PDA

View Full Version : The Running Saga...!!

KodiaX987
Mar 30, 2001, 12:06 PM
You people might have heard about such before... Oh well. Let me give you a nutshell of the project:

6 people are chosen to write up a story where they take turns at writing it. So I could write a part, Joe writes the next, Julie does another one, Joe does another, James does the next part and so on and so forth, depending on the writers' inspiration.

The only quirk to the thing is that we are to make as funny a parody as possible. Therefore, the basic story is a coupla hunters going against the dark falz and just goofing off all the way up there. Here is a small part from a previous RS where the target was Microsoft:
-------------------------------------
The hummer drives into the night at the sound of Frank Sinatra
-Frank Sinatra?! WTF gimme some REAL music!
Senso changes the station to Mix 99.9
-Frickin Canadian crap...
RUFF changes to Purecountry 666.6.
-Alright RUFF, you're just being a pest. Here's a rubix cube. Fix the bugs.
RUFF's brain gets fried as the team heads for Microsoft towers...
-------------------------------------
Oh what the heck; I just need the five craziest people on this board who can write the funniest story possible. Yes, being the selfish *%$@ that I am, I put myself in already. I especially recommend IceBrink (is that it?) to join in since he has some experience writing a story of his own, too!

IceBlink
Mar 30, 2001, 12:16 PM
Sou ka... ^_^

I like the idea... heee... ^_^ Guess I started up a new trend... in a way. ^_^;;

And despite the rumours, my name is IceBlink (no 'R', caps B ^_^). Or should that be Kori Mabataku? Ahhh... I'll go with IceBlink. ^_^

I'm in... so.. we have any other writers? ^_^ We have two HUmar so far...

KodiaX987
Mar 30, 2001, 12:21 PM
Currently in the Saga:

-Me, myself, and I (LOOK AT ME!!!)
-IceBlink

So two HUmars. 4 others needed! If we get too many of one class someone might need to take another class for the story.