
FAKE

Rena
Mar 31, 2001, 03:09 AM
On 2001-03-30 09:05, Ambrai wrote:
I could post a modified weapon pic here and does that make it legit?[addsig]

Is it really?It can post the modified snapshot???How you can do it???

ReikenFeralsbane
Mar 31, 2001, 03:45 AM
Rena, i might have been late when you explained, if you have, but this is i think the 3rd weapon you've posted here....wtf?
Where do you find this stuff??
SANGE? GRASS SWORD? those look legit, but this purple shmagegy ??...im baffled...why is it you who is finding this stuff? the pics i meen...what site do you find them on? have you ever realy seen one yourself??? im not flamming you, im just a little curious...i actualy appreciate what your doing...but i've got a mighty strong hankerin' for a SANGE....looks devilishly evil.... excellent smithers.......

Rena
Mar 31, 2001, 04:38 AM
I haven't seen it before...All the photo just from the PSO VISUAL BBS(The Japanese snapshot upload center)...It's made by SONIC TEAM...so I believe that the snapshot which is modified cannot upload to there...but Recently I saw many weapon that we haven't seen before....so I just ask then....
there was many special snapshot...such as the weapon that can hold "stag cutlery" each hand...If you want to see...I can show it,ok???

Aberu
Mar 31, 2001, 05:20 AM
you could ask any photo analyist and they would agree that this is most likely legit. its fuzzed and blurred the same as the rest of the objects in the pic. tell me how it is so obviously fake as some of you have said. im not sayin i absolutely believe it is true, i jus have to say that none of you have proof it isnt, not until you tell me the reasons it is fake, that is something besides "it is obviously fake" would do quite nicely. and please dont flame back, be smart.

f0rge
Mar 31, 2001, 05:32 AM
what is the actual url to that site...i'm also curious...

AdamW
Mar 31, 2001, 07:29 AM
Well, I'm not sure what to think. While the screen looks legit, the weapon just looks like a piece of black paper. lol But then again after thwonking enemies with a frying pan, I don't thinkg anything gets much weirder.

Maximum-Burst
Mar 31, 2001, 07:39 AM
Must have been a hideously hacked mutation.

faceless
Mar 31, 2001, 08:23 AM
looks real... looks to be a hideously deformed gamesharked double saber...

Rena
Mar 31, 2001, 10:39 AM
This is the site (http://pso-vbbs.isao.net/cgi-bin/look.cgi)
and I saw a new weapon today in there also...
http://pso-vbbs.isao.net/images2/20010329134100.jpg

SaitoH
Mar 31, 2001, 11:37 AM
The mystery weapon looks like an upside down cruise ship. See the smoke stacks on the bottom. Wow, what mysterious powers could that upside down cruise ship possess??

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Omege12
Mar 31, 2001, 11:51 AM
Hmm...it's weird how people are discovering new weapons all the time. I wonder if Sega adds new weapons, and when you connect online, they are available then. Mabey, eh?

anti-shock
Mar 31, 2001, 04:53 PM
Rena, stop posting fake pics of weapons.
You try to make everyone here look like a fool.
I know where you get those pics.
You can do it once or twice for fun, but if you keep it up, it just make you look childish.

Selthik
Mar 31, 2001, 05:10 PM
This looks like the ultra rare, legendary, Garanz Penis. It attacks like a halbert, and it's special can only be used when your pb bar is full, and only once... then it needs to be worked up again.

I wish i had a Penis...

ReikenFeralsbane
Mar 31, 2001, 09:34 PM
well if these weapons are real, then they can only be found on JP ships. Theyre the only ones finding them. The BBS lobby is Japanese. but what i think is the japanese are just having some fun and editiing pics , seeing who can create the most original weapon....SANGE looks the most authentic, it could actualy be real...but i dunno...GRASS SWORD looks real, but it would be fairly easy to doctor, same with that twin brand cross thingy. as for that poo stick that force guy is holding....thats just fugly.

Sai-Yuk
Mar 31, 2001, 10:44 PM
This looks like the ultra rare, legendary, Garanz Penis. It attacks like a halbert, and it's special can only be used when your pb bar is full, and only once... then it needs to be worked up again.

LOL! At least people are showing their opinions of this!
I agree with them though, if these are so 'real' why do we never see them?
Prove their real, get one and show everyone and get a screen shot
Only the japanese get them?
Surely there are people playing with the japanese langaue settings in other counties... And from what i've heard there are some japanese missions that can ONLY be played and downloaded like that...

Eowyn
Apr 1, 2001, 01:09 AM
Double handed weapons can be made with a gameshark. You simply put a double handed weapon in the top slot and then use a gameshark code to turn it into something else. Thats how you get double twin brands. You also cant go online with these which is probably why all the screenshots are taken with just 1 person.

PhantomAlpha
Apr 1, 2001, 05:23 AM
On 2001-03-31 22:09, Eowyn wrote:
Double handed weapons can be made with a gameshark. You simply put a double handed weapon in the top slot and then use a gameshark code to turn it into something elselike a mag or tool. Thats how you get double twin brands. You also cant go online with these which is probably why all the screenshots are taken with just 1 person.[addsig]

Ice_
Apr 1, 2001, 05:55 AM
Rena u gota stop with thes edited pictures lol

Gandalf
Apr 1, 2001, 11:23 AM
All weapons in Pso are clear and have a visible place where the character can hold it. This one appears to be a blob. Did you possibly sneeze on this picture?

"Kill or be killed!"