PDA

View Full Version : something new on the hours question

Azarath
Mar 30, 2001, 08:30 AM
ok here goes i've heard it said that the more hours you have logged the better the items that you find. well my first charater hit 370 hours and had mostly the comon specials like the db saber, varista, and the sbeat blades.
then i started another charater a force section id oran, and i found my first god battle followed by a god ability, 2 days later when my force was lvl 30 and had 32 hours i started another charater. a ranger section id greenill. this charater has found the flame vista, devil tech, hyperbozooka, panarms blade, hero ability,chainsawd, and fights about 1 to 2 rare enemies per game if i go all the way from forest to dark falz. also ppl playing on boards i have started have found a few of these things. my wife started a new guy after the force and she ran in to an al rappy first time in the forest offline. and the next day a hildablue and a narlily, they dropped a power material, mesesta 700, and a knight power...junk but still 3 rare enemies in the first 10 hours of play. i dont know if its the number of charaters or the total number of hours played.(which at this time total 684 hours of play between 4 charaters) so if any one has experienced simaliar please note your experience so that we can figure this whole mystery out.

Jim2001
Apr 2, 2001, 05:11 PM
Yellowboze, nothing better than a DBL saber and S-beat's blades, 150 hours.