PDA

View Full Version : Yay!!! I got the Set!!!

joluh
Sep 21, 2003, 02:08 AM
Yahooooo finally i found my delsaber's left arm =D

Never found it with my Pinkal FOnewm, but now i did with my Virida RAcaseal =D, yay i got the set now =D, me ish so happy, just one level more so i can use the shield ^_^

btw are they good together?!?!?

joluh
Sep 21, 2003, 02:27 AM
WTF!?!?! i just found another one!!! so pinkal finds the rigth arm without problems while the left one is really hard, and virida viceversa =O

Firocket1690
Sep 21, 2003, 02:31 AM
On 2003-09-21 00:08, joluh wrote:
Yahooooo finally i found my delsaber's left arm =D

Never found it with my Pinkal FOnewm, but now i did with my Virida RAcaseal =D, yay i got the set now =D, me ish so happy, just one level more so i can use the shield ^_^

btw are they good together?!?!?

You Bet!
ATP increase doubles when used with shield
EVP and DEF doubles when used with the buster

joluh
Sep 21, 2003, 02:47 AM
WOW!!! i just use it, i had to give it to my FOnewm, tranform it, then back to my RAcaseal, and MAN!!! that's totally awesome, her ATP went 700 points UP!!! MUAHAHAHAHA she doesn't even need her Guilty Light or Visk-235W X_X', and she looks so cool with them, i'll use them until figths with a lot of enemies or until i found a strong Ranger Weapon, now she's a Delsaber Robo Girl =D

Dillon
Sep 21, 2003, 02:57 AM
Correction..last time I checked, Defense didn't double when both items were used..just Evasion and Attack Power.

Also, I wouldn't suggest sticking with that set. While it may be good offensively, defensively..it lacks horridly. The shield has almost NO resistances, which renders you horridly weak to any spells that will most likely be cast on you when you don't want them to.

Meh. This is just my opinion though.

joluh
Sep 21, 2003, 01:39 PM
On 2003-09-21 00:57, Dillon wrote:
Correction..last time I checked, Defense didn't double when both items were used..just Evasion and Attack Power.

Also, I wouldn't suggest sticking with that set. While it may be good offensively, defensively..it lacks horridly. The shield has almost NO resistances, which renders you horridly weak to any spells that will most likely be cast on you when you don't want them to.

Meh. This is just my opinion though.

Yeah i know, you can see that with no problem, but until enemies that cast spells ((not so many)), i'll use them, besides at very hard caves i haven't found a better shield ((DEF and EVP)), and i like how it looks, everything is on the looks!!! and well i look a little bit more for offensive, and a RAcaseal needs that, anyway i'm a Ranger so until i found something stronger... Red Scorpio maybe =D or somethig like that

Wood_Golem
Sep 21, 2003, 01:45 PM
Stick with it till ult mode cause then you'll rather not go melee style with her dude... the damage with a justy will be lower but you'll be safer from harm not to mention you can pretty much not let them touch you with one and try not to use a guilty light very much it's too weak for ult mode.

capin_bucky_ohair
Sep 21, 2003, 09:16 PM
Early this morning like 2 am eastern time my pinkal FOnewearl found a del saber left arm now I need to look for the right arm and give both to my hunter

Jack
Sep 22, 2003, 02:54 AM
Lucky sod. I just need a Custom Barrier Ver 00 to finish that set.

Mixfortune
Sep 22, 2003, 03:29 AM
Actually the shield gives excellent EDK.

edwinsu
Sep 22, 2003, 04:06 AM
yeah i used the delsaber sheild on my HUmar forever. i think i stopped using it when i was able to equip my tripolic shield ^_^. but now my lowbies use the db's shield (found it 2 days ago) or the flowen's shield (which ever i'm in the mood for) ^_^.

-edwinsu-