PDA

View Full Version : Any high level Yellowboze out there...

CGoodness
Sep 24, 2003, 03:23 PM
I have been looking for a few items and was wondering if you could tell me if you have found them and how long it took you?

They are:

Sange-Mil Lily-Caves

Standstill Shield-Mil Lily-Temple

Twin Psychogun-Crimson Assassin-Temple

Nug 2000 Bazooka-Canabin-Mines

Yellowboze Card-Deldepth-Seabed

Pan Arms Arms-Pan Arms-Caves

Sinow Berrils Arms-Sinow Berril-Central Conrol

Thanks a whole lot!

TheAlmightyNewbie
Sep 24, 2003, 03:45 PM
I'm a Skyly, and I found a Sange from my first Mil Lily. They're only 10 star weapons, should take 2-3 max.

Soukosa
Sep 24, 2003, 04:41 PM
I don't have a Yellowboze, but I can help you out some.

Sange-Mil Lily-Caves
Should't take much, probably on the first one.

That's Viridia, Yellowboze can't get the Standstill Sheild.

You'd be much better off with a V. Hard Delibiter.

Expect a lot of runs.

Ditto.

Fairly easy to get. Note that they are easier to get on Hard than on Ult.

If you do V. Hard, they should be fairly easy to get.

lain2k3
Sep 24, 2003, 04:53 PM
On 2003-09-24 13:23, CGoodness wrote:
I have been looking for a few items and was wondering if you could tell me if you have found them and how long it took you?

They are:

Sange-Mil Lily-Caves

Thanks a whole lot!

I havent been looking for the sange because its not very good, but I've killed 4 millys and i dont have it yet.

You should try in hard for the pan arms arms, they're an easier drop there.

and I've been looking for the nug-2000 for about a month and a half now. I've gotten five PD's from those bastard canabins. I've done about 105 runs.

waltz
Sep 24, 2003, 04:58 PM
well im a level 154 yellowboze and i have found most of those weps easily.I think it took me 2 to 4 runs to find those

CGoodness
Sep 24, 2003, 06:57 PM
On 2003-09-24 14:41, Sounomi wrote:
I don't have a Yellowboze, but I can help you out some.

[quote]Sange-Mil Lily-Caves
Should't take much, probably on the first one.

Ive killed 3 so far

You'd be much better off with a V. Hard Delibiter.

But arent there only like 2 in all of seabed? (offline btw)

Fairly easy to get. Note that they are easier to get on Hard than on Ult.

good point, but isnt the drop rate higher on higher difficulties?

Reece
Sep 24, 2003, 07:00 PM
I got P-Arms Arms on Hard mode a while ago

Soukosa
Sep 24, 2003, 07:05 PM
Ive killed 3 so far
Wow. It's not that rare, so I'd say keep at it.

But arent there only like 2 in all of seabed? (offline btw)
I'm pretty sure there's more than that, but they have a much better chance of dropping that item over the Assassins.

good point, but isnt the drop rate higher on higher difficulties?
Actually, it has a higher chance of showing up on Hard than it does on Ult. There's quite a few rares that are like that.

Nightmarexlc
Sep 24, 2003, 07:14 PM
I had a very stupid problem with Sange form Mil Lilly...
Not that it wouldn't drop it, oh no that wasn't the problem... IT DROPPED IT TO DANG MUCH!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif Sorry about that *ahem*.. I was using my Yellowboze RAcaseal to look for a (I know your gonna laugh) Heavens pun.

Then this foo Mil Lilly comes up and scares the stuffin outa me and then drops a SANGE at first I was like "W00T this roxs!" then after a bunch more in a 24hr time frame, well ya get the idea... I even got a SANGE with 15 hit, they dropped so much... So keep hope alive fellow hunter! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CGoodness
Sep 24, 2003, 07:21 PM
On 2003-09-24 17:05, Sounomi wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's more than that, but they have a much better chance of dropping that item over the Assassins.

Would it be a good idea, though, If i kept doing temple runs anyway to kill 2 birds with one stone?.. Looking for the psychogun from the assassin as well and trying to get whatever from the mil there?

Soukosa
Sep 24, 2003, 07:32 PM
On 2003-09-24 17:21, CGoodness wrote:
Would it be a good idea, though, If i kept doing temple runs anyway to kill 2 birds with one stone?.. Looking for the psychogun from the assassin as well and trying to get whatever from the mil there?
It could be worth it, especially if you want the Mil Lily drop, which is Secure Feet. I've just had bad luck getting things of that rarity from Assassins.

CGoodness
Sep 24, 2003, 07:35 PM
On 2003-09-24 17:32, Sounomi wrote:
It could be worth it, especially if you want the Mil Lily drop, which is Secure Feet. I've just had bad luck getting things of that rarity from Assassins.

Ok.. thanks a lot for all of your advice!

TekkamanBlade
Sep 25, 2003, 01:08 AM
Hey i got a YellowBoze HUcast and hes on lvl 63. But i just found SIGH OF GOD and SECURE FEET. Took me 2 love rappys to find sigh of god and one mil lily to get secure feet. But i got a question!? Im gunning for a luminus field think it will be easy cause im doing forest of sorrow.And also i havent found pan arms in hard yet but im still looking.

Soukosa
Sep 25, 2003, 02:18 AM
On 2003-09-24 23:08, TekkamanBlade wrote:
Im gunning for a luminus field think it will be easy cause im doing forest of sorrow.

There's someone around here that did that (sorry, can't think of their name) and it probably wasn't the best decision of their life. I'm finding out as well, that getting rares from Hidelts can be quite rough.

lain2k3
Sep 25, 2003, 05:30 AM
On 2003-09-25 00:18, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-09-24 23:08, TekkamanBlade wrote:
Im gunning for a luminus field think it will be easy cause im doing forest of sorrow.

There's someone around here that did that (sorry, can't think of their name) and it probably wasn't the best decision of their life. I'm finding out as well, that getting rares from Hidelts can be quite rough.

That was me.

608 runs, 45 photon drops. took me over 2 months.