PDA

View Full Version : Special Mag PB

PhatDiddy
Sep 21, 2003, 10:37 AM
i just got a special mag, Deva, and i was wondering will it ever learn another PB to fill the empty space? and can it change to something else if i feed it somehting that would normally change it?

Dillon
Sep 21, 2003, 10:42 AM
I have a Deva, myself..at level 200. It only has 2 Photon blasts because I switched it around with chars, I believe is the reason.

It should get new PBs at.. level 10 (first), level 30/35 (second), and level 50. All PBs come with a new MAG evolution, of course.

And as for changing..I'm not sure it will or not. Usually when people get rare MAGs they keep feeding it one type of item to raise one specific stat..so it doesn't change.

PhatDiddy
Sep 21, 2003, 10:48 AM
ive left it on the same character the whole time. at lvl 50 it didnt change and didnt get another PB. then somewhere between lvls 50 and 100 it change into Kama. then at like lvl 128 it changed into Deva.

Ketchup345
Sep 21, 2003, 10:53 AM
Rare mags can evolve at any multiple of 10, after level 100. Once they become a rare mag, they stay that way, (system mags are an exception), so if one character has a Deva, no matter who you give it to, it will stay a Deva. Rare mags also never learn a new PB, so plan them out before you make them.

Monomate
Sep 21, 2003, 11:13 AM
no, special MAGs (Deva, Rati, Sato, Pushan, Nidra, Rukmin, Savitri, Bhima, Diwari, and system MAGs, and MAG cell MAGs) do not learn PBs and they cannot evolve. So basically, you're stuck with only two PBs (and a freaking stool lol)...just like me...lol (only i have Demon Wing Rati!!!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Monomate on 2003-09-21 09:14 ]</font>