PDA

View Full Version : Stacking HP/TP/PB generation?

Kupi
Sep 23, 2003, 04:51 PM
Is it possible at all to stack generation units and/or effects? I've been pondering the possibility of creating a hyper-TP charge setup for my Force consisting of a Spirit Garment, TP/Revival unit, and S-Rank with the TP Revival special, but I don't know if the effects stack. I know /Battle units don't, but we're talking about two different effects here.

SpyroDi
Sep 23, 2003, 04:53 PM
Yes,HP/TP/PB generation units stack,however,it's not that they will increase faster,but for every original 1 that it increased with one unit,it would increase by 2 with two units,3 with three units,and so on.

dj_dan
Sep 23, 2003, 06:48 PM
On 2003-09-23 14:53, SpyroDi wrote:
Yes,HP/TP/PB generation units stack,however,it's not that they will increase faster,but for every original 1 that it increased with one unit,it would increase by 2 with two units,3 with three units,and so on.

That's pretty much how it works, just a little off.

They stack, but not in the way SpyroDi mentioned. I can't remember the time, but lets say (for example) PB/Create will give 1 PB 4 seconds. If you equip one, it will do that. If you equip a second one, it will have this effect as well, but on it's own timer according to when the item was equipped.

This works the same way with all TP/HP/PB regenerating units/armour/weapons. If all the items are equipped when you load up your character then they will all work at the same time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dj_dan on 2003-09-23 16:49 ]</font>

Olga-Rappy
Sep 23, 2003, 07:04 PM
What about Newman TP/Android HP regen? Does that stack?

Ketchup345
Sep 23, 2003, 07:22 PM
On 2003-09-23 17:04, Olga-Rappy wrote:
What about Newman TP/Android HP regen? Does that stack?

The character autoregen only works when standing still (much, much, much slower when firing a weapon), while the units work when moving, not sure about standing still though, so if nothing else, you gain HP/TP while walking and standing still.

Stalfos333
Sep 23, 2003, 08:05 PM
Actually, Ketchup, it isn't "slower" while firing, it stops. You DO regain HP or TP BETWEEN shots in a combo, though.