PDA

View Full Version : Help with mines

Darkslash25
Sep 21, 2003, 11:19 PM
I got a lvl 21 HUcast, and i'm wondering what lvl i should be before i try to take on vol opt. thnx to whoever who answers me

Bit
Sep 21, 2003, 11:22 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1011

Just get enough Hp to survive, and follow the guide and you should do fine.

Nani-chan
Sep 21, 2003, 11:37 PM
Normal mines? Hard mines? vh mines? ult mines?

In any case hucasts at level 21 will have at the very least 204 hp so yes I think you can do it.

If it's hard or higher at 21 you will want to run early for the pressing pillar and lasers attack if your hp is at the minimum side. (not many hp mats or hp units)

OriginalLacan
Sep 22, 2003, 12:43 AM
why not just go through mines and fight him? you'll know if you can beat him then, and even if you can't, you probably gained a level or two on the journey

Butoden
Sep 22, 2003, 09:27 AM
You can also set a telepipe before entering the Boss Room, and see how strong he is, die intentionally (dont take MESETAS of course), grab your SCAPE DOLLs from the Bank, get in the Telepipe and destroy the Obt. If you're strong enough you might even beat him the first time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Vion
Sep 22, 2003, 10:22 AM
Hey,it's a good chance that you can do it.It shouldn't be hard...And yeah make sure you do use a tp before the boss.Or you could just set Tp's down as you find recovery spots or big areas/large rooms.

Genoa
Sep 22, 2003, 04:55 PM
watcha got equiped? Cause I beat him at level 18 witha Lockgun (hucast)
lil advice, I'd bring Sol Atomizers. If he shocks you, use it. The 1st form is actually harder than his real form. and the last one just run when your in the front of him (he shoots this green thing that traps you in a rock pillar looking thing and charges a Bad A** laser beam at you.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2003-09-22 14:57 ]</font>

Nohra
Sep 22, 2003, 07:07 PM
Overall, Opt is easy as long as you keep him off balance. Unlike the dragon or De Rol, he pauses every time you hit him. Shoot the main monitor (or slash the three submonitors) when he appears on them, then when he pops up the lightning rods, find the one that has the glowing red on it. Hit that one, and he'll never attack you with his lightning. In his second form, he still pauses at every hit, so you can prolong his attacks by continuing to hit him. If you start to miss, run like hell.

Genoa
Sep 22, 2003, 07:28 PM
oh, and on his 1st form, shoot down the thing on the roof. It prevents being shocked twice by the Gizonde Turrets. And dont forget Sol Atomizers !!!

vegeta000110
Sep 22, 2003, 07:49 PM
21 is good for normal. Just make sure you bring dolls and sol atomizers. Better yet, if you can find someone to give you a cure/shock (good luck) that would be better. As a HU, try using swords/partisans on the monitors and (if he isn't dead yet) go for the pillars afterward.

flueggy
Sep 22, 2003, 07:51 PM
21 IS good you can even beat up dark falz with the right equipment