PDA

View Full Version : RARRRRR...blasted messed up rarities

Stalfos333
Sep 23, 2003, 11:42 PM
Right, so I've been doing Cave runs through Ult with my Skyly, to get a ChainSawd or Red Sword. Neither has dropped yet. I have, however, gotten about 6 dozen Guilty Lights, three Red Slicers, two Pan Arms Arms, a Sange, and two Red Daggers.

ALL I WANT IS A FRIGGIN SWORD.

Reece
Sep 23, 2003, 11:48 PM
Nice Dagger and Slicer lol

Firocket1690
Sep 23, 2003, 11:53 PM
O_O

I'll gladly take those Pan Arm's Arms off your arms. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Olga-Rappy
Sep 24, 2003, 04:55 AM
I'd rather have the Red Daggers and/or Slicer over a Sword anyday...

Dragon_Knight
Sep 24, 2003, 09:17 AM
Stalfos333- I've been running through Ult caves to kill time while I level up a mag....I haven't found ANY rares in the caves....at all. No red boxes.

Scejntjynahl
Sep 24, 2003, 09:42 AM
Lucky you, all I found was a bunch of Justy's and one silence claw. Oh yeah, I did manage to kill that stupid boss last night on ultimate caves...I HATE it...but I was causing major damage to it with the Rappy's Wing (who knew!). I stupidly didn't take any scape dolls so I had 10 dim and trim, used them all up. My lvl 116 Hucaseal was killed...I got angry...but then my Savitri REVIVED me!! I used one last hard attack with the Rappy's Wing...and the stupid boss breathed its last...I was stunned. Sorry I just feel like sharing my good fortune.

Stalfos333
Sep 24, 2003, 11:37 AM
The only time in single player when slicers are useful is on that boss! Since you move forward as you fire(far enought to avoid the tentacles), hit multiple sections, and can attack him while he's swimming with the distance weapon, it's basically designed for the worm! Now, Rappy's Fan wouldn't be my FIRST choice of slicer to do the job...