PDA

View Full Version : Mag color changes

Valleo
Sep 25, 2003, 03:30 PM
I was wondering if someone could help me out regarding MAG color changes and mag cells. The reason I ask is simple; Ive noticed that most (if not all) of the Episode 1 & 2 special mags (Rati, Diwari, Pushan ect) all have slight color changes in them, and was wondering if this applied at all to any of the cell mags. Im well aware that none of the color changes for most of the Ep 1 & 2 mags are as noticeable as with Sato, but rather subtle, like a Rati's wings or a Savitri's ...uh.. head.

Anyways, Im guessing that Pian, Robochao, Hamburger and the console mags will not color change at all, but concerning that mags that come from Mag Cell 502 and Mag Cell 213 (Churel, Pitri, Preta and Soniti) and even the Opa Opa mag, do any of them color change? And if yes, how noticeable is it? If anyone had any links to any pics, that would be great, but a simple answer will do as well. Thanks.

Nambrosia
Sep 25, 2003, 03:32 PM
I think the only ones with any color variation are the CELL OF MAG ### ones, and even then I'm not sure...

Soukosa
Sep 25, 2003, 03:42 PM
So far, I've made a Chao, Robo Chao, Angel's Wings, and Sonichi. Out of those, only the Sonichi was influenced by the color of the mag, the back part and the eyes followed the original color of the mag.

Valleo
Sep 25, 2003, 04:30 PM
Hmmm... thats kind of what I figured. Now I just need to see a few comparisons to figure out what colors I want. Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif