PDA

View Full Version : Stupid rares

Kriz
Sep 24, 2003, 12:38 PM
After tons of Spaceship runs, finally got myself a Maser Beam....Yeeehhaaa...but :
Why the hell is this stupid rare such a piece of crap?
lvl 163 and wow sometimes i do 54 damage with it.
I canīt get a photon booster cause im playing offline. hmpf
Yesterday ..omg what the hell...look a Belras Arm..
finally something new in my rare list..
hmmmpf ..its kinda similar too my brand new Maser Beam....A PIECE OF SHI....
Why do these items exist ????
Im afraid now of finding new rares cause they might be stupid and absolutly useless!
Maybe there is something i dont know about the belra cannon plz let me know if im an idiot !

Butoden
Sep 24, 2003, 12:45 PM
Enemy parts aren't that strong because you can find them from Normal Mode on (i think)... If you need more POW equip Ogre Power or something...

Kriz
Sep 24, 2003, 12:56 PM
Iīm Level 163 do you really think i need an ogre power ?????
The belra cannon has no combo-attack the special is worse and i coudnīt figure out what it is good for.
The description is telling me something about: the special is even more powerful... <---- is there a secret ??? or something i dont know ?

Ketchup345
Sep 24, 2003, 02:05 PM
The Maser Beam (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=514) I heard is based on MST, so RAmarls are best with it.

Also, I heard the Power Maser is worse (ATP wise), but does prevent the enemy from attacking, but most prefer the Maser Beam over the Power Maser.

The Belra Cannon (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=226) has Berserk(?), so it does more damage while taking your HP. I'm not sure if it does double damage over the normal attacks 90% ATP usage meaning 180% damage (only 10% more than a hard attack), or double the normal ATP of 100% meaning 200% more damage.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-09-25 13:09 ]</font>

SpyroDi
Sep 24, 2003, 02:49 PM
The Maser Beam/Power Maser is still really weak,even with a RAmarl at max MST,she still doesn't do much higher damage than a RAcast or RAcaseal.

I've never had a Belra Cannon yet,so I can't give my thoughts on it.

ex
Sep 25, 2003, 12:22 PM
i had a belra cannon once, and from what i can remember the special was able to go through enemies like a photon launcher, but incredibly weak, i too was on the same lines of getting really excited about my belra cannon, because it came off of an indi belra, and those guys kick your butt if your not careful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ex on 2003-09-25 10:22 ]</font>

Nambrosia
Sep 25, 2003, 01:44 PM
On 2003-09-24 12:05, Ketchup345 wrote:
The Belra Cannon (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=226) has Berserk , so it does more damage while taking your HP. I'm not sure if it does double damage over the normal attacks 90% ATP usage meaning 180% damage (only 10% more than a hard attack), or double the normal ATP of 100% meaning 200% more damage.

[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-09-24 12:57 ]

BELRA CANNON'S special is Piercing. I don't recall it taking my HP the time I used it.