PDA

View Full Version : sato

Garm
Sep 22, 2003, 12:25 PM
i just got a sato mag with 195 pow and know for 99.9% its a dupe (don't know sato rquirements(sp?)). but why is a sato so ugly? i dropped it on the ground and quitted the game. even a apsares looks better :S

neko-chan
Sep 22, 2003, 12:34 PM
On 2003-09-22 10:25, Garm wrote:
i just got a sato mag with 195 pow and know for 99.9% its a dupe (don't know sato rquirements(sp?)). but why is a sato so ugly? i dropped it on the ground and quitted the game. even a apsares looks better :S

It's an hack, not a dupe. ^_^ Or maybe: first hacked and then duped. You can't make a Sato like that, legitely.

Anyway, Sato is intended to be one of the cutest Mags in PSO. I don't understand what's your problem with it. But aside the look, Sato represents also one of the best HUnter and FOrce Mag, due to its multiple instances of invincibility.

Anyway: is yours intended to be an ironic post? >_>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-09-22 10:35 ]</font>

Garm
Sep 22, 2003, 01:11 PM
On 2003-09-22 10:34, neko-chan wrote:

On 2003-09-22 10:25, Garm wrote:

It's an hack, not a dupe. ^_^ Or maybe: first hacked and then duped. You can't make a Sato like that, legitely.

Anyway, Sato is intended to be one of the cutest Mags in PSO. I don't understand what's your problem with it. But aside the look, Sato represents also one of the best HUnter and FOrce Mag, due to its multiple instances of invincibility.

Anyway: is yours intended to be an ironic post? >_>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-09-22 10:35 ]</font>

not ironic but i always thought sato was cute cause of al the posts but when i saw it...
apsares aslo casts alot of invincibility so ill stick with this mag

capin_bucky_ohair
Sep 22, 2003, 01:23 PM
Nidra is another invincibility mag. I guess Nidra is for the guys and Sato are for the girls http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. My first rare will be Sato or should i change it to Nidra?

neko-chan
Sep 22, 2003, 01:25 PM
Sure: use whatever it is best for your character. Just... I remember from the DC version that, in order to make an Apsaras, you should match the following formula: POW > MIND > DEX or MIND > DEX > POW.

So, I guess, unless you really need your Mag's mind stat to be higher than its dexterity, you should pick another type of Mag. The easier to raise would be Nidra (Invincibility) or Diwari (S/D).

Garm
Sep 22, 2003, 02:13 PM
im going for max stats and my apsares is: 5/97/44/54
120% synchro and 200 IQ

Hadrian
Sep 22, 2003, 05:11 PM
Soniti would be the best for invincibility, it looks cool as well.

Genoa
Sep 22, 2003, 05:14 PM
The scarest mag is still Naga. Freaky Fish/Worm thing. It looks like he's trying to bite my ear off. And his wiggling tail on my RAmarl give me bad thoughts :

Stalfos333
Sep 22, 2003, 05:26 PM
Naga's just fertilizing you. Leave him alone...

Dillon
Sep 22, 2003, 05:42 PM
Roflmfao

Kamatz
Sep 22, 2003, 06:21 PM
*Falls over laughing* What's scarier is Gael/Giel, Olga Flowen's mags. They look like gigantic D-celled Nagas. ^_^; Carrying the "bad image" of the tail over, that's gonna be quite a lot of fun for ol' Flowen. (And yes, I'm aware Flowen's a guy.)

Anyhow, I used to have a naga. It looks more (to me) like a giant tadpole with teeth. ^_^; Need to raise another one some time.

capin_bucky_ohair
Sep 22, 2003, 06:25 PM
now in the gamecube and i guess xbox version you will not be able to get a Soniti unless you have a hunter's license to do that hallow rappy thing. So I will just stick with one of the new version mags