PDA

View Full Version : Question about Virus and Parasite wear

tragichero242
Sep 22, 2003, 12:57 PM
Do these drain your hp constantly or do they just subtract a set amount from your total hp when you equipt it?

I'm not too sure from the descriptions I read in the item database.

Reason I ask is that I have a stink frame and pondering upgrading it.

Thanks.

Guntz348
Sep 22, 2003, 01:52 PM
It drains a little only while your running. Maybe an HP every two seconds or so. I doubt the rate is even that fast, the weapon/armour HP drains are so small they have no affect really at all. I use a soul banish and aura field so my HP and TP drain, and it's not much different from playing with non-draining weapons. In other words the DFP and or ATP is well worth it.

Butoden
Sep 22, 2003, 01:58 PM
Sometimes my HuCast's HP is draining although I did not equip any `parasitic´ weapon or whatever... it drains 10-20 HP every 4-5 second and it's VERY annoying. It only happened in Caves though... or was it Ruins? I can't remember...I played too much PSO!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Logical2u
Sep 22, 2003, 02:07 PM
They drain 1 hp every minute or so... (but I only have the first one, De Rol) It would be smart to equip an HP Regenerating item with them, or else you'll find your self -1 hp all the time.

Mixfortune
Sep 22, 2003, 02:15 PM
Do both the Parasite and Virus drain HP?
For some reason I heard Virus does not take any HP.

Soukosa
Sep 22, 2003, 02:18 PM
The parasite wears suck down your HP only while you're moving and at a very slow rate, about that of what the Soul Eater does.

tragichero242
Sep 22, 2003, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the info. Any word on the virus wear? From its description, it doesn't sound like it would but then again its based off the Parasite wears?

Ketchup345
Sep 22, 2003, 02:36 PM
On 2003-09-22 11:58, Butoden wrote:
Sometimes my HuCast's HP is draining although I did not equip any `parasitic? weapon or whatever... it drains 10-20 HP every 4-5 second and it's VERY annoying. It only happened in Caves though... or was it Ruins? I can't remember...I played too much PSO!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Some rooms in the Ruins, VR Spaceship and Seabed are poison rooms that slowly take HP away, there is almost always a switch to deactivate it though, but sometimes its in the far corner.

Edit: Forgot about spaceship.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-09-23 10:12 ]</font>

Hadrian
Sep 22, 2003, 05:08 PM
my ramar wears the virus armour lafuteria, it does not drain hp at all.

capin_bucky_ohair
Sep 22, 2003, 06:48 PM
Lafuteria is the only one that doesn't eat up HP but it does require you to be level 156 or something like that. It used to be a Redria only thing on dreamcast and you had to be level 181 but now the level requirement is reduced by 25 levels. Which is good and when I found my stink frame had came with 1 slot so I added 3 more. So when I finally do get lafuteria it will be sloted ready only prob my FOnewearl is 41 levels away lol.