PDA

View Full Version : I Hate gillchics but love glitches!

Cerris
Sep 22, 2003, 06:36 AM
They drive me insane! I have a nice big weapon, can kill them in 2 hits! But... They fall down when you hit them... Even iff ur strong enuf they are still a pain! ne1 evr have this problem? I found a fixi!
Yeah, help!! The game is prgrammed to make them go in the direction of their back, soo....
If you hit them from behind they fly 2wards you, making a second hit possible! This is sum stupid glitch! I love it!

XR-34
Sep 22, 2003, 08:09 AM
i dunno about you, but for me, i'm able to perform a quik-quick-hard combo on them before the target disappears, with a slow ass sword too, and without battle units. yeah, it is stupid how they fall toward you if yer behind em.

Coxy
Sep 22, 2003, 08:26 AM
On 2003-09-22 04:36, Cerris wrote:
They drive me insane! I have a nice big weapon, can kill them in 2 hits! But... They fall down when you hit them... Even iff ur strong enuf they are still a pain! ne1 evr have this problem? I found a fixi!
Yeah, help!! The game is prgrammed to make them go in the direction of their back, soo....
If you hit them from behind they fly 2wards you, making a second hit possible! This is sum stupid glitch! I love it!

its not a glitch and they are easy to kill

as the person above me said, you can easily get 3 hits on them, i use a double sabre and i can get 3 hits on them

Butoden
Sep 22, 2003, 09:25 AM
Or use a Mechgun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif U hit them 3 times with it before they fall down and then you hit them 6 times when they're on the floor and they die (maybe even sooner).

vegeta000110
Sep 22, 2003, 08:00 PM
If you are up close to them, 3 hits is very possible.

CGoodness
Sep 22, 2003, 08:46 PM
or if youre a twinker it only takes one hit

(using your level 9 RAcast to wipe out 10 gillchics in 2 shots with a spread needle)

SnowReaper
Sep 22, 2003, 10:23 PM
Heh i usally kill them withen to hits anless there to high for me peroid so i dont have the problem ^__^

Nohra
Sep 22, 2003, 10:48 PM
Dude, you're going to hate it when they DON'T fall down in Ultimate. X) *fondly remembers holding off an entire room of Gillchics with just a Varista*

heyf00L
Sep 23, 2003, 12:51 AM
I hate how they don't recoil. If you're not strong enough then getting in their face is suicide.

But I guess that's how ST wanted it.

Kent
Sep 23, 2003, 02:40 AM
Slicers work well on Gillchics, as do Partisans and Swords. On Ultimate, however, don't get in their faces unless you can knock them down quickly, or can take plenty of hits.

TyroneBiggums
Sep 23, 2003, 06:00 AM
i had a problem with them until i got enough dfp to not get knocked down by a single hit.. their damn laser pisses me off...

Coxy
Sep 23, 2003, 09:34 AM
On 2003-09-23 04:00, TyroneBiggums wrote:
i had a problem with them until i got enough dfp to not get knocked down by a single hit.. their damn laser pisses me off...

agreed

the buggers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Hrith
Sep 23, 2003, 10:19 AM
Yes, but... for some reason, I like playing in the mines, anyway. Especially with my HUcast. Maybe thanks to my high Lv...

Cerris
Sep 25, 2003, 09:50 PM
Just use gzond, or razond, knocks um all down, that is what i do when surrounded

HUShadow
Sep 26, 2003, 01:56 PM
On 2003-09-23 04:00, TyroneBiggums wrote:

Augh, same here. It's so annoying! Especially when there's like five of them and as soon as you get up, another one hits you >.<