PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: I just wanna say something...

KSKAUDONSU
Sep 24, 2003, 09:37 PM
Listen up everyone. You may know me by now especially for my reputation of boasting legit this legit that. I apologize for the inconvience it may cause some of you but I feel I have the right to. 700 hours of play on my redone char and making sure 100% legit. Everything I own EXCLUDING photon drops I find myself with or without friends and I pick up FIRST and never EVER let anyone else pick it up and drop for me cause then I have a drawback of owning that item. Feeling a some what guilty unlegit conciouses. I having played V1 know hackings begining and now I am here on v3 on XB have started a small but growing group of people who are also my friends a LEGIT clan. While I don't want to bug you everday about it but if you are interested in hanging out with us you can usually find me on the EPDOTE ship on either block 1 or 16. You are best off looking on weekends cause I am longer. I know a few people on PSOX who dont believe my legitimacy anymore and have abandoned whether as a clan member or as a friend. It hurts when that happens cause I appreciate the friends I have online. Thtas wat I really love about PSO on XB is the mic and the friends you can actually TALK to. Now you can post anything you wanna say here I dont care I said my piece. I would like to get some opinions though but whtaever. BTW: Its ture I only trade for Photon Drops but I basically only trade them between them with my friends who I trust or know are Legit. So don't criticize me like someone else already did. Thank you for your time.

edwinsu
Sep 25, 2003, 02:30 AM
i'm all for a legit clan... however unless everyone knows everyone in the clan people will eventually lean towards the "now that guy cant be legit" way of thinking. but yeah i'm just adding legit players to my friends list so i can have a nice fun game where everone is pretty much even

-edwinsu-

SpyroDi
Sep 25, 2003, 01:26 PM
Yeah,I know you only trade for Photon Drops...like last night,you traded that Heart of Poumn for 50...lol I'd never do that!

ginko990
Sep 25, 2003, 02:06 PM
On 2003-09-25 11:26, SpyroDi wrote:
Yeah,I know you only trade for Photon Drops...like last night,you traded that Heart of Poumn for 50...lol I'd never do that!

So you had a legit HoP....
And you traded that legit HoP for 50 pdrops....
Wtf

SpyroDi
Sep 25, 2003, 09:55 PM
Yes,but he traded it to a legit friend of his that needed one,like he says he doesn't ask much from his friends.

On that same night on the next run in the Temple a Love Rappy came in the same room and it dropped a Scape Doll...=/ It was gonna be mine too...

Besides,he really needs PDs,and also,he ONLY plays as a HUmar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-25 19:56 ]</font>

edwinsu
Sep 26, 2003, 01:20 AM
o.0?? needing PDs??? lets see... Parasitic Cell D... Magic Water (maybe)... ADD SLOTS... PHOTON SPERES... other than that i dont see why he'd NEED PDs. Photon Booster is for Ranger Weapons and we all know merges are for forces. o.0?? eh... i'm just baffeled

-edwinsu-

ginko990
Sep 27, 2003, 12:33 AM
KSKAUDONSU, you strike me as one of those fake legits who stress to much that your legit but really arnt.

KSKAUDONSU
Sep 27, 2003, 07:14 PM
And you think you are better than some others when ur not. Wat kind of hypocrital person would that make to even show my face on PSOW with my title as Legit King or even call myself a Legit clan leader. Wat kind of retard would i be? The answer NOT me. Now dont even start wit this bs k cause I already went through this wit someone else. I am on my way 2 200 so dont make it more bitter than it is.

hostage
Sep 27, 2003, 07:25 PM
the way I see it if someone offers me a weapons I dont fret over its legitimacy, I do a fair trade for it unless they tell me that it is not legit, I try to avoid them but sometimes when people lie about their legitimacy I dont care, as long as the trades fair and they say its legitimate i take it

ginko990
Sep 27, 2003, 07:31 PM
On 2003-09-27 17:14, KSKAUDONSU wrote:
And you think you are better than some others when ur not. Wat kind of hypocrital person would that make to even show my face on PSOW with my title as Legit King or even call myself a Legit clan leader. Wat kind of retard would i be? The answer NOT me. Now dont even start wit this bs k cause I already went through this wit someone else. I am on my way 2 200 so dont make it more bitter than it is.

I dont think im better than you, never said I was. I was simply expressing my thoughts on you, deal with it. And I dont claim to be "Legit King" or a "Legit Clan Leader", because im certainly neither of those. I'm not legit.

KSKAUDONSU
Sep 27, 2003, 08:09 PM
The difference is I KNOW I AM LEGIT. Nothing I own I did not FIND myself. Everything I onw I have obtained on my own not a single trade. My exception however is PDs. But almost evryones single one I got from trade were from my friends who know they are non duped/hacked. I know my item history so dont give me bs about me makin up lies. Now please discontinue this nonsense about questioning my legitimacy or even assuming I fake it because this can only lead to another flame war. Please lets keep it clean k?

Olga-Rappy
Sep 27, 2003, 08:11 PM
You sicken me. You aren't any better than the most unscrupulous hacker.

KSKAUDONSU
Sep 27, 2003, 11:30 PM
Olga Rappy like I said I dont want no flaming so please dont piss me off.

hostage
Sep 27, 2003, 11:45 PM
I'd have to side with DONSU he's the only one here not trying to tell people what to do, true he may be totally against illegitimacey but he is not flamming anybody for being illegit, you guys are doing the flaming, it was unprovoced and regardless of their feelings most people learn to shut up.

SpyroDi
Sep 28, 2003, 12:48 AM
Ginko:
Don't be an asshole,he is expressing HIS thoughts as well and his experiences,so you should deal with that too.

Olga-Rappy:
You sicken me as well,you say he is pathetic yet you give pretty much no good reason for it.

hostage:
*agrees* ;P

edwinsu:
He only gets Photon Spheres and AddSlots. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-27 23:35 ]</font>

Olga-Rappy
Sep 28, 2003, 06:44 AM
Read the first line of my signature. Yeah. There.

I'm not flaming, or telling anyone what to do - in contrast to the original post. I'm sticking up for all of the legits he's insulted and embarassed with this. By making legits seem like people who are an elite sect of some sort and having this superiority complex, you're encouraging cheating. Who will wnat to be legit when they see how bigoted people who go around proclaiming themselves legits act?

jt
Sep 28, 2003, 07:57 AM
On 2003-09-27 17:25, hostage wrote:
the way I see it if someone offers me a weapons I dont fret over its legitimacy, I do a fair trade for it unless they tell me that it is not legit, I try to avoid them but sometimes when people lie about their legitimacy I dont care, as long as the trades fair and they say its legitimate i take it

there is on such thing as a fair trade on PSO... especcially PSOX. the point of even trading is just dum now, unless its legits trade!

jt
Sep 28, 2003, 08:09 AM
On 2003-09-28 04:44, Olga-Rappy wrote:
Read the first line of my signature. Yeah. There.

I'm not flaming, or telling anyone what to do - in contrast to the original post. I'm sticking up for all of the legits he's insulted and embarassed with this. By making legits seem like people who are an elite sect of some sort and having this superiority complex, you're encouraging cheating. Who will wnat to be legit when they see how bigoted people who go around proclaiming themselves legits act?

who wouldnt want to be legit? lil nOObs who want to exterminate everything in single hits. after being a true legit or learning the ways of legitness, you do have bragging rights, but DONSU u cant go around calling yourself "LEGIT KING" cause im legit and yes i have traded for hacks,dupes, ???? weps, but i didnt know wat they were so u really cant flame me for that, after all i didnt know.

yes, legits should have bragging rights, DONSU being a legit clan leader, is just that. He's not bragging about being legit,just saying hes a legit clan leader. If ur a cheater u really dont have a right to speak of cheating/legitness to a legit player. If donsu has found all his items, that meens he is getting his 40 bucks worth. Make the game last not just use the same items from level 1 to 200.

Oh yeah to olga rappy's signature, if the person has like one legit charater and they try and brag about being legit, they need a gamma backhand. Yet, if they (like me) have all legit characters, then they can brag.

btw, donsu when is the next time ur going ot be on pso? id like ot meet with u and ur clan. so hard to find legits these days, so so hard

ginko990
Sep 28, 2003, 08:34 AM
On 2003-09-27 18:09, KSKAUDONSU wrote:
The difference is I KNOW I AM LEGIT. Nothing I own I did not FIND myself. Everything I onw I have obtained on my own not a single trade. My exception however is PDs. But almost evryones single one I got from trade were from my friends who know they are non duped/hacked. I know my item history so dont give me bs about me makin up lies. Now please discontinue this nonsense about questioning my legitimacy or even assuming I fake it because this can only lead to another flame war. Please lets keep it clean k?

If you KNOW you are legit, then there isn't really any need to be "asking" us for approval of your legitness; which is what it looks like your doing.

And if you trade for photon drops, hey geuss what, you're not legit.

jt
Sep 28, 2003, 08:42 AM
On 2003-09-28 06:34, ginko990 wrote:

On 2003-09-27 18:09, KSKAUDONSU wrote:

If you KNOW you are legit, then there isn't really any need to be "asking" us for approval of your legitness; which is what it looks like your doing.

And if you trade for photon drops, hey geuss what, you're not legit.

photon drops are only really used for legits anyway. its a part of the game that legits usually use, hell with the cheaters, why do u even need photon drops? hell why do u even care???? i need 14 more photon drops to get a plantain huge fan. my friend who is totally legit,(u may know pancake bunny, has a legit double-cannon, me and him collected the pieces).

how would u even know about photon drops???

Olga-Rappy
Sep 28, 2003, 08:57 AM
On 2003-09-28 06:09, jt wrote:
who wouldnt want to be legit? lil nOObs who want to exterminate everything in single hits.

Or people who think all legits are a***oles, and are no better than a racist.

after being a true legit or learning the ways of legitness, you do have bragging rights,

But by bragging about it, you're compeltely defying the point of being legit. Legit people are remarkable for being able to turn up their nose to temptations - by letting the temptation to brag about it consume you, now you're not just contradicting yourself, you're being a jerk. Plenty of dupe-users aren't jerks, they're actually tolerable.

but DONSU u cant go around calling yourself "LEGIT KING" cause im legit and yes i have traded for hacks,dupes, ???? weps, but i didnt know wat they were so u really cant flame me for that, after all i didnt know.

Good point. KSKAUDONSU, is not the only hardcore legit. Aside from having backup dupes of MY ITEMS only that I keep on my animal crossing card - which i nevrr use and being an ex-recoboxer, I haven't done anything "unlegit', and my friends are ven MORE legit. You can't proclaim yoursef King when you're no better than the other serfs.

yes, legits should have bragging rights, DONSU being a legit clan leader, is just that. He's not bragging about being legit,just saying hes a legit clan leader.

If this were true, I would've stood up for him. So would lots of others here.

If ur a cheater u really dont have a right to speak of cheating/legitness to a legit player. If donsu has found all his items, that meens he is getting his 40 bucks worth. Make the game last not just use the same items from level 1 to 200.

Another excellent point. I hate hypocrites too, if anyone cares.

Oh yeah to olga rappy's signature, if the person has like one legit charater and they try and brag about being legit, they need a gamma backhand. Yet, if they (like me) have all legit characters, then they can brag.

Nobody has the right to brag for extended periods of time. One can't give themself bragging rights either. It's like when I restarted my recoboxed FOnewm - Sure, I mgiht have acted like I did something great for a few days, but after that, I let it fly.

btw, donsu when is the next time ur going ot be on pso? id like ot meet with u and ur clan. so hard to find legits these days, so so hard

My friends and I hang out on Antares. Antares is pretty legit IMHO, about as much as you can ask for, and you can make open games with less than a 20% chance of an un-legit joining, less than .000001% of you call it Legits Only Please. I even have a Mag shop on Antares, and I get enough customers that pay in obviously legit rares (I accept Meseta too). (I.E. DB's Sabres, Battle Verges, Enemy Weapons, etc. with normal looking percents)

ginko990
Sep 28, 2003, 09:40 AM
On 2003-09-28 06:42, jt wrote:

photon drops are only really used for legits anyway. its a part of the game that legits usually use, hell with the cheaters, why do u even need photon drops? hell why do u even care???? i need 14 more photon drops to get a plantain huge fan. my friend who is totally legit,(u may know pancake bunny, has a legit double-cannon, me and him collected the pieces).

First off, that whole "paragraph"(if you want to call that filth one) hardly made any sense.

Secondly: How would I even know about Photon Drops? Seeing as how I've put well over 2500 hours into PSOX and GC combined, I think I know about photon drops. Excluding the fact that I was legit on GC, everyone uses photon drops.

So, in conclusion you're a fool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ginko990 on 2003-09-28 07:41 ]</font>

SpyroDi
Sep 28, 2003, 12:03 PM
Ginko,it doesn't matter how many hours you put into playing the game...I know pretty much all the information for the Xbox,and even the GC and DC even though I haven't played them. I've only been into the PSO world for three months.

By the way,this topic is turning into a flame war for no good reason. KSK made a point,you people criticize it,and you're making yourselves look bad.

And besides; if you people WERE as legit as he was,you would have been through (or close) all this experience,and you would know what it is like. KSK doesn't talk shit and boast for no reason,he actually says everything that is true. I've known him for about two months now,all you know is that he posts at these boards,he's a lying HaX0r n0Ob,and that he's boastful.

BTW jt: KSK gets on sometimes during the weekdays,and ALWAYS on the weekends.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-28 10:05 ]</font>

jt
Sep 28, 2003, 04:38 PM
On 2003-09-28 07:40, ginko990 wrote:

On 2003-09-28 06:42, jt wrote:

First off, that whole "paragraph"(if you want to call that filth one) hardly made any sense.

Secondly: How would I even know about Photon Drops? Seeing as how I've put well over 2500 hours into PSOX and GC combined, I think I know about photon drops. Excluding the fact that I was legit on GC, everyone uses photon drops.

So, in conclusion you're a fool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ginko990 on 2003-09-28 07:41 ]</font>

yes, legits should have bragging rights, DONSU being a legit clan leader, is just that. He's not bragging about being legit,just saying hes a legit clan leader.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this were true, I would've stood up for him. So would lots of others here.

[quote]

thats in just one part of his post. someone commented on him trying to brag about being legit, when all he said was that he is a legit clan leader.

ginko990
Sep 28, 2003, 05:16 PM
On 2003-09-28 10:03, SpyroDi wrote:
Ginko,it doesn't matter how many hours you put into playing the game...I know pretty much all the information for the Xbox,and even the GC and DC even though I haven't played them. I've only been into the PSO world for three months.

But you dont know it all.

By the way,this topic is turning into a flame war for no good reason. KSK made a point,you people criticize it,and you're making yourselves look bad.

I'm actually not trying to make myself look good. Other people's view of me dosn't really affect me much, unless you make fun of my dog....than it's on.

And besides; if you people WERE as legit as he was,you would have been through (or close) all this experience,and you would know what it is like.KSK doesn't talk shit and boast for no reason,he actually says everything that is true. I've known him for about two months now,all you know is that he posts at these boards,he's a lying HaX0r n0Ob,and that he's boastful.

BTW jt: KSK gets on sometimes during the weekdays,and ALWAYS on the weekends.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-28 10:05 ]</font>

I know NOBODY could ever be as legit as KSK, hes too uber legit for us.

And what would you call this post? Looks to me like a post boasting that he's legit. And you're even boasting his legitness for him. No one cares if he's legit or about any of his stories, except, for some odd reason, you.

KSKAUDONSU
Sep 28, 2003, 06:35 PM
Ginko you really need to just lay off. I wanted to make a point until you showed up to start nonsense. You really shouldnt do crap like that. And all of this is a video game. If you talked like that to me in real life i would not take it as lightly as I am now.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 28, 2003, 07:54 PM
On 2003-09-24 19:37, KSKAUDONSU wrote:
You may know me by now especially for my reputation of boasting legit this legit that. I apologize for the inconvience it may cause some of you but I feel I have the right to. 700 hours of play on my redone char and making sure 100% legit. Everything I own EXCLUDING photon drops I find myself with or without friends and I pick up FIRST and never EVER let anyone else pick it up and drop for me cause then I have a drawback of owning that item. Feeling a some what guilty unlegit conciouses. I having played V1 know hackings begining and now I am here on v3 on XB have started a small but growing group of people who are also my friends a LEGIT clan.

That's over half the post.

Look, I'm all in favor of another all legit clan; I'm thinking of starting my own. Just don't walk all over everyone else, ok?

The rest of you, let KSKAUDONSU talk for himself - that way, it'll be easier for Ginko to see whether or not he's bragging.

Ginko, we've both spoken our mind, if they're going to give us the stink-eye, let's just leave.

DesertFox
Sep 28, 2003, 08:19 PM
On 2003-09-28 17:54, Olga-Rappy wrote:
Ginko, we've both spoken our mind, if they're going to give us the stink-eye, let's just leave.

-_0

That the eye?

Nai_Calus
Sep 28, 2003, 11:44 PM
*quietly applauds Ginko and Olga-Rappy*

Nice to see sane people.

It -does- look like Kwhatever is bragging about being legit.

Yay, you're legit! So are lots of other people! Nobody cares!

It's a game, people. The glitchers and hackers did not physically hurt you. Get over it.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 29, 2003, 05:44 AM
Thank you.

And can hurt you... If you have Xbox with voice chat on. I don't have one myself, but I doubt there's anything more annoying than listening to 11-year-olds scream into a headset.

jt
Sep 29, 2003, 02:55 PM
actually your wrong, its not 11 year old kids screaming into the mic. its older people who have nothing better to do. do u honestly think a 11 year old would stop just to scream into the mic? they are too fascinated with how "powerful" they can become using their lil TJ's,BKB's, GULDs, P-Wands.

the people screamin in the headsets are cheaters who have absolutely nothing to do but TRY and get on other people nerves.

KSKAUDONSU
Sep 29, 2003, 07:55 PM
Good point and nah I am not trying to run over everybody else. I am just a legit person with pride and thought i should spread the word cause there are less legit players from my observations.

Jkid
Sep 29, 2003, 08:00 PM
The only problem is this...to paraphase a sentence from the movie "Breath of Fire", "For every cheater who gives up theres 2 or 3 more of them who come."

KSKAUDONSU
Sep 29, 2003, 09:22 PM
LOL

ExoZero
Sep 29, 2003, 09:37 PM
God what is with some of you guys always trashing on nice people like donsu wtf is the deal are you all trying to feed on your own insucurities by hurting others please stop the madness o.0

MFGouken
Sep 30, 2003, 03:21 AM
KS don't stress about this stuff man. I have 1 character other than my challenge mode characters who are legit. To keep that player Legit I don't trade with anyone I only get the stuff I find, and I don't go around flaunting that Im legit I usually play w/ my friends with that character. I really don't like those ppl who harass other players for not being "Legit" that is just wrong, I got pissed at one of your friends because he harassed one of my friends for using a Red Ring, All I really have to say to a person like that is grow up its just a game.
I don't really care if I play with legit people or not, everyone who plays online pays and they have the right to play also, plus If those so called "Legit" people out there really were legit they wouldn't be harassing any player because they could get banned for that or did they not read the Xbox Live Policy?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MFGouken on 2003-09-30 01:24 ]</font>

jt
Sep 30, 2003, 07:03 AM
On 2003-09-30 01:21, MFGouken wrote:
KS don't stress about this stuff man. I have 1 character other than my challenge mode characters who are legit. To keep that player Legit I don't trade with anyone I only get the stuff I find, and I don't go around flaunting that Im legit I usually play w/ my friends with that character. I really don't like those ppl who harass other players for not being "Legit" that is just wrong, I got pissed at one of your friends because he harassed one of my friends for using a Red Ring, All I really have to say to a person like that is grow up its just a game.
I don't really care if I play with legit people or not, everyone who plays online pays and they have the right to play also, plus If those so called "Legit" people out there really were legit they wouldn't be harassing any player because they could get banned for that or did they not read the Xbox Live Policy?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MFGouken on 2003-09-30 01:24 ]</font>

nope havent read teh xbox live policy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif doubt i ever will. but i do harass a cheater if they join a game called "LEGITS ONLY PLZ" or something of that nature. just going into a regular game and startin to tell someone off is wrong.

KSKAUDONSU
Sep 30, 2003, 03:02 PM
I dont really care about a persons legit state or not as long as they are cool to hang out wit then im good. =)

ace13
Sep 30, 2003, 03:12 PM
I've seen a lot of stuff with this post. It's really ashame that every post that starts out with the best of intensions only to end up being a flaming war. There is a saying in real life and that is this: if one has to keep telling people just how _______ (here's where you fill in the blank) he or she is. Then just who are they trying to convince and why? The way I personally feel and I agree with ginko is this, is that a trully legit person will never trade with anyone one, period! I've taken stuff from people who I trully believed to be 100% legit because mutual people told me that he or she was legit. In the instances where I've found it not to be the case or had serious doughts I've tossed the items away. I've gone back to not trading and diffinately not taking anything from anyone. As a matter of fact I'm know in this game for not trading. Now I'm not trusting anyone in this game especially people out of my guild. I just now stated something that I believe in and I didn't flame or in any way insult anyone so keep the bs to a minimum. ACE

edwinsu
Oct 1, 2003, 12:29 AM
On 2003-09-27 22:48, SpyroDi wrote:
Ginko:
Don't be an asshole,he is expressing HIS thoughts as well and his experiences,so you should deal with that too.

Olga-Rappy:
You sicken me as well,you say he is pathetic yet you give pretty much no good reason for it.

hostage:
*agrees* ;P

edwinsu:
He only gets Photon Spheres and AddSlots. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2003-09-27 23:35 ]</font>

thank you spyrodi. i was reading through this post again to see if i got an answer

-edwinsu-