PDA

View Full Version : Underworld (No Spoilers)

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 20, 2003, 09:55 PM
What did you think of the movie??? I thought it was EXCELLENT!!!

DolmolmKing
Sep 21, 2003, 04:44 PM
Yeah I just saw it today, it was the best horror movie I ever saw!!!

Allos
Sep 21, 2003, 04:59 PM
Underworld isn't a horror movie.......

Moo2u
Sep 21, 2003, 05:54 PM
On 2003-09-21 14:59, Allos wrote:
Underworld isn't a horror movie.......

Yes, it is an action movie.

And vampiers vs. warewolves? Who cares. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleep.gif

Nothing too shocking to write home about.

Shattered_weasel
Sep 21, 2003, 06:17 PM
i heard it was great from a number of people...but no seeing it

Richard
Sep 21, 2003, 06:27 PM
It was weak. For one simple reason:

vampires + guns = lame.

The Blade movies are weak for the same reason. But at least Wesley Snipes occasionally used a sword.

Now I don't claim to be a vampire expert, but basically any mythology book you pick up about vampires doesn't involve the use of guns. It's stupid. What is the point in having superior physical power if you're going to fire a gun?

Firocket1690
Sep 21, 2003, 06:48 PM
On 2003-09-21 16:27, Richard wrote:

vampires + guns = lame.

The Blade movies are weak for the same reason. But at least Wesley Snipes occasionally used a sword.

Now I don't claim to be a vampire expert, but basically any mythology book you pick up about vampires doesn't involve the use of guns. It's stupid. What is the point in having superior physical power if you're going to fire a gun?

to fly and shoot the gun...
Sarcasm aside,
That trigger is REALLY stingy, it needs a LOT of strangth to be pulled. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

raiden999
Sep 21, 2003, 10:34 PM
On 2003-09-21 16:27, Richard wrote:

vampires + guns = lame.

But aren't vampires something that we created for entertainment (storywise)? If we as people created the idea of vampires, then can't we say what can and can't be done by them? Plus, just look at the movies out... most follow the same basics for vampirism, but some writers decide to use different ideas (i.e. immunity to crosses, etc.)...

RavenTW
Sep 22, 2003, 06:18 AM
You forget that werewolves are killed by silver bullets. Thus, guns are a neccesity against them.

Frankly, the Halloween version of Romeo and Juliet sounds kinda lame on paper, but the movie looks awesome. Nothing ever goes as it does on paper, both thank goodness and unfortunately.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Sep 22, 2003, 06:42 AM
Has anyone seen the end of Equilibrium?

I have.

Stricker
Sep 22, 2003, 09:14 AM
ITS ALREADY IN THE MOVIES!!! What am I doing here?

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 22, 2003, 09:22 PM
Okay... Vampires, our height super powers... Werewolves, twice the size of the vampires and with equal powers... If I were a vampire, I'd want a gun to keep them at bay...