PDA

View Full Version : XBox: About XBOX Online/Offline

azcn2503
Sep 23, 2003, 12:26 PM
A few friends have been wondering whether Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II for XBOX is both online and offline. I thought that it would be offline as well as online because that's the way all the other PSO games were, including the one for the Gamecube. Does the XBOX version not have an offline mode?

Kent
Sep 23, 2003, 01:37 PM
It does have an offline mode, but in order to play it either on or offline, you need an Xbox Live Gamertag installed on your system.

SnowReaper
Sep 25, 2003, 03:54 PM
Yea but advice xbox has tons and tons and tons of dupers and stuff .. gamecube has less

Kuai
Sep 25, 2003, 04:43 PM
On 2003-09-25 13:54, SnowReaper wrote:
Yea but advice xbox has tons and tons and tons of dupers and stuff .. gamecube has less

what the fuck? does nintendo come to your house and have mario dance for you whenever you convince someone to buy a nintendo product or something? retard

primer567
Sep 25, 2003, 04:51 PM
Haha sorry but I find that funny. Shop Dupe is patched on PSO-X and all Action Replay's made in the last 2 months wont dupe. Now you say GameCube has less dupers?

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 25, 2003, 05:45 PM
On 2003-09-25 14:51, primer567 wrote:

Haha sorry but I find that funny. Shop Dupe is patched on PSO-X and all Action Replay's made in the last 2 months wont dupe. Now you say GameCube has less dupers?

When you can't FTP to your XBox and download/replace your character file, THEN there'll be a rock-solid anti-cheater PSO-X.

primer567
Sep 25, 2003, 06:10 PM
When you can't FTP to your XBox and download/replace your character file, THEN there'll be a rock-solid anti-cheater PSO-X.
Uh you cant do that. The game saves are signed so they cant be replaced, mostly done to stop online cheating. To make items you gotta save the game to your HD and replace files. Nothing involves replacing/downloading character files.

Saiffy
Sep 25, 2003, 06:17 PM
On 2003-09-25 14:43, Kuai wrote:

On 2003-09-25 13:54, SnowReaper wrote:

what the fuck? does nintendo come to your house and have mario dance for you whenever you convince someone to buy a nintendo product or something? retard

theres ALOT more hacks on Xbox then GC. so what no duping? Hello! Al Rappys ever heard of em on GC? i dont think so

ginko990
Sep 25, 2003, 06:19 PM
Its really gotten annoying people saying PSOX is worse than PSO GC. PSOX is barely hacked compared to GC. Anyone can cheat in GC. You need a mod chip or AR to do it on PSOX.

Solidus_Snake
Sep 25, 2003, 06:35 PM
Amen. Antway Saiffwin there may be al rappies but have you ever considered at looking at the fect that GC PSO has multi-equippers, maxed stat people under 200, shop duping and this stuff doesnt even require a modchip or AR. We need AR and a modchip in order to cheat. The al rappies dont bother me much if at all

Jkid
Sep 25, 2003, 06:57 PM
Wait a minute...if they use AR to cheat,Mircosoft can find a way to block the AR by creating a patch, and for the Al Rappies,they can give users using them 2 weeks notice to dispose of them, then ban them.

Besides,the Xbox has a Hard Drive,MS should use it to their advantage.

Kent
Sep 26, 2003, 09:45 AM
On 2003-09-25 16:57, Jkid wrote:
Wait a minute...if they use AR to cheat,Mircosoft can find a way to block the AR by creating a patch, and for the Al Rappies,they can give users using them 2 weeks notice to dispose of them, then ban them.

Besides,the Xbox has a Hard Drive,MS should use it to their advantage.

Seriously, Microsoft really does need to give the ban stick a workout.