PDA

View Full Version : PSO GC.

rulicia
Sep 23, 2003, 04:07 PM
I am a duper,but I don't mind playing with legits. I meet legits who don't mind playing with dupers. I like helping out legits and I let them have the rares. I use my fo a buch and use s/d/j/z. I have like 16 charters and my highest is only a lv.132. I don't like it when a another duper calls a duper a n00b. Thats just to immauter. I don't go around calling other people a n00b,thats just to immauter. I like being friends with anbody. I played with legits who are good at the game. I been playing the PSO series for 4 years. I played 3 years legit and one year as a duper. I use legit mags and when I find a good legit wpe I use it a buch. Muiteuiping is to much cheating to me,it takes the fun out of the game. I rather just dupe. I not dupe for a total of 2 months now. I going to make a legit charter maybe later,I have a buch of legit wpes,so I going to make one.

BogusKun
Sep 23, 2003, 11:49 PM
I didnt read that shi... But stay legit. Please

Sarah_Tenshi
Sep 24, 2003, 01:42 AM
I'm a legit, and don't mind playing with dupers if they're good players. My only problem is when you want to have a game just for legits to come in and assholes come in and ruin it. By killing everything or just insulting you the whole time. Personally, I just wish there was more people out there that would respect others. I don't mind if you want to be a duper, but there's a time and place for it. All I realy ask is for the same respect. I don't go preaching or insulting dupers all the time, and I wish they would do the same. And that goes for other legits too. Sorry if I offended anybody, and hope to see you out there!

rulicia
Sep 24, 2003, 04:01 PM
I repect legits. I played with some lv.120s legits in ult,I used s/d/j/z spells to help out. I all ways ask if I can join. I do not like it when people insult each other,thats just mean and immauter.

idiotman
Sep 24, 2003, 04:08 PM
im a duper too. i respect the people who actually get where they are honestly. im a crap duper tho cos i have naf akll stuff to dupe only sange and yasha or dragons claw both legit

Loser
Sep 25, 2003, 02:41 PM
yeah im a big duper too but i also respect legits (with atleast 'ok' stuff and they have to be on ult)
because..heck i was legit (once-apon-a-time) and i know how hard it can get

PABLOparavida
Sep 29, 2003, 08:38 PM
Duping is cool. I really hope I see you online.

tank1
Oct 2, 2003, 12:16 PM
dont mind considerate dupers but the ones who kill everthing in a room without consideration for others well i hope they get FSOD!

rulicia
Oct 2, 2003, 02:24 PM
I don't like killing eneimis fast,that takes the fun out of the game. I mostly use weak rares or I use my fo to help people. I like playing cmode most the time.

PABLOparavida
Oct 2, 2003, 05:08 PM
I am usually slow online and just walk so I let everyone get a hit in the I go in for the kill.

monkeyfist
Oct 2, 2003, 05:19 PM
i can't stand how dupers judge legits by the stuff they carry

AngelAlys
Oct 3, 2003, 02:46 AM
On 2003-10-02 15:08, PABLOparavida wrote:
I am usually slow online and just walk so I let everyone get a hit in the I go in for the kill.

See that in itself is typical of a bad player, because the kill shot gets the most exp, therefore you're hogging the most exp and not allowing the legit players to progress normally. If they are happy with that then so be it, but it seems incredibly arrogant of you to just sit back and wait for them to hit before you "go in for the kill".

Why dont you do C mode and then you can see how poor a player you really are!

Mystil
Oct 3, 2003, 09:03 PM
I generally don't care if I don't get the full EXP. As long as I'm allowed to get some kills of my own. I no longer worry myself about the duper/legits ways and stereotypes. I can careless.

Temjin-On
Oct 4, 2003, 10:15 PM
Some Dupers are asses yes. I have quite a few run ins with the stuck up dupers of Vega 1 and Antares 10. They are all a buncha jackasses by calling people n00bs when they arent hitting 999 with TJ or DF or what not, or the god awful forces with the Sighs of gods or what not, lets hit everything in a room to steal EXP we dont have a use for.

CrimsonII2
Oct 5, 2003, 01:59 AM
those can be annoying can't they Temjin, all I try to do with my force, is make sure that I hit everything before it dies (when in a team I don't really expect to have to be killing things by myself, unless someone in the party is in danger of dying or what not, then I'll probably just hit the creature nearest them, heal em, and continue), now when I'm using my HU, I use one of two main weapons, a multi-enemy weapon (in my case, my Sealed J-sword, 100%legit btw), or a strong single hit weapon, with a good attack string (what I generally use, is my Sange & Yasha, also legit, in fact when I got the two katana's, I asked a friend to put them together for me, so that I would have my own sange& yasha, wasn't near a high enough level to make at the time)

Mystil
Oct 8, 2003, 01:28 PM
On 2003-10-04 20:15, Temjin-On wrote:
or the god awful forces with the Sighs of gods or what not, lets hit everything in a room to steal EXP we dont have a use for.

Ohh, Gizonde is so cool. Even though it's not even that powerful. And the Sigh of God is overrated.

raiden999
Oct 8, 2003, 03:24 PM
On 2003-10-02 15:19, monkeyfist wrote:
i can't stand how dupers judge legits by the stuff they carry

Isn't there actually more of the other way around?