PDA

View Full Version : Drop the hate!

ilr2000
Sep 21, 2003, 09:36 PM
I love how the only thing ST has to say about HUnewearl is that she has the worst HP of all the hunters. Every other player description tries to sell the character as being great in some way. But no... "HUnewearls have the lowest HP of all the hunters."

Maybe they knew that HUnewearls were the best class in the game and that was their way of preventing all the players from choosing her. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif yeah, that's gotta be it.

noob-of-fury
Sep 21, 2003, 09:59 PM
I love HuNewerals, I have a lvl 50 one and have been hunting rares with her recently.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 21, 2003, 10:23 PM
On 2003-09-21 19:36, ilr2000 wrote:
I love how the only thing ST has to say about HUnewearl is that she has the worst HP of all the hunters. Every other player description tries to sell the character as being great in some way. But no... "HUnewearls have the lowest HP of all the hunters."

Maybe they knew that HUnewearls were the best class in the game and that was their way of preventing all the players from choosing her. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif yeah, that's gotta be it.

This explains why they made the ?er Tanking force with a huge rear end, and gave the best ranger the ugliest faces.

EDIT: ?er is Uber. I guess PSOW doesn't like umlaos. (sic) I'd call them racist nazis, but they're banning german letters. =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-09-21 20:24 ]</font>

Bit
Sep 21, 2003, 10:28 PM
It doesn't accept any type of those marks, not just german letters.

vegeta000110
Sep 22, 2003, 08:03 PM
Hunes rock. Until you get to ult and at 93 Vulmers still are a pain in the rear.

ginko990
Sep 22, 2003, 08:13 PM
I love HUnewearls. After I hit 200 i couldn get into any other class. If I was still playing PSO, Id have created another Hunewearl with a different section ID.

hucasts_rock
Sep 22, 2003, 10:12 PM
in my opinion HUnewearls may possibly be one of the best classes in the game..ESPECIALLY in offline mode..I just need to make one myself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

SnowReaper
Sep 22, 2003, 10:20 PM
THEY SUCK THEY SUCK SO BAD THEY EAT TRASH.. not really but every char is better at somthing even the worse ones!.. wait there cant be worse ones then..WHAT AM I SAYING IM GOING HOME.. with my everyone has a good point skill post

Kent
Sep 23, 2003, 02:51 AM
HUnewearls are the best class for doing a bit of everythingm they've got good power, MST and max technique level, EVP, ATA, and DFP.

They may have the lowest ATP of the Hunter classes, but she more than makes up for it by being the only Hunter with level 20 Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure.

rena-ko
Sep 23, 2003, 08:42 AM
being able to be the backup-force is great. no need to say more.

-LordNikon-
Sep 23, 2003, 01:52 PM
I am having a blast playing with my HUnewearl. They are so much fun to play with. I really enjoy the gracefull weapon movements. Personally I feel one of the ebst weapons for a HUnewearl is a Dagger of some type. I can't ever justify using these with my HUcast, however I use them religiously with my HUnewearl. Is it just me? Or does anyone else have a habbit of using Dagger's(Knife, Blade, Edge, Ripper etc) with HUnes?

Garm
Sep 23, 2003, 03:16 PM
hunewearls saber animation sucks and cause so many people use them its not fun to be one. i like my fonewm and racaseal more than my hunewearl (remade her into an hucaseal, also bad saber animation) but every class has its good points and bad points (how many ppl have said this before me?)

flueggy
Sep 23, 2003, 03:22 PM
yes they have bad saber animation but who gives a care? but they are the best hunter that can use claws real nei's claws explains everything in fact i think they can use almost every "hunter only weapon" in the game, oh and they are also the only hunter that at level 1 can use all three lv1 simple techniques, foi, barta, zonde

Olga-Rappy
Sep 23, 2003, 04:56 PM
On 2003-09-23 13:16, Garm wrote:
i like my fonewm and racaseal more than my hunewearl

Like I said. HUnny, FOnewm, and RAcaseal fans... UNITE!

Daggers are pretty quick on the HUnewearl, but I personally prefer the Double Swords. My friend has a HUnewearl with an Asuka, and let me tell you, that thing is so fast, I swear he's using a God/Battle.

As for the FOnewm, my personal favorite - GREAT offline and online, for room clearing. ST hates him too. And I doubt anybody needs to be reminded of how RAcaseals pwn Challenge mode. Hunewearls do too - I played Cmode yesterday with one of each, and a RAmar.

Nai_Calus
Sep 23, 2003, 05:32 PM
On 2003-09-23 11:52, -LordNikon- wrote:
I am having a blast playing with my HUnewearl. They are so much fun to play with. I really enjoy the gracefull weapon movements. Personally I feel one of the ebst weapons for a HUnewearl is a Dagger of some type. I can't ever justify using these with my HUcast, however I use them religiously with my HUnewearl. Is it just me? Or does anyone else have a habbit of using Dagger's(Knife, Blade, Edge, Ripper etc) with HUnes?

...You do realise, of course, that the HUnewearl and HUcast(And HUmar, too) have basically the exact same animation with daggers? The only HU with a different one is the uber pwnage HUcaseal.

I hate the female saber animation. It sucks so hardcore. Don't care for the tech animation, either.

Heh, what really sucks, though, is the male twin sword animations. Horribly slow and stiff and just plain yuck.

As for being able to use all three simple techs from L1, I can do that just fine with the much nicer to look at and use FOmar. ^_-; Besides, with a HU, I'd rather be able to use a gun from L1. I can do that with the HUmar and HUcaseal. HUnny also has the worst base ATA growth of the HUs...

They're ok, I guess, but I just can't get into them at all. I'll stick with my HUmars, FOmars, FOnewearls, RAmar and FOnewm.

ST doesn't really sell the FOmar much, either, come to think of it.

Arinoma
Sep 25, 2003, 08:16 PM
On 2003-09-23 06:42, rena-ko wrote:
being able to be the backup-force is great. no need to say more.

I don't know how many times i have been the only SDer, JZer and Rester http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif when i am 'bot baby-sitting' Auracom and his other bot siblings.

HUShadow
Sep 26, 2003, 02:07 PM
Hm...I've made a HUnny, I just never use her. Right now I'm consintrated on my HUmar and FOmar...I'm gonna train my RAmarl and HUnny afterwards, probably.