PDA

View Full Version : I sell my Real Nei´s Claw (ILL GILL DROP)

SellRealNeis
Sep 20, 2003, 01:16 AM
I Finally found the Claw last saturday after 589 Runs with my Hunawearl Viridia lvl200!!
I played about 7100 Hours to get that Claw so it was really hard work and its really legit and not any hacked shit.
And i quiet pso because i gtg to work for next ten month and i decided to Sell my REAL NEI´s CLAW .

But i only sell it to Trustfull Persons who wont spread and dupe it to anyone.
So only mail me if ur really interested to buy it and wont release it to anyone others.

Make me ur Money offers but offer trades sorry becaue i really have all other items in game in game.
my email is [email protected]

AND I REALLY HV IT BELIEVE OR NOT BUT ITS TRUE GUYS

Shattered_weasel
Sep 20, 2003, 01:25 AM
even more lockedness......hmmmm am i spamming also

Kadou
Sep 20, 2003, 09:25 AM
Why is this in Tech Support?

Er, I'll give you 20 meseta! That's twice as much as you can sell it at the shop for!

Rich_T
Sep 20, 2003, 09:43 AM
shouldnt this topic be here; http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=2&37460
?

kat
Sep 20, 2003, 12:49 PM
my guess, from looking at the user name and the fact that 'sellrealneis' has six post is that it's a spam posting account and has had this exact message posted in a total of 6 areas... none of them probably the 'right' one for this...

...he'd be better off on e-bay... and maybe with people who care...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-09-20 10:49 ]</font>

Nohra
Sep 20, 2003, 01:56 PM
Fortunately for him, he's quitting at the end of the month anyways, so ST will probably have finished banning him for breaking the EULA by that time! ...wait, ST doesn't ban people. X)