PDA

View Full Version : Any legit players left?

Sick-One
Sep 24, 2003, 11:39 PM
I was wondering if there are any real legit players left on PSO, that would team up with me sometime. I usually get on tuesday/wednesday nights and most every morning about 5:00AM (PST). My character name is Rated X (HUne) and I'm a legit redria (Just in case you don't read signatures XD). See you on PSO.

Nocren
Sep 25, 2003, 05:57 AM
Yeah, I mostly play legit. My RAmar is anyway, course I haven't played him much.

Hitaro
Sep 25, 2003, 03:13 PM
Sure man id love to play but theres one prob the time i have school and cant get up that earlie maybe on a weekend we can.pm just in case

Jeff86
Sep 26, 2003, 02:31 PM
Hi! I'm legit! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and I'm always lookin for more legits. I usually play in Antares 8 or 10. Most of the time you can find me in teams with "legit" right in the name, or if there are no legit teams to join I just make my own, "Playing Legit". My character is named Jeff, HUmar lv 160. Hope to see ya! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RipZone010
Sep 28, 2003, 01:48 PM
Hey man I am a legit player.....But I have a question.
It is about a clan. I was wondering if me and you could start an all legit team me and you can be the owners and recruit people.
But that is only if you want to if you do I already have a team created so you just need to let me know if you want to join.

boomakiller
Sep 28, 2003, 02:44 PM
define legit

legit in what way?

Demona
Sep 28, 2003, 04:26 PM
are there legit people out there which are nice too? thats the problem i have most times. i play legit in the way that i dont cheat or dupe but if i find things i will trade it to one of my other character. i am looking for legit people who dont have a problem with sharing. i really hate that most people stop fighting for every red box, grab whatever they can and even let u get killed for a rare. or only share things they dont need or already have and they think that makes them look nice.
so if u think like me then please send me a message. i am really searching for nice people out there. i am also on almost every night at around 11 15 pm west on altair block 2.
also sorry if my english isnt perfect cause it is not my first language.

CrimsonII2
Sep 29, 2003, 03:34 AM
well, for the most part I am legit, in this I mean that I don't use dupes when I'm playing with other legitimate players, and I only use dupes if I see that everyone else in the group obviously is, then I'll grab one or two (which at this point in most cases is just my S-Reds blades so that I can do S&D whenever I want, or if their are no chars that can ddo those, I grab them then, but I still only use them for the special, no other reason) and I always like to share, its fair for everybody, allthough one suggestion I'd have for people, is that if they are looking for something specific say so ahead of time, so that the others in the team can know, and if they by chance happen to find said item, they can hand it over, and vice-versa, also a place to look for legit players (most of the time anyways) is Deneb 5, its the official block for the PSO:A forum, and all of the members are legit (I guess except for me, in that I do have quite a few dupes, but mainly just as collector's items, and I normally only use them when I'm by myself, my legit weapons are strong enough in most cases that I don't generally need anything else)

azura
Sep 29, 2003, 07:04 AM
i am 100 % legit and would love to meet other legits, im mostly in antares 8 as eponine, guri or azura.

RipZone010
Sep 29, 2003, 02:36 PM
I am full legit nice person and wouldn't mind playing with them ether.

CrimsonII2
Oct 1, 2003, 02:07 AM
well, rather soon I'll be entirely legit (in what I use) save for my little collection of things, currently my standard equipment is my Sealed J-sword, Sange & Yasha, Kamui (just got earlier today), Red Handgun, Luminous Field, White ring, Soniti (made myself entirely), a cure/freeze, and a few other units including a single god/arm (mind you all of these are entirely legitimate), and my single dupe that I carry around, S-reds Blades (for their special), well my collection is a whole 'nother matter, I have somewhere close to 350 items, spread between my 4 characters

RipZone010
Oct 1, 2003, 03:42 PM
Very nice i havent had much playing time recently but i will soon cause i am getting a new gc...so i hope to play you all very soon.
I am 1337 and 13917 all the way.

Kwodox
Oct 8, 2003, 09:39 AM
Any legit players left?
Yep, here's another one!

CrabDance
Oct 9, 2003, 07:36 PM
me 2, but the whole argument about legit and dupers is just stupid

White_Knight
Oct 9, 2003, 09:49 PM
I'm liget all the way when I get my GC and get it online I am generally a nice guy it just takes a while I don't like people much as a general rule so if you really want to play with legits get to know me and vise versa and we'll be on playing terms

jt
Oct 12, 2003, 03:59 PM
legit player right here.

Logical2u
Oct 13, 2003, 07:05 AM
I'm not one of those 'uber' legits. I use traded items, and accept dupes (but I won't use them in a legit game because I know they are dupes). I try to use only what I've found, but am cursed with the ID Redria and am a RAmar.I find no good RA rares.

What is your definition of legit?

And legits vs. cheaters is the dumbest argument known to man and PSO, everyone is equal, just some people are lazy and use hacked and duped items, others appreciate the rare system.

Sarah_Tenshi
Oct 13, 2003, 02:27 PM
I am a legit & allways looking for a good teammate. If you ever like I will team up with any of you.
I am usually on in the Evenings.

The_DF_Clan
Oct 14, 2003, 05:48 PM
Y. Bob: if I go back online, I'll do what I have to do as a legit Hunter. Since what happened to Chao-R, I must stop cheats online. But it seems too...can't find the word. I need help from other legit Hunters. But I can't now. The only thing I can do now is training a bit offline.

T-B: me, I can find help in the Internet and ask other Gamers for help. The best way to do it is once I can have access online again (my modem adapter won't work: costs a lot of $ for using the phone's line). And I guarantee it: YES, there is many legit players left (me, Y. Bob and Carl). I can't let it down after what happened to Chao-R too! And the game's plot is well «you're not the only hero», huh? I'm not here to play the hero, but I must do something. I'm trying to get help preventing cheats. It's awfully bad. It's like smoking: worthless for nothing and hard to stop it. And both are things that I hate. I hate cheating...well...not litteraly: the debug mode in Sonic 2 is fun, cool and doesn't changes the game at all. In PSO, though, it's critical.

Servbot41
Oct 14, 2003, 07:10 PM
Im legit! But...theres a catch! I CANT GO ONLINE! haha had you going didnt I? Well Im going online SOMETIME...but not sure when! Im moving into my house so its going to be a while...PM me and Ill keep your PM in my box to remember you by!

AngelAlys
Oct 16, 2003, 02:56 AM
I'm a legit player and I dont accept dupes etc... I play a lot with jeff and Sabren who are both legit players too.. we've moved to Deneb 9 now because Antares seems to have turned into a spammers and ****ers paradise now, which is an aweful shame http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

FIERY
Oct 16, 2003, 04:50 PM
i'm legit in every game i have... and will ever have for that matter... but i cant go online until my parents let me get that broadband adapter! grr... oh, and if you're wondering, i'm a n00b HUmar called MAT! hope 21 cu online someday! all of you!

Squeege
Oct 16, 2003, 08:51 PM
Hey, I'm legit and will never cheat. it's so boring.But i can't play online yet. I might get a modum in december. I also need to get something besides aol. I'm a level 60 RAmar named Squeege and a whitill. But by then i will be much stronger.

The_DF_Clan
Oct 16, 2003, 09:01 PM
T-B: join the club...er...clan, Squeege. I need a Broadband because I have to pay ALSO online play because I use the phone's line with the Modem Adapter. If you were to get a modem, use the Broadband. My friend suggested me to when I temporarily canceled my online account. And I should get one soon (MY BIRTHDAY 18TH OCTOBER!!!!)! >v< >o<
But in the meantime, I'd better thoughen up Y. Bob and Carl Offline.

Siphon
Oct 19, 2003, 08:39 AM
I am 1337 and 13917 all the way.

lol. And I'm legit. I have made one or two trades, but the stuff seemed legit enough.

RipZone010
Oct 19, 2003, 10:26 AM
Hey my clan is all about Legit to the bone people so if anyone wants to join message me or PM me about it.

Xiu_Hazuki
Oct 19, 2003, 09:37 PM
On X-Box, somewhat. Most of my stuff is legit but I got a Panzer Spirit from someone since its my favorite mag the Panzer Tail, and I'm almost confident thats duped...

On GC, yes I am very legit, considering I only was able to get online a few days ago and I haven't traded for anything or accepted anything...

Zeik123
Oct 20, 2003, 05:07 PM
I'm true all the way. I may have a Inferno bazooka at level 81 but I will explain how I did that. Not that hard. I'm a Redria Hunter Humer. If I EVER go online I will play but I won't take any items from anybody unlesss they make me trust them and have play with them for a while. I will also wait for players at the boss trasporter not just go in without them. I HAVE been know to give out crazy amounts of money since my bank is maxed. I giva ll my money to my team mates becuse of my maxed bank. I have a few extra weapons in my bank and store Scape dalls for that battle with Dark Falz Ultimete.

Squeege
Nov 17, 2003, 08:29 PM
Oh crap, I just recently found out that it's nearly impossible to use PSO with AOL....I hate it so much...

Aja_Imani
Nov 20, 2003, 10:45 AM
I'm a lvl 79 legit HUmar. I play usually everyday in the afternoon and eveing. If anyone wants to play just give me a pm.

Miki
Nov 21, 2003, 11:21 AM
I play a few legit charaters around level 100, one as high as 130. I'm hopefully going to be online soon, so I'm kinda looking for people to tag along with and get to know too.

-Geshtar-
Nov 21, 2003, 01:41 PM
short and simple...

I'm Legit =D

Delsaber
Nov 22, 2003, 10:00 PM
There are plenty of legit ones running around... I love to get online.. I don't have a credit card, nor do my parents.

-Geshtar-
Nov 23, 2003, 10:23 AM
ooh..hmm..I'm STILL legit..and STILL willing to play

ShadowRoR
Dec 1, 2003, 05:56 AM
Legit clans! Legit players!
Join "The Legit Alliance" and you won't have any troubble finding legit players again! Check the thread "The Legit Alliance" for more info!

Daethwing188
Jan 15, 2004, 01:31 PM
not online yet, but i despise cheaters so when i'm online

PIECE

Melo768
Jan 19, 2004, 11:16 AM
Yep, I'm turning legit too. Its more challanging then killing everything in one hit with a lvl 1 char. So if theres any legit XBOX players PM me.

Trugeta
Jan 19, 2004, 01:29 PM
im legit. ill join your so called team if you make it. i also dont have a poblem with sharing, seeing as i usually dont the get rares in the game.

tai_EX
Jan 25, 2004, 03:19 PM
im soo ligit i havent even bought a broadband connection yet! HAHA!

CiscoDrew
Jan 27, 2004, 10:28 PM
I'm 100% legit as well (but I'm offline). I've found a new legit guild for GC'ers. Head here http://www.grownupgamers.com/guilds/index.php Talk to some of the people there and ask around for the GC guild. I'll be joining as soon as I'm online (probably in 3 months).

SJ
Feb 3, 2004, 04:08 AM
I have a legit clan and if anyone wants to join, pm me.....please join....please

SungKwon
Feb 3, 2004, 05:21 PM
SJ, you're trying too hard.

I think trading is legit, if the items exchanged are legit. And sharing rares between your own characters is legit as well. Its still all the hard work you put into it. And as far as "acting nice" and giving up rares I don't need and stuff like that, I think I'm nice if I give away 27-30 level tech disks, barriers, amplifiers, angel/mind++s, etc.

Anyways, legit all the way!
>>Not advertising L-PSO<<

SJ
Feb 4, 2004, 10:29 AM
Oh God look who it is.

SungKwon
Feb 4, 2004, 05:03 PM
On 2004-02-04 07:29, SJ wrote:
Oh God look who it is.

Yes, problem with me agreeing with people's thoughts?

By the way, you don't stand a chance.

evildead
Feb 6, 2004, 09:52 PM
eh ? legit? well i have chars that are legit and chars that are non_lagit. i do use LEGIT stuff off other stronger chars fo exanple.... say i find a double saber on my 200 HUnewearl ill give it to my lv20 HUmar. its a very useful thing to do and if your a legit tht does not do tht GOOD LUCK BUDDY coz every lv1 you make will be no stronger then you can have. instead of a saber,frame and lv5 MAG...you can have a PHOTON CLAW,Frame and lv159 Varaha.i say Varaha coz its a POW mag and it would be perfect on a lv1 HUmar or HUcast.