PDA

View Full Version : how to kill a little kid

Lord_of_Nightmares
Sep 22, 2003, 09:33 PM
sorry about the offtopic but right now I want to kill the &%"( kid, when I arrive home, and start the gc to play a bit, I found that the son of my neightbor came, and erase my memory... with my 4 over characters (all over 150) .... so right now I am pissed... what should I do? (to him)

hope its better

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_of_Nightmares on 2003-09-22 19:38 ]</font>

CGoodness
Sep 22, 2003, 09:35 PM
Can you please rephrase that a bit so people can understand it?

Solidus_Snake
Sep 22, 2003, 09:37 PM
Give me his name and address and all your anger can go through me and my little friend i call Mr. 50.Cal

SnowReaper
Sep 22, 2003, 09:54 PM
Oh man that would suck.. i would yell at him without his parents around.. ahhaah lil kids are stupid

ABDUR101
Sep 22, 2003, 10:05 PM
...it's just a game? A lesson well learned? Don't leave your memory cards laying around? Lock your doors?

Reece
Sep 22, 2003, 10:30 PM
Well if your Micheal Jackson...nvm
But kick his ass! Spank it! Make it evil like a RedNeck kicking a puppy! Break his toys! BITE HIS EAR OFF! BURN HIS HOUSE TO THE GROUND! MUWHAHAHAHA!

Nei3rd
Sep 23, 2003, 09:01 AM
The little crap prolly never knew. But like that ghost butler from the movie The Shining said "He made a mistake, but I CORRRRRRRECTEDhim."

Guile
Sep 23, 2003, 05:09 PM
Do you have a bat?

Mattoko
Sep 24, 2003, 02:06 PM
First Nail his male genitailia to a chair and push him down a hill,
next
take a drill and drill clean through both his hands.
next
take a length of rope you have left soaking in vinigar and floss his hand wounds slowly.
next
put a blot through that hope you drilled and flossed earlier (and make sure it's tight)
next
place his head in a mammogram machine and begin head crushing.
next
break every bone in his body
next
leave his lifeless limp corpse on your neighbors front porch. (oh and don't forget the flaming dog poo)

Garanz2
Sep 25, 2003, 03:31 PM
Wait a minute, how did ur neighbors kid get into ur house?

http://home.houston.rr.com/butto/id_hit_it_with_cane.jpg

Dangerous55
Sep 25, 2003, 04:16 PM
On 2003-09-22 19:37, Solidus_Snake wrote:
Give me his name and address and all your anger can go through me and my little friend i call Mr. 50.Cal

Kinda overkill...

Zaneatron
Sep 25, 2003, 04:25 PM
yeah im on the same wavelength with Garanz2 here, how the fuck did he get into your house in the first place? and how the fuck did he sergically delete all your data. i mean he'd need to get the cards put them in the gamecube (im assuming) turn it on and recreate your data or delete it from the memory select screen. man that kid must have some reason, but why he'd do that i dont think well ever know (im assuming, yet again, that he cant talk by the time ive posted this)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zane-online on 2003-09-25 14:26 ]</font>

shifter
Sep 26, 2003, 02:45 PM
if u turn the pressure up on a paintball gun, the leave an everlasting welt. trust me, i got hit with one and last for like five days.

_Ted_
Sep 27, 2003, 02:44 AM
Yeh, paintballs at high pressure and close range hurt, alot, especially when they come from your own friggin teamates! ARRRGGGGGGG! But anyways, i think you should run the kid over with a bus, and then burn his house down. You've just gotta keep it simple!

Firocket1690
Sep 27, 2003, 03:34 AM
On 2003-09-27 00:44, _Ted_ wrote:
especially when they come from your own friggin teamates! ARRRGGGGGGG!

Oops!
I missed !!

Olga-Rappy
Sep 27, 2003, 08:22 AM
Yeah, how'd he get in, and what would he be doing there?

Before you go load your Smith & Wesson, explain exactly what he was doing there, how, and why...

Shin-Volcano
Oct 2, 2003, 06:00 PM
Burn him..........set him on fire.......BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN HIIIIIIIIIM AHAHAHAHAHAAH!

ok but seriously tho, thats why i always keep my cards on me when going places, there small and easy to carry or just put them inside your games cases, they do have holders you know.

that really sucks tho, id want to kill him too ring his little neck then..........set him on fire.........ummm.sorry.........lol i could not resist.

Reece
Oct 2, 2003, 07:53 PM
I'd kick his ass. No I would call Mr. Michael. Michael Jackson! Ohhh little Johnny! Would you like to have a sleep over with Mr. Jackson! OH I HEARD R KELLY WOULD ALSO BE THERE! lol