PDA

View Full Version : GC: A Complete List of Level 200s

Postl
Sep 19, 2003, 03:57 PM
This topic was created at Brinstar. We did a good job of making a large list, but we still do not know everyone who has gotten to level 200. I would appreciate it if some people could help fix the list. The original topic can be found at http://www.brinstar.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=516&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

HUmar (Ordered)
1. -JaMz-
2. The Greatest
3. Tamahome
4. Dark Link
5. Forever Zero
6. Samus
7. Ass4Sale
8. sir paladin
9. Ozzy
10. Cast
11. Zetta
12. Chrono

HUnewearls (Missing)
1. EricZLink
2. Lena
3. Rosara
4. Elixer

HUcast (Poorly Ordered)
1. WILL
2. Corona
3. Chronos
4. Hutang
5. GYORG
6. Yoshkotake
7. Reign Type V
8. Dark Slayer

HUcaseal (Not Ordered)
1. Rahni
2. S N K
3. Phoenix
4. Kestrel
5. Detra

RAmar (Ordered)
1. Spy
2. Abhor
3. Atheist[EHK]
4. DRACO PRIME
5. EagleEyeEd
6. BobbyDigital
7. SHARP

RAmarl (Ordered)
1. ObiWanShnobi
2. Celisse
3. AstroPanties
4. LiL WAN|<sta

RAcast (Not ordered, Missing)
1. Wren 2.2
2. MetaMonkey

RAcaseal (Ordered)
1. Helena

FOmar (Ordered)
1. Ashendark
2. NotoriousC
3. PO JO
4. Doug
5. Valgar
6. Ultima
7. Vanguard
8. Dragon Ash
9. Shin
10. Inzmail

FOmarl (Ordered)
1. Stuka
2. Minura
3. DemonikDrmer

FOnewm (Not ordered)
1. Wachuku
2. wild card
3. CHUCK
4. CHRONOS
5. Rift
6. Haldir

FOnewearl (Not Ordered, Missing)
1. Dime
2. Jenstar
3. *Asuza*
4. Naru
5. Iooked

I know that the lists that say ordered are not perfect. However, the ones that say not ordered need the most help. I also realize that there are many people missing. People who did the Recobox trick do not count. The Mine/Canabin trick does count. Any other cheating are OK as long as they weren't done too much.

muff
Sep 19, 2003, 05:05 PM
I know of a RAcaseal named Z O E who was 200.

Mr_Hero
Sep 19, 2003, 05:10 PM
missing a humar named ADE and a hucast named Darkforce

Aimee
Sep 19, 2003, 07:28 PM
yep your missing the first english speaking player to make it to level 200 on GC , V@mpyre a hucaseal,only 2 japanese players hit 200 before him, even though he had to wait, like me, a few weeks on an imported game.he also had a hunewearl at 200 Vamp, as a team on jp 1.0 (oshi/nites)we were down to 3hr 14 on challenge.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aimee on 2003-09-19 19:48 ]</font>

Sam916
Sep 19, 2003, 07:35 PM
Did you post a Dark Link?

CGoodness
Sep 19, 2003, 08:52 PM
has anyone done it offline only yet? because i will work at that... im level 119 right now

Reece
Sep 19, 2003, 09:26 PM
don't forget Proud Pelican!

trypticon
Sep 19, 2003, 09:49 PM
You're missing a lot of players. Stop acting like you know everyone who is level 200. The only people you know about are the losers that hang out on Anteres 8, and the people who have their choice search setting on. Most level 200 players are smart enough to have their choice setting turned off.

BlackRanger
Sep 19, 2003, 09:53 PM
Lots of lvl 200 don't like to be bothered http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

joluh
Sep 19, 2003, 10:11 PM
Just by looking at the names of most of them... sad... only one RAcaseal!?!? X_X, too many FOmars and HUmars, pah just what i thought, 80% of PSO players are just... nah i won't say anything, i'm not one of the bests anyway, hehehe =P

Postl
Sep 19, 2003, 10:57 PM
On 2003-09-19 19:49, trypticon wrote:
You're missing a lot of players. Stop acting like you know everyone who is level 200. The only people you know about are the losers that hang out on Anteres 8, and the people who have their choice search setting on. Most level 200 players are smart enough to have their choice setting turned off.

I know there are a lot missing. That is why this list is on several message boards. Also, by saying that most of the 200s that go to Antares 8 are losers, you are simply proving yourself to be as dumb as them.

StrongBad
Sep 19, 2003, 11:11 PM
I was just playing and i saw a lvl 200 Humar name Dragoon. Not sure if he was legit or did recobox or anything like that though. Just saw him...

Firocket1690
Sep 20, 2003, 12:00 AM
oh bleh, you're just kissing the asses of those that worked their way ...

why don't you guys just stop looking up to those that are done,
but start leveling so you can be looked up TO.

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 20, 2003, 12:58 AM
STUKA DID RECOBOX!!! hes a friend of mine, cuz at first we were in a little race, i was ahead, but then stopped lving, all of a sudden he went from lv 140 to fukking lv 170 in like 1 or 2 days lol, BUT YOU HEARD NOTHING FROM ME!!! lol
<.<
>.>

prismsub5
Sep 20, 2003, 04:01 AM
On 2003-09-19 17:28, Aimee wrote:
yep your missing the first english speaking player to make it to level 200 on GC , V@mpyre a hucaseal,only 2 japanese players hit 200 before him, even though he had to wait, like me, a few weeks on an imported game.he also had a hunewearl at 200 Vamp, as a team on jp 1.0 (oshi/nites)we were down to 3hr 14 on challenge.

hmmm i played challenge mode with this dude. what a honor

trypticon
Sep 20, 2003, 06:05 AM
[/quote]

I know there are a lot missing. That is why this list is on several message boards. Also, by saying that most of the 200s that go to Antares 8 are losers, you are simply proving yourself to be as dumb as them.

[/quote]

Good one poindexter. Next time you try to make a comeback, at least attempt one that makes a bit of sense.

BonusKun
Sep 20, 2003, 06:39 AM
hmm

FOneweral mint+ made 200 also. Been awhile since I saw some of them seeing as they moved on but most of those people I know.

Btw Z.O.E. Recoboxed that RAcaseal & also NEO_ has 89k Left for 200 even now as we speak. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

muff
Sep 20, 2003, 10:25 AM
On 2003-09-20 04:39, BonusKun wrote:
hmm

FOneweral mint+ made 200 also. Been awhile since I saw some of them seeing as they moved on but most of those people I know.

Btw Z.O.E. Recoboxed that RAcaseal & also NEO_ has 89k Left for 200 even now as we speak. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Heh, thought as much.Any one that spends as much time in locked games as Z.O.E did was bound to of recoboxed. Besides she went from like like level 100 to 200 in about a week. >_>

fyrewyre
Sep 20, 2003, 12:46 PM
Can you COMFIRM that none of the players there did the recobox trick in any way, shape, or form? oh and the canibine trick is another form or er...recoboxing. im sure a few of those fo's will get dropped off the list. btw is there a list of legit 200's?

Postl
Sep 20, 2003, 12:55 PM
Good one poindexter. Next time you try to make a comeback, at least attempt one that makes a bit of sense.

By implying that all of the 200s that hang out at Antares are losers, you are making yourself sound like a dumbass. A smart person would not insult an entire group of people without noting that there are exceptions to their statement. If you would shut up now, I could continue updating the list.

Tekershee
Sep 20, 2003, 05:27 PM
Runescapeman has a level 200 RAcast, name I can't spell.. something like Glorifdel.

bordering
Sep 20, 2003, 06:26 PM
i posted the following message in the gamefaqs topic the other day, but for some reason that topic got locked, so i'll post it here instead and maybe add a bit on:

think the list should be divided into three parts. people who are [b]100%[b] legit and made it to 200 (NO recoboxing, NO canabine trick, NO dupe using), people who used duped weps and made it to 200 (but didn't use leveling tricks), and people who used leveling tricks (but may or may not have used duped weps).

i think that dupe users fall into a slightly less hassle road to 200 than legits, since dupe users don't have to do runs repeatedly in low xp yeilding areas in order to find their items. all they have to do is trade items they find in their runiz raid ++ runs or ask their local duper. while a legit who wants good equpment often has to sacrifice qucik and easy xp to spam repeated runs in low-xp rich areas. in paper based rpgs, there is often an xp penalty for getting the really good items. this part of how pso was meant to be played. legits also spend a good part of their career not at optimal performance power due to incomplete mat consumption and inferior items, making the going slower and tougher.

there a lots of arguments about whether recoboxing is within the confines of the game or not. i say that even if it can be conceived of as being so, it's still super cheap and makes level 200 an obtainable to someone for whom otherwise it might not be. now, i don't think any cogent arguments can be made against someone who recoboxes to recover from corruption; getting your char back to their previous level and then ceasing to recobox is the same as never having corrupted in the first place. augemenation of an existing char however is cheap, and puts that char in a different categorey from those who play the game normally, in my opinion.

anyway, two people i play with a lot who have level 200 chars who are [b]100%[b] legit are: l'il pinky, a HUne. and Azure Knight, who has TWO 100% legit chars at 200 (i belive he is the ONLY NA player to have acheived this) his chars are Hikari, RAmarl, and GREX-UNIT-21 HUcast. pinky posts here sometimes, but i'm 99% sure you don't know 21, since he plays almost exclusively in the little group i play with (no, we're not a CLAN per se (i would never join a "clan"... to me that's lame), just a group of people who play legit... you'll know a GREX when you see one though by their skill and courtesy (i have #24, my RAcast)...). you really don't know who all the 200s are. i'm sure there's more than that around who aren't attention whores and just got to 200 for the love of the game, not the silly bit of intranat "fame" that comes along with having that number over your head.

ginko990
Sep 20, 2003, 06:43 PM
On 2003-09-20 16:26, bordering wrote:

anyway, two people i play with a lot who have level 200 chars who are [b]100%[b] legit are: l'il pinky, a HUne. and Azure Knight, who has TWO 100% legit chars at 200 (i belive he is the ONLY NA player to have acheived this)

...wrong.

*Lena* has 3 definitly, and Im curious if her fourth is there yet.

And same deal with another player whos name im lost for right now.

Rosara also had 2 lvl 200s when i left GC.

And ObiWanShinobi has 2 I believe.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 20, 2003, 06:52 PM
CocoaPuffs, FOnewm. I recoboxed a LOT... Which is why I don't speak of him much. He's like my bastard child. =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-09-21 09:49 ]</font>

bordering
Sep 20, 2003, 07:00 PM
On 2003-09-20 16:43, ginko990 wrote:

anyway, two people i play with a lot who have level 200 chars who are 100% legit are: l'il pinky, a HUne. and Azure Knight, who has TWO 100% legit chars at 200 (i belive he is the ONLY NA player to have acheived this)

...wrong.

did you read carefully? i said 100% legit. i know for a fact that tigereye did the canabine trick to get his 200s quickly, that's using an xp trick and that disqualfies him from 100% legit. i don't know the other people you mentioned, whether or not they used dupes and/or xp tricks. if you missed it, here ya go, i said: i BELIVE that he is the only one to have accompished this, not i KNOW.

Castoth
Sep 20, 2003, 08:54 PM
If my RAcast ever made 200, what would he be labeled as? He Recoboxed (manually and with legit weapon and special) for a total of ~2 million experience since I went from 123 to 131 with that. After that though, found the method too boring and just decided to play normally. Heck, even tried it again out of boredom yesterday at level 143 and couldn't even last five minutes since it's too tedious at higher levels. I say if they manually do the method, it's alright since they are at least still playing the game. Almost like watching a TV show while you do the millionth repeated HS run that you know by heart.

-Tamahome-
Sep 21, 2003, 10:11 AM
Geez... PSO-W... ::shakes head, turns, walks back towards brinstar::

Neo_Slayer
Sep 21, 2003, 11:34 AM
that is a pretty long list. to bad i ain't one of them

Olga-Rappy
Sep 21, 2003, 11:52 AM
Why is Recoboxing un-legit? It's actually very clever if you ask me, and I'd like to see you hunting around for a King's Mechgun! I can see why it's frowned upon, but it's easy, completely legit, and a great way to pass time when you have the flu!

Poor, Poor, CocoaPuffs... You'll never be able to go out in public, will you?

Lede
Sep 21, 2003, 12:18 PM
thats mainly why level 200 is no longer a big deal, so many exp tricks and such only about 2% of the level 200's actually got theres fully legit area runs like ruins runs over and over or other areas etc.

this is also the reason why i have no desire to be level 200 any time soon, ill just get bored and wont bother with that character any more, if level 200 was so important i dam sure would have been 200 way back december pretty much before anyone else, but i like to actaully enjoy when i play,not rush to 200 so i can brag make a list. its a mild acomplishemnt tho, so thats somthing good.

Postl
Sep 21, 2003, 01:27 PM
i posted the following message in the gamefaqs topic the other day, but for some reason that topic got locked, so i'll post it here instead and maybe add a bit on:

think the list should be divided into three parts. people who are [b]100%[b] legit and made it to 200 (NO recoboxing, NO canabine trick, NO dupe using), people who used duped weps and made it to 200 (but didn't use leveling tricks), and people who used leveling tricks (but may or may not have used duped weps).

i think that dupe users fall into a slightly less hassle road to 200 than legits, since dupe users don't have to do runs repeatedly in low xp yeilding areas in order to find their items. all they have to do is trade items they find in their runiz raid ++ runs or ask their local duper. while a legit who wants good equpment often has to sacrifice qucik and easy xp to spam repeated runs in low-xp rich areas. in paper based rpgs, there is often an xp penalty for getting the really good items. this part of how pso was meant to be played. legits also spend a good part of their career not at optimal performance power due to incomplete mat consumption and inferior items, making the going slower and tougher.

there a lots of arguments about whether recoboxing is within the confines of the game or not. i say that even if it can be conceived of as being so, it's still super cheap and makes level 200 an obtainable to someone for whom otherwise it might not be. now, i don't think any cogent arguments can be made against someone who recoboxes to recover from corruption; getting your char back to their previous level and then ceasing to recobox is the same as never having corrupted in the first place. augemenation of an existing char however is cheap, and puts that char in a different categorey from those who play the game normally, in my opinion.

anyway, two people i play with a lot who have level 200 chars who are [b]100%[b] legit are: l'il pinky, a HUne. and Azure Knight, who has TWO 100% legit chars at 200 (i belive he is the ONLY NA player to have acheived this) his chars are Hikari, RAmarl, and GREX-UNIT-21 HUcast. pinky posts here sometimes, but i'm 99% sure you don't know 21, since he plays almost exclusively in the little group i play with (no, we're not a CLAN per se (i would never join a "clan"... to me that's lame), just a group of people who play legit... you'll know a GREX when you see one though by their skill and courtesy (i have #24, my RAcast)...). you really don't know who all the 200s are. i'm sure there's more than that around who aren't attention whores and just got to 200 for the love of the game, not the silly bit of intranat "fame" that comes along with having that number over your head.

Bordering, I am not going to do divide the list for one reason. It is impossible. Right now I can't even get down the names of all the level 200s, let alone if they used dupes or not. Figuring out if a level 200 uses dupes or not is a tough thing to figure out anyway. A level 200 HUmar using a BKB cannot be assumed to be a dupe user. I am going to continue making one big list and removing Recoboxers and any other major cheaters.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 21, 2003, 01:28 PM
So do what I did! Make a new character, and level them up!

Once you have 4 level 200 characters you like, you can do any of the following:

1. Go rare hunting for each character's best equipment. (Use PSOW's Item database to decide - not the Ideal guides.)

2. Get all of your highest possible level of techniques.

3. Max-grind your weapon, and give your armor 4 slots.

4. Battle Mode with other level 200s.

5. Distribute your legit items you don't want among newbies to the game.

6. Teach aformentioned newbies tricks and stuff.

7. Be a newbie group's "Gandalf", who follows them, Restas and S/Ds them, and blows up anything way over their heads.

prematuretyrant
Sep 21, 2003, 02:02 PM
I just hit 200.

ShadowFOrce
Sep 21, 2003, 02:03 PM
Have you guys seen that level 211 FOcast around?

Olga-Rappy
Sep 21, 2003, 07:20 PM
*sarcasm*
Yeah. He and the Level 201 RAnewearl were talking about the 100/100/100/100/60 Double Cannons that a Rag Rappy dropped.

Auracom
Sep 21, 2003, 09:48 PM
Watch out here comes Auracom lv200 RAcast. (but give me afew months ruins is getting boring)

Cloak
Sep 21, 2003, 09:54 PM
On 2003-09-21 11:27, Postl wrote:
Bordering, I am not going to do divide the list for one reason. It is impossible. Right now I can't even get down the names of all the level 200s, let alone if they used dupes or not. Figuring out if a level 200 uses dupes or not is a tough thing to figure out anyway. A level 200 HUmar using a BKB cannot be assumed to be a dupe user. I am going to continue making one big list and removing Recoboxers and any other major cheaters.

If you can't even figure out who teh dupe usars are, then how can you tell if any of the people in that list used recobox or not? Another stupid topic 'bout the same stupid subject. Oh, and why include canadine people, and not recoboxers? Tricks are tricks, 'k? And in the opinion of mooka bees, the only LV200 worth being cared about are ones like lil p!nkie who don't: use dupes, use leveling tricks, whore attention from a level, and do: play their character without rushing, avoid getting pumped wit teh intranet respekt.

Ah, f it. Can we all just have some caek and forget who has a '2' as the first number in their LV?

Olga-Rappy
Sep 21, 2003, 10:19 PM
Haha! I recreated my FOnewm and he's level 24!

Wear bez mah caek!!1~!!?

Kuai
Sep 21, 2003, 10:31 PM
lvl 200 means nothing in this game. That guy who has 3 lvl 200s is a fucking addict and needs help

Lede
Sep 21, 2003, 11:00 PM
Dupe Users? items dont mean shit in this game and certainly do not affect somone getting level 200, they are just items whatever items they use to hunt with should not affect whether they got level 200 leagly or not, its stupid retarded and mornic for any fool to think somone got level 200 just becuase of mere items they use, it matter on how they got to 200 not what items they used to get there, that is just stupid and dumb, only fucking retards say just because of "Dupes" they used are not 200 rightfuly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-09-21 21:02 ]</font>

BonusKun
Sep 22, 2003, 10:35 AM
On 2003-09-21 19:54, Cloak wrote:
If you can't even figure out who teh dupe usars are, then how can you tell if any of the people in that list used recobox or not?

Generally since the start of the game a lot of players have seen the progress of people leveling all over.

Everyone knew everyone and no matter who you are or where you were online, people took note of your levels. It was never 100% perfect but we were able to keep track of people in the US, EU and Japan servers simply by being in contact. I mean heck if a lot of 200s didn't know each other in the Gamecube version then pictures like this.....

http://www.sonicteam.com/pso/minhiro2/shuyaku/image/s_044_1.jpg

And of course this picture isn't counting the other 8 200 players that came online to congrat Detra for his work.

Generally tho not all 200s canbe found so easily but they are out there so getting a fair and complete unrecoboxed list of them will be hard to do but, I salute the effort.

Hitaro
Sep 22, 2003, 11:11 AM
Kool pic there SNK. I have to agree with Lede about the dupes stuff I believe almost everything is a dupe now every game i enter theres BKB, lavis cannon ,J sword ,Guildmilla, and a lot more and you cant tell wheter they are dupes or real. Hope to join the lvl 200 ranks soon (like in one year lol)

Balbarei
Sep 22, 2003, 12:21 PM
On 2003-09-20 15:27, Tekershee wrote:
Runescapeman has a level 200 RAcast, name I can't spell.. something like Glorifdel.

Well, he is a swede like me and he has recoboxes all his chars, not a single of his 4 chars are legit so dont count him in!!!

Ranger_Larry
Sep 22, 2003, 04:15 PM
Max stats and the HU hp glitch have made 200 not even worthwhile for any HU cheater. About level 150-160 you are maxed at everything anyways, and have HP above and behond what you are suppossed to even have. (about 200 extra) So even with recobox around there will be a ton of stronger than level 200 characters that are about lv. 155.

Also, what about "mixed" chars. Surely you can't lump someone who earned 90 percent of their levels with someone who recoboxed from start to finish. The only reason I recobox a little now is to stay ahead of my freinds, who also recobox. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

At the end of the day it is I who will know how "legit" I am, not any of you. My char will be at 200 with about 191 or so legit levels, this is far more than I ever thought I would get to. I always though......165 that'll be good, yeah 170....lol. So no it won't be a "legit" 200, but it'll be a VERY HIGH level character anyways. And I'll be proud of it whether the rest of you are or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ranger_Larry on 2003-09-22 14:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ranger_Larry on 2003-09-22 14:20 ]</font>

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 22, 2003, 08:19 PM
in my opinion i find the concept of getting to lv 200 redundant, how bored does ST think MOST of the players r? they shoulda just made the max level like, 160 or somethn, or have a more leniant EXP accumulation, personally id find doing exp tricks ok if they do it after reaching like, lv 150, OR, when you max your stats, whichever comes first, after 150 or 160 its kinda pointless to go any higher, just cuz u can doesnt mean you should, its nothing but a hook to KEEP you playing, in a way its a strategy to keep people paying to get to 200 lol without all the tricks, itd take a mad while.

vegeta000110
Sep 22, 2003, 08:30 PM
Not to mention ST cleverly hid some rares w/ hard to drop or rare enemies, which try to rope you in to playing even H and VH looong after you beat them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vegeta000110 on 2003-09-22 18:31 ]</font>

Castoth
Sep 23, 2003, 10:49 AM
Blame ST for the loss of honor for reaching 200, if you want to blame anyone. They brought together all of the necessary tools needed to drain experience from Recoboxes. All players did was use their brains (for once) and came up with a method that is fiendishly efficient and clever. Instead of lambasting those players that decide to go that route, curse ST's name instead for ruining their own game yet again (in the minds of those that hate Recoboxing that is).

Just think about it, we didn't even need a cheat device this time. ST was the equivalent of one by releasing the S-rank specials (abnormal speed of leveling), adding % to weapons (similar to weapon mod almost), leaving in vital glitches that can be abused by ANY player (duping, max stats, multi equip, etc), among others. Really, if you think about it, there really is no point to play this game much anymore since anything a legit player could do before, a dupe user/cheater can now always do better and we only have ST to thank for killing their own game this time.

Khaotika
Sep 23, 2003, 11:38 AM
SHARP cheated, definitely. I watched him go from lvl 160+ to 195+ in a matter of a few nights. I'm sure it was a mix of the boss trick/recobox trick.

ADE hit 200, eh? I should give him a mail sometime and congratulate him, then. Wonder if he ever found the Sealed J-Sword?

-Khao

"Still at 190, don't really give a flying f*** about level 200 anymore..."

-LordNikon-
Sep 23, 2003, 01:11 PM
If you do the recobox trick, or might have duped items or use duped items to lvl to 200, its not a legit 200 lv. Plain and simple. Even if you trade for the items, its still not legit, because those are supposed to be rare items, if there was no duping chances are that you would be in a situation to trade for 'whatever' item, are slim.

Everything would be completly different if duping never existed. Accross the board Lv stats would be far lower than they are right now.

So what is legit? Legit is playing PSO as the game was intended to be played, following the games rules, and playing the overall experience sonic team intended to provide for gamers. People wonder why they get bored, when they are aquiring items in trades and rares far earlier than their characters are supposed to recieve them.

On a personal note I am playing PSO with 3 characters at the moment, and I never accept any items from anyone, nor do I trade. I grow all my own mags. I only equip what is found in lvl's from enemies. This way I know, for myself, that I will have lvled my character to Lv200 legitly.

Ranger_Larry
Sep 23, 2003, 04:33 PM
On 2003-09-22 18:19, Blackwaltz-R wrote:
in my opinion i find the concept of getting to lv 200 redundant, how bored does ST think MOST of the players r? they shoulda just made the max level like, 160 or somethn, or have a more leniant EXP accumulation, personally id find doing exp tricks ok if they do it after reaching like, lv 150, OR, when you max your stats, whichever comes first, after 150 or 160 its kinda pointless to go any higher, just cuz u can doesnt mean you should, its nothing but a hook to KEEP you playing, in a way its a strategy to keep people paying to get to 200 lol without all the tricks, itd take a mad while.

Yep that's pretty much how I felt being in the 180s. Game had become easy, and the only thing that kept me going was staying ahead of my nutso freinds lol. I was happy to stay at 192 but then I saw they were catching up so I reset my mats and resumed recoing, my char is blasting away as I type http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I was thinking just what you typed about lv 200 being too hard to get too. It should be about maybe 180ish, going from my own experience. It still takes a real long time to get to 180 and is something to be very proud of, yet it is alot less time than level 200 is. I think this is a very bad thing for many people that become addicted and neglect many important things in their personal lives. Hey, if your 65 and retired and want to get to 200, whatever floats your boat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But for many people I urge you to think about your family/health/school, ect. a little more. I admit I was hooked for too long too, and almost quit once. But since the new dupe method and reco came out, I can now have my cake and eat it too..... (do alot in pso without actually wasting all of my life away on it)

Olga-Rappy
Sep 23, 2003, 04:51 PM
EXACTLY! That's why I Recobox'ed, other than to keep myself amused while sick in bed. I'd already gotten 140 levels, and yet I still had to get 60 more for those max stats. Plus, Ultimate mode is a lot easier and has less EXP than I remember...

Besides, the entire idea of King's is to gain EXP without killing stuff. If you keep a weak enemy alive long enough to replenish your TP, is that wrong? What about HP? Nope, that's commonly done. Taking advantage of something completely legit ST stuck in there to get more exp through combat? Now THAT'S un-legit.

Point is, it makes no sense. There's a difference between trading for BKBs, Dark Flows, and TJ Swords; and using something that requires no Memory Card abuse, no glitches, and no codes.

polishedweasel
Sep 24, 2003, 04:23 AM
I look at it like this, 83 million experience at 500k or less a day, good for you! I think I'll just stick to recoing my RAcaseal to 200. And Leilani is my REAL char, my others dont really get any PT and when I'm not playing, I got the recoing RAcaseal on. That's about it. Oh and ". the HUcast"

who enjoys stepping on the Newmans.

Shima
Sep 24, 2003, 07:24 AM
You forgot my Hunny ;3, i hit Lv.200 legitly (exp and items) the 26TH August, after 990 Hours.
You also forgot the first PAL VERSION Lv.200, Chiepie, a Hucasal that started the 7 March and hit lv.200 the 16 June (no reco+legit items).
Update ^_^

ginko990
Sep 24, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-09-20 17:00, bordering wrote:

On 2003-09-20 16:43, ginko990 wrote:

anyway, two people i play with a lot who have level 200 chars who are 100% legit are: l'il pinky, a HUne. and Azure Knight, who has TWO 100% legit chars at 200 (i belive he is the ONLY NA player to have acheived this)

...wrong.

did you read carefully? i said 100% legit. i know for a fact that tigereye did the canabine trick to get his 200s quickly, that's using an xp trick and that disqualfies him from 100% legit. i don't know the other people you mentioned, whether or not they used dupes and/or xp tricks. if you missed it, here ya go, i said: i BELIVE that he is the only one to have accompished this, not i KNOW.

My mistake, I took 100% Legit to mean didnt hack their levels.

Bill
Sep 24, 2003, 09:29 PM
Like a said in a previous post Dark Link said he got the DNA with 3 other level 200's Can 4 Level 200's please verify this? I'm goind crazy!

Sick-One
Sep 24, 2003, 11:02 PM
ZETTA, a blue HUmar hit level 200 about a week ago. I know for a fact that he doesn't use boss tricks, he despises those that do. Don't forget him!

Delwyn
Sep 25, 2003, 10:47 AM
On 2003-09-24 19:29, Bill wrote:
Like a said in a previous post Dark Link said he got the DNA with 3 other level 200's Can 4 Level 200's please verify this? I'm goind crazy!

Yes, I was with Dark Link when he found it. The team consisted of Dark Link, Samus, Adam, and I.

Darn you, Dark Link! You got it before me. Hehehe.

PlatypusMaximus
Sep 25, 2003, 11:31 AM
I'm friends with SHARP and Dark Slayer... SHARP is now working on his FOnewm, and has already gotten him past 150, possibly 160.

SkeletonKey
Sep 25, 2003, 01:39 PM
On 2003-09-23 09:38, Khaotika wrote:
SHARP cheated, definitely. I watched him go from lvl 160+ to 195+ in a matter of a few nights. I'm sure it was a mix of the boss trick/recobox trick.

-Khao

"Still at 190, don't really give a flying f*** about level 200 anymore..."

Who are you? You don't know me. First of all, I didn't go from 160+ to 195+ in a few nights. That took me a month to get from that. Who do you think you are? Like I said you don't know me. What are you jealous? That is just crazy how you think that. I have alot of people that saw me get my level 200 from the start of level 1. EGO-BOT is a great friend of mine, he saw me when I got corrupted, and when I got to ult he helped me level. Then at 170 I met Dark Slayer also a friend of mine which saw me from that level and months of Ruins to get to 200. There are so many more people that saw me get my level 200 from the start. There is Xcalibur who is legit and saw me from level 1.lil' Inferno saw me at level 125 and played almost every night. Forsaken at level 170 saw me. Mitey Moomba which new char is Touple, saw me at level 156. If you said that to any of the people and some that are not on this that helped me get to 200 by playing with me, they would tell you that you didn't know what you are talking about.

Balbarei
Sep 25, 2003, 02:03 PM
Jeez, stop whining about this, if they arent lv 200 the legit, they arent, only people online that is lv 200 and know they are legit, has the proud around them.. like some of you out there!

PlatypusMaximus
Sep 25, 2003, 03:09 PM
I must vouch for Sharp on this one. I watched his progress steadily. And He didn't cheat on his FOnewm either. Twinked maybe, but that isn't cheating.

On a side note, you up for a game later Sharp? Aki just got through C7, and I may be able to join you in C9 later if I'm lucky.

SkeletonKey
Sep 25, 2003, 04:24 PM
On a side note, you up for a game later Sharp? Aki just got through C7, and I may be able to join you in C9 later if I'm lucky.

Yeah sure. SHARP got his S Rank last night lol. Revelation is in C4 and me and Army are doing them now. I know we can get to C7 very soon.

PlatypusMaximus
Sep 25, 2003, 06:35 PM
Army said a minute ago that it may be tomorrow night... I won't be on until tomorrow evening, so you'll have loadsa time to prepare =p

ginko990
Sep 25, 2003, 06:49 PM
When i left GC there was a HUmar named FireFish at level 194, Id presume hed have made 200 by now. Anyone know if he made it or curropted or something.

And a RAmar named faqface who was 200. You missed him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ginko990 on 2003-09-25 16:50 ]</font>

tinykutz
Sep 26, 2003, 08:22 AM
*sigh*- it seems that were a divided camp on being lvl 200. seriously, we all fight too much about how to play this game. i know how i played and thats personal pride for me.

i have to admit, i have a friend who recoboxes, and i chuckle everytime she says shes 200. as much as i hate to say i try not to judge, i know i'm a hypocrite about it. still, she's my friend so i only tease her about it and don't harrass her about the box. (too much that is)

levels are one way to play this game. cloak, its good to see you around. i remember doing cmode with you in my early days. i was such a noob. levels don't mean anything when it comes to cmode. despite all my hours of playing, i am still learning how to play this game. i've gotten a little better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

sharp, this is B-rank/lutraphobic/imsojellen/and a whole other slew of cmode chars. =D 35 hit dark railgun pwns in c9!!!

shera
Sep 27, 2003, 03:09 AM
you forgot the ramarl call michelle lv 200 and Drink racaseal lv 200 and DrinkFromMe Fo lv 200

Berzerker
Sep 27, 2003, 04:18 AM
man, I'm lv 105 and from reading all this I've only just manage to get hold of what recboxing and legiting is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I havent been able to get online yet ya see, will soon though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif if anyone reads this, can they explain to me? I would like to know, thanks!

SnoopyEgotist
Jan 25, 2004, 08:38 PM
what do you people have against recoboxing?
I haven't done it, but it sounds legit enough to me.

Ketchup345
Jan 25, 2004, 09:31 PM
On 2004-01-25 17:38, SnoopyEgotist wrote:
what do you people have against recoboxing?
I haven't done it, but it sounds legit enough to me.

Please don't bump old threads.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=67583&forum=1&0

It is seen as not legit because you are not gaining the EXP by yourself.

Dhylec
Jan 25, 2004, 09:38 PM
er, don't wake up an old topic just for a comment..
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=67583&forum=1&0