PDA

View Full Version : Dumb ass robot

XR-34
Sep 21, 2003, 11:29 AM
hahaha, ok so i was playin mines on hard and eventually i came upon one of those humongous mechs that shoot homing missiles at you. then instead of fighting it head on i decided to try and use the same technique for the grass assassin. well, surely enough when the missiles chase me around "Mr Refrigerator" they hit it instead. the damage numbers only read 80pts per hit, but this thing killed itself within three hits! too bad i didn't get any exp. that was pretty cool though. anybody done this so far? be4 this i've never heard of an enemy killing itself.

Neo_Slayer
Sep 21, 2003, 11:31 AM
i have done that plenty of times in Vhard. it is hilarious

Nohra
Sep 21, 2003, 11:32 AM
Same. It doesn't work so well in Ult because the missiles are far more erratic (they usually hit the farthest player from the Baranz, not the nearest. -.-;; )

mimicr
Sep 21, 2003, 11:38 AM
alot of people use that run around thing...

Olga-Rappy
Sep 21, 2003, 11:55 AM
Yeah, but have you ever run back and forth between two of them, using Resta dodge? Lol, st00pid mechs.

ginko990
Sep 21, 2003, 12:16 PM
That technique was good for Cmode on DC, mines levels were the hardest then. One person, usually the HUcast, would be garanz bait and do that.

ShadowFOrce
Sep 21, 2003, 02:08 PM
Well I use TEH CHEAT KODEZ on taht

Soukosa
Sep 21, 2003, 05:42 PM
That's when you hit them once and let them kill themselves. I do it all the time with Canabin rings, nuke them until I can take out the Canune and run for my life while I wait for them to blow up. Saves a good amount of time.

Garanz2
Sep 24, 2003, 07:00 AM
On 2003-09-21 09:29, XR-34 wrote:
hahaha, ok so i was playin mines on hard and eventually i came upon one of those humongous mechs that shoot homing missiles at you. then instead of fighting it head on i decided to try and use the same technique for the grass assassin. well, surely enough when the missiles chase me around "Mr Refrigerator" they hit it instead. the damage numbers only read 80pts per hit, but this thing killed itself within three hits! too bad i didn't get any exp. that was pretty cool though. anybody done this so far? be4 this i've never heard of an enemy killing itself.

Hey, my older bro got bullied at school for looking like a fridge and you need to remind him? *sobbing sound from corner* It's ok, bro. Just remember not ro kill yourself next time.

Mystil
Sep 26, 2003, 11:38 AM
L O L ! ! !

Like two nano dragons trying to see who can kill each other first. Or how many other enemies they can kill.

shifter
Sep 26, 2003, 12:48 PM
for my racast yes. i had him on vhard, and going toe to toe was not an option. its also a bit tricky when there a few enemies in the room withem. ive romm into them and they preceded to floor me. thankfully the missles i was running from hit them instead of me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.