PDA

View Full Version : New Server Updates 3.30.01

Mistkerl_Zwo
Mar 30, 2001, 12:06 PM
The servers were upgraded again this morning. Supposedly, you will not be allowed to join a team if you have hacked god/hp++, god/tp++, or devil/tech--.

If you bank it, and then get it out after the game is started, you will be immediately disconnected.

Not having any of these items, I can't verify the accuracy, but that is the news release.

Mistkerl_Zwo
Mar 30, 2001, 12:13 PM
oh,

and btw thanks tro Rune1 for info.

Woggy
Mar 30, 2001, 12:28 PM
I hope that's true.. CAUSE GOD DAMNIT, those items all suck so much ass.. I'm tired of these faggot assholes using the fuckin' Devil/Tech-- to PK me, and those piece of shit God/HP++'s and God/TP++'s to turn into a god (this last thing really pisses me off.. UGH, it always makes me say "fuck PSO" when some prick is just standing there getting hit over and over and all this shit without dying or something!!!)!!!

Woggy
Mar 30, 2001, 12:29 PM
Oh ya, and also I'll add (from a topic I posted earlier), the server update also included the removing of the download quests. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

jett862
Mar 30, 2001, 01:30 PM
yah I can verify they got rid of most pkers. I can cause I was using preist mind-- not dewvil tech but dont worry I dropped mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

BlitzGott
Mar 30, 2001, 01:45 PM
No more Devil/Technique-- or God/HP++? Cool, that is sure to get all the little no skill players and PKers into a whining fit. Does it just disconnect a player when the item is used, or can it tell the second they take it out of the bank? It should disconnect them and delete the item at the same time.

Monkey
Mar 30, 2001, 03:13 PM
Has anyone been pk'd since the update?

RedVento
Mar 30, 2001, 03:44 PM
Well I was playing this morning and couldn't connect to any US servers(assuming now it was because of the update) but did play on a EU server, where I was pked.. no biggie though I had just started a new character and still only had starting equipment.. poor guy didn't know what to do with himself.. Then like 5 minuntes later the EU servers went down for the update, so I jumped to a JP server, where someone joined a game and was immediatly disconnected after taking a "bad" item outa the bank.. so I would assume the update was successful.

The_Saint
Mar 30, 2001, 03:46 PM
i would like to take this opportunity to say:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The_Saint
Mar 30, 2001, 03:59 PM
I would like to add that my last comment was directed at the PK'ers.

eRUPT
Mar 30, 2001, 04:38 PM
ewww bout time.. maybe I'll play a public game once in awhile again. or actually join a game to help newbies(newbies will KILL you HEH) =)
-eR!
eRUPT - LvL 72 HUnewearl
rUPT - LvL 11 RAcaseal

watashiwa
Mar 30, 2001, 05:22 PM
Yay!!! d=)->-= Public games shall def. rox the house irl 1ce more. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Teehee.

Orcus
Mar 30, 2001, 05:41 PM
*grinning from ear to ear* at all the pk a**holes that will no longer be able to ruin games by coming in and stealing stuff.

If the update has truly worked, I applaud sega's quick response to the situation. The problem has only really been out of hand for about 3 days, and in my opinion that is a pretty quick fix.

The online game now becomes once again fun! yay!