PDA

View Full Version : No, this is a ROD, not a CANE!!

Eihwaz
Sep 24, 2003, 11:29 PM
This site is great...but has at least one fault...

The site has several ROD type weapons (including the Striker of Chao, the Battle Verge, the Brave Hammer and the Alive Aqhu)listed as CANE type weapons. Yeah, I know Rods are "Battlecanes" according to the game, but they're still Rods. Would it be possible to move these down with their fellow Rod types?

thanks, I still use this site as my one and only PSO site http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Stricker
Sep 25, 2003, 07:29 AM
I said that before and the still in canes. I dont even think there is a rod section.

EDIT: Yes there is a Rod section. You are right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stricker on 2003-09-25 05:32 ]</font>

Reenee
Sep 25, 2003, 08:01 AM
Here we go again...

Can't we just settle it by public poll? I'm sure Sonic Team left "cane" in their item description as a general term to describe the item.

Soukosa
Sep 25, 2003, 12:18 PM
After looking through some of the game's data files and comparing the information I got from with what's here, I've come to the conclusion that that strategy guide or whatever that all this info has come from, has a ton of errors.

neko-chan
Sep 25, 2003, 12:31 PM
On 2003-09-25 10:18, Sounomi wrote:
After looking through some of the game's data files and comparing the information I got from with what's here, I've come to the conclusion that that strategy guide or whatever that all this info has come from, has a ton of errors.

Not a news.

Whoever has a little experience with game guides should know they don't cover entirely any aspect of the game. Add this to the fact that PSO is an extremely deep game and you get the result.

And do you people realized that it is not ST, directly, making the guide, uh? It's some editor at Soft Bank which, probably, haven't even played the game.

Soukosa
Sep 25, 2003, 02:42 PM
On 2003-09-25 10:31, neko-chan wrote:
Not a news.

Whoever has a little experience with game guides should know they don't cover entirely any aspect of the game. Add this to the fact that PSO is an extremely deep game and you get the result.

And do you people realized that it is not ST, directly, making the guide, uh? It's some editor at Soft Bank which, probably, haven't even played the game.

I know better than fully trust guides. It's the mods that persist that it was made by ST and that everything in the one they have is accurate.

eRUPT
Sep 25, 2003, 04:08 PM
On 2003-09-25 12:42, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-09-25 10:31, neko-chan wrote:
Not a news.

I know better than fully trust guides. It's the mods that persist that it was made by ST and that everything in the one they have is accurate.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=65890&forum=6&3

Always the kindest users.