PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Episode 3 on Xbox?

Kent
Sep 26, 2003, 01:56 AM
http://www.xboxworld.nl/index.php?show=news&id=4140

I don't know what the site says, as it's in a language I don't recognize, but I believe it may be an article about Episode 3 coming to Xbox. Anybody care to help with the translation?

Da_Jue
Sep 26, 2003, 03:41 AM
umh ouch I have heard too about a PSOepIII for X-box :o

Saiffy
Sep 26, 2003, 08:19 AM
i dont know why but i feel if it does come to Xbox it wont be for a long time after it does for GC

Kent
Sep 26, 2003, 09:28 AM
That's pretty much given.

LollipopLolita
Sep 26, 2003, 12:07 PM
It's Dutch. Here's what I got with my limited Dutch.

Says: it will appear on Xbox, but it is unclear when. Then it talks more about Ep 3. How it's the third in the series, you play on Ragol but it's not longer hack and slash. it's a card game and all the fighting is done with cards. And you make a deck that you fight with. It says they hope Ep 3 will get better support with Xbox Live.

thanks kent, I'll make a news posting about this. any other site with this info?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-09-26 10:14 ]</font>

Butoden
Sep 26, 2003, 01:18 PM
I'm Dutch. Here's the translation:

After some research and questions during a SEGA event, we found out that the MMORPG PSO Episode 3 CARD Revolution, only announced for GameCube, will also appear on Xbox. When this will happen is still unclear.
Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 CARD Revolution is the third chapter in the PSO series. We could enjoy PSO episode 1 and 2 on Xbox before, but this time things will be different. You're still a Hunter going down to Ragol to learn of it's secrets. But this time you won't be hacking or slashing. All fights will work with cards that you can collect. With these you make decks which you can engage fights on Ragol with.

We hope that Episode 3 will provide us with better support for Xbox Live, because that was the big disadvantage on the previous installment for Xbox. When the game will be released is unknown but you have read it here first. Ofcourse, we will keep you informed.

Butoden's Comments: I translated the text in 8 minutes!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif OWNAGE!!! Hmm, if anyone wants to say thank you I'd appreciate it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Toruxxx
Sep 26, 2003, 01:52 PM
On 2003-09-26 11:18, Butoden wrote:
I'm Dutch. Here's the translation:

After some research and questions during a SEGA event, we found out that the MMORPG PSO Episode 3 CARD Revolution, only announced for GameCube, will also appear on Xbox. When this will happen is still unclear.
Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 CARD Revolution is the third chapter in the PSO series. We could enjoy PSO episode 1 and 2 on Xbox before, but this time things will be different. You're still a Hunter going down to Ragol to learn of it's secrets. But this time you won't be hacking or slashing. All fights will work with cards that you can collect. With these you make decks which you can engage fights on Ragol with.

We hope that Episode 3 will provide us with better support for Xbox Live, because that was the big disadvantage on the previous installment for Xbox. When the game will be released is unknown but you have read it here first. Ofcourse, we will keep you informed.

Butoden's Comments: I translated the text in 8 minutes!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif OWNAGE!!! Hmm, if anyone wants to say thank you I'd appreciate it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

woohoo sweet thnx for finding that out guys and thx butoden for translating it for us ^_^

G4_Hedgehog
Sep 26, 2003, 02:26 PM
Yes Butodan, you own us. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Reece
Sep 26, 2003, 05:42 PM
Thats a fan site. I doubt it will come out for XBox. For a fact I know it will NOT come out for XBox. ST dosn't care bout XBox and ST said for sure it would be exclusive. I am sure a Duch site wouldn't get the info first. I'll wait untill MS or ST announces it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reece on 2003-09-26 15:44 ]</font>

Kent
Sep 26, 2003, 06:00 PM
You know, your anti-Xbox sentiment isn't exactly welcome here...

Reece
Sep 26, 2003, 06:06 PM
True I don't like XBox. But you make it sound like your getting it. Your not thats kinda proven. I'll wait till it comes out of Yuji Naka's mouth. Ok?

Reece
Sep 26, 2003, 08:49 PM
Hoax News
Do not post, or link to PSO Hoax stories, this is a PSO site and will not tolerate such posted material.

This seams liek a Hoax to me...

-LordNikon-
Sep 26, 2003, 09:22 PM
To stop a huge....long drawn out...pointless week long argument about nothing. Let me say this.

The Dutch website gives no proof. No quote, no reference to who they specifically spoke to. There is no solid evidence that they actually spoke to anyone of importance about PSO ep3 indeed coming to xbox.

And to user "Reece", your claiming that you know for a fact that xbox will not receive pso ep3. Where is your proof?

There is no evidence to prove or disprove that xbox pso ep3 is to be released.

Too many mid-range gamer run news sites post false and in-accurate information, along with rumours, simply because they jump the gun on topics in order to feature some flashy news headline on their main page.

News needs a press statement, a quote, reference, or an interview to hold any weight.

We find out about offical news MONTHS in advance, before a game is actually released. So just sit back and wait for an official press statement.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -LordNikon- on 2003-09-26 19:23 ]</font>

Kuai
Sep 27, 2003, 02:58 AM
pso3 will come to xbox cause it would be a stupid business standpoint not to. there is no loyalty in consoles. just whoever has the biggest wallet

Butoden
Sep 27, 2003, 05:50 AM
I am sure a Duch site wouldn't get the info first. I'll wait untill MS or ST announces it.

How lame to say this. I think Epi 3 will be on Xbox eventually, maybe later than the GC version...

Saiffy
Sep 27, 2003, 11:44 AM
We can only wait and see, only time will tell. i play on GC so i really dont care about Xbox PSO, but xbox PSO players will just have to wait, pray, and hope for episode 3...

Reece
Sep 27, 2003, 01:26 PM
On 2003-09-27 00:58, Kuai wrote:
pso3 will come to xbox cause it would be a stupid business standpoint not to. there is no loyalty in consoles. just whoever has the biggest wallet

Well concidering ST never updates PSO for XB and has barley any users why would it. Thats like me saying GCN and PS2 will get Halo 2! lol

Butoden
Sep 27, 2003, 02:36 PM
It's not the same. This is a sequel so it would be logic if it would appear on Xbox too...

Kuai
Sep 27, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-09-27 11:26, Reece wrote:

On 2003-09-27 00:58, Kuai wrote:

Well concidering ST never updates PSO for XB and has barley any users why would it. Thats like me saying GCN and PS2 will get Halo 2! lol

are you 8 or something? or just retarded?

Reece
Sep 27, 2003, 04:02 PM
Are you a n00b here and probaly PSO yes. Why would it be on XBox? Concidering ST dosn't care bout the Box and barley anyone plays it for XBox. I think your the 8 year old

prismsub5
Sep 27, 2003, 04:17 PM
im dutch too

edit: i thought this was FK *sigh*

A2K
Sep 27, 2003, 07:33 PM
"Doesn't care about the Xbox"? Please, if that were true of Sonic Team we wouldn't have gotten Endless 3-4 and Mop-Up 3-4 this month, and the Japanese wouldn't have gotten "Reach for the Dream". "Seat of the Heart" is planned as well, although it's been delayed.

Oh, heh, and let's not forget that Gamecube isn't the ONLY platform "Sonic Heroes" is going to be on.

Yeah, other than that, though, sure, Sonic Team "doesn't care" about Xbox. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Reece
Sep 27, 2003, 07:58 PM
Ok... well ST devotes most of it's stuff to the GCN

LollipopLolita
Sep 27, 2003, 08:07 PM
reece cut it out. fanboyism isn't exactly allowed as per rules either, if you want to start quoting the rules. you flame again, i'll give you your very last warning and you're out.

Bill
Sep 27, 2003, 08:32 PM
Lollipoplolita isnt as nice as i thought...

LollipopLolita
Sep 27, 2003, 08:34 PM
i never said i was. and i am just doing my job, it's not my fault he's had several warnings and he did what he did.

LollipopLolita
Sep 27, 2003, 08:38 PM
Usually 3, but it also depends on the offense. Let's keep on topic though, if you have more questions, feel free to pm me or make a topic in site related or read the forum rules.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-09-27 18:39 ]</font>

Bill
Sep 27, 2003, 08:38 PM
How many warnings until someone is banned?

Bill
Sep 27, 2003, 08:40 PM
So why did Reece geta warning for what she said?

LollipopLolita
Sep 27, 2003, 08:42 PM
Keep on topic. He didn't get a warning. I said if he flames, he'll get a warning.

Bill
Sep 27, 2003, 08:43 PM
Your going off topic to...

Saladwood
Sep 27, 2003, 08:45 PM
that's because you keep asking her

and she's just doing her job to answer

Bill
Sep 27, 2003, 08:50 PM
Oh, Well keep up the good work Lolli

EDit:Typo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bill on 2003-09-27 18:51 ]</font>

Kitchenmotors
Sep 28, 2003, 07:08 AM
There's a lot of mis-information in this thread.

First of all, don't believe everything you read. This site is pretty unreliable when it comes to rumors, being a vet at Gaming Age Forums I see rumors come and go every day, some from this site, almost always false.

Second of all, as of July PSO GC has sold 147,647 units, with 5,882 units that month in the US. PSO Xbox has sold 42,165 with 2,577 units that month. Kuai, you really have no room to get one other people's cases when you're very mis-informed. From a business stand point, making a PSO just for CG is a much better idea. Sure, in the US 150,000 to 200,000 units doesn't seem like that big of a difference. This is an online game though, user base is crucial. Resources to port = costs, and possibly in the long run it would be best not to port.

Xbox PSO did terrible, especially for a console so online friendly. The only people that have really bought it were former PSO vets. Sega didn't even publish the game, Microsoft did and delayed it so many times dispite the game being completed months before. You have to have an XBL account to even play offline. This traps you in a corner, and no wallet can save you from this type of commercial suicide with consumers.

Money isn't everything, especially when Sega wants to sell software to the consumers, not to companies. That's what Sega's business is. Money can only go so far, and we've learned that as Sega has pulled support from Xbox with quirky titles, with the exception of sports games.

The PSO III Hunter License is supposed to pull in more user for the GC version and get some back. It lets you play both PSO I/II and III. With over 350,000 units sold worldwide, PSO CG is a much better business decision. PSO CG has a strong base in the US and Japan. PSO Xbox has neither. You make the call, the facts are there, it's time to throw out the fanboyism and bias.

Until further notice, from SEGA, PSO III is exclusive to Gamecube.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitchenmotors on 2003-09-28 05:12 ]</font>

Butoden
Sep 28, 2003, 08:00 AM
What's so off-topic here? Wasn't the topic about if PSO episode 3 will be released on X-box or not??

Bill
Sep 28, 2003, 09:55 AM
On 2003-09-28 06:00, Butoden wrote:

What's so off-topic here? Wasn't the topic about if PSO episode 3 will be released on X-box or not??

Ya beacuse GCN has more users i believe

Ugamer
Sep 28, 2003, 12:12 PM
I am the writer of this news and first let me say that we do not post fake news. I challenge Kitchenmotors to name a fake news item coming from our site before he judges us with his elite Gaming Age forum skills.

Next this news item indeed says PSO 3 is coming to Xbox. I wouldn't have posted this if I wasn't certain of my sources. I heard the information on a local Sega event where people from both Sega Sonic Team and Atari confirmd PSO 3 coming to the Xbox.

I will look for the name of the Sonic Team guy but I can only say this much. The rest you will hear when it's announced I guess and then we will certainly learn that I do NOT post fake news.

Kent
Sep 28, 2003, 05:37 PM
Well, if this guy is telling the truth, w00t, if not, Shazbot!

Reece
Sep 28, 2003, 07:07 PM
On 2003-09-28 10:12, Ugamer wrote:
I am the writer of this news and first let me say that we do not post fake news. I challenge Kitchenmotors to name a fake news item coming from our site before he judges us with his elite Gaming Age forum skills.

Next this news item indeed says PSO 3 is coming to Xbox. I wouldn't have posted this if I wasn't certain of my sources. I heard the information on a local Sega event where people from both Sega Sonic Team and Atari confirmd PSO 3 coming to the Xbox.

I will look for the name of the Sonic Team guy but I can only say this much. The rest you will hear when it's announced I guess and then we will certainly learn that I do NOT post fake news.

ahahaha! Do you think we will fall for this? It's kinda weird you joined right when we were talking bout this lol.

Bill
Sep 29, 2003, 07:51 PM
On 2003-09-28 17:07, Reece wrote:

On 2003-09-28 10:12, Ugamer wrote:

ahahaha! Do you think we will fall for this? It's kinda weird you joined right when we were talking bout this lol.

Thats a very good point Reece. Its probably some idiot.

DarkShinjaru
Sep 29, 2003, 09:10 PM
Lookit it this way: If you posted news on a website of yours and had reliable sources then found out some jackoff was talking smack about it, wouldn't you put in your input?

If he is indeed the writer, he was probably informed by someone that a discussion about this was going on.

It would be more helpful if he included the sources in the first place, but you guys cry and argue over anything just to get a comment across or post count up.

If it's true, let it be; If it's a hoax, oh well. You guys keep putting in your input when you don't know what the hell you're talking about; your only source is your ego.

Reece
Sep 30, 2003, 01:03 AM
Ok Yuji Naka even released the pic of the box and new stuff. I think he would of told us that PSO III would be on XBox if it was going to be

A2K
Sep 30, 2003, 03:29 AM
I'd disagree on the point that there isn't a strong base for the game in the US. I'd certainly agree that international support was weak, but, I'd hardly call the people playing it now domestically "weak", either. Yes, there are lots and lots of people on the Gamecube version, but there are dedicated people on the Xbox one as well.

The sales numbers you cite are slightly misleading... you neglect to mention that the Gamecube version has several months on the Xbox one. While, yes, there is still a gap between versions when you factor in that it doesn't seem nearly as bleak. The monthly figures? Given the current state of the game having about half as many as the other version for the month doesn't really seem that too bad. I'm guessing things are slightly different now with several sites bundling the game with XBL starter kits and the apparent disppearance of new copies of the Gamecube version from online stores.

Eh, anyway, all that crap aside, I still think there's definitely a chance for an Xbox version to appear, however, I'm not going to hold my breath for it. Unless Sega tells us flat-out "No, never", not "no plans currently" or some answer like that, but "NO, YOU WILL NEVER SEE AN XBOX VERSION" then I'll completely dismiss the idea.

Butoden
Sep 30, 2003, 10:17 AM
I'll just try to get in contact with this guy, the Netherlands isn't that big http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Skett
Sep 30, 2003, 03:48 PM
Heres a question. Why does the guy who wrote the "Ep.3 on Xbox news" say that both Sega and Atari confirmed it. This guy probibly is some moron or a Xbox fanboy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skett on 2003-09-30 13:57 ]</font>

vanhalendlrband
Sep 30, 2003, 10:29 PM
On 2003-09-28 05:08, Kitchenmotors wrote:

First of all, don't believe everything you read. This site is pretty unreliable when it comes to rumors, being a vet at Gaming Age Forums I see rumors come and go every day, some from this site, almost always false.

Second of all, as of July PSO GC has sold 147,647 units, with 5,882 units that month in the US. PSO Xbox has sold 42,165 with 2,577 units that month. Kuai, you really have no room to get one other people's cases when you're very mis-informed. From a business stand point, making a PSO just for CG is a much better idea. Sure, in the US 150,000 to 200,000 units doesn't seem like that big of a difference. This is an online game though, user base is crucial. Resources to port = costs, and possibly in the long run it would be best not to port.

Xbox PSO did terrible, especially for a console so online friendly. The only people that have really bought it were former PSO vets. Sega didn't even publish the game, Microsoft did and delayed it so many times dispite the game being completed months before. You have to have an XBL account to even play offline. This traps you in a corner, and no wallet can save you from this type of commercial suicide with consumers.

Money isn't everything, especially when Sega wants to sell software to the consumers, not to companies. That's what Sega's business is. Money can only go so far, and we've learned that as Sega has pulled support from Xbox with quirky titles, with the exception of sports games.

The PSO III Hunter License is supposed to pull in more user for the GC version and get some back. It lets you play both PSO I/II and III. With over 350,000 units sold worldwide, PSO CG is a much better business decision. PSO CG has a strong base in the US and Japan. PSO Xbox has neither. You make the call, the facts are there, it's time to throw out the fanboyism and bias.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kitchenmotors on 2003-09-28 05:12 ]</font>

Thats great. But maybe SEGA realizes that if they maybe do a little in the way of advertising they might actually sell something. Considering how most ppl thought EP 1 & 2 was going to be a GC Exclusive as well and we were all confused up until they day it came out when or if it would ever come out. Bad planning equals bad sales! IF they do it right this time it WILL sell more on an online friendly system. Maybe not as much as Gamecube but i highly doubt SEGA and MS would not give it one more better planned chance on the system. But ya i mean the sales don't sound great but if SEGA shafts me again then fuck my favourite series of video games of all time and hello TFLO cuz i'm definitly not buyin a Gamecube.

Kent
Sep 30, 2003, 11:50 PM
Advertisement in the US never really was Sega's strongpoint. I have yet to see an ad for PSO in a magazine or on TV, maybe if they would start putting commercials on during primetime or something, they'd sell more units...

vanhalendlrband
Oct 1, 2003, 05:20 AM
On 2003-09-30 21:50, Kent wrote:
Advertisement in the US never really was Sega's strongpoint. I have yet to see an ad for PSO in a magazine or on TV, maybe if they would start putting commercials on during primetime or something, they'd sell more units...

Exactly! Most people aren't like us. If they don't see or hear about it they probably won't ever know its there.

Butoden
Oct 1, 2003, 02:05 PM
I finally got response on my reaction, the Dutch Writer of the Article told me:

Hey Pieter

The Sega Event was the Sega Event http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. This was held on the 23 of septembre in the Game Syndicate in Rotterdam. On this event was a high man(boss) from Sonic Team present and a few people from Team 17 and Atari. Both the PR from Atari and ST confirmed to me the arrival of PSO Episode 3 for X-Box.

I can't say for 100% sure that this is. But if it isn't than it's not my fault but at both Atari and ST, or at least the ones who were present during the event and confirmed this to me. I, ofcourse, rely on their truth. Since I asked them several other questions which all gave a positive answer.

I hope this helped

If I knew there was gonna be a Sega event near where I live I would have gone there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

AndyPandy
Oct 7, 2003, 04:42 AM
On 2003-09-28 05:08, Kitchenmotors wrote:

Microsoft will bring this game to XBOX if they feel they can make money from it, its a simple as that.

Butoden
Oct 7, 2003, 12:25 PM
Yeah very true. I dislike that way of purchasing licenses although it's a GC only game -_-'
But oh well, I don't mind since GC or XBOX wont be linked online! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vetto
Oct 27, 2003, 04:55 PM
Well im Thankfull It Comeing to Xbox i mean i own a GC but the headset so much easier i cant wait to play in on my Xbox wodner when it will come out.

anwserman
Nov 2, 2003, 03:17 PM
Hey, I just found out something that could brighten up the chances of PSO3 on the X-Box... its an interesting article from another forum (they ripped out information from a website with official games being presented at the E3 equivelent in Europe earlier this year), and it said "Atari", with several games being presented by them - such as Billy Hatcher. Now, people were doubting this whole Atari/Sega relationship before, but now that there were actual games being presented by Atari that were developed by Sega, there might be a chance that PSO3 will be coming out on X-Box.

http://www.consolevision.com/forums/YaBB.cgi?board=DC_Discussion;action=display;num=10 57160831;start=

Just wanted to update everyone!

primer567
Nov 5, 2003, 10:38 PM
From a business stand point, making a PSO just for CG is a much better idea.

This is an online game though, user base is crucial. Resources to port = costs, and possibly in the long run it would be best not to port.
So your saying its better for a software company to invest in Nintendo's flimsy online plan with BBA backorders rather then Microsoft's massive online service Xbox Live?

Xbox PSO did terrible, especially for a console so online friendly. The only people that have really bought it were former PSO vets.
It hardly did terrible, and most of the people who bought it werent DC vets. If they were then they were hiding when I played online.

You have to have an XBL account to even play offline.
Truthfully, how many people do you actually think play Phantasy Star Online offline? The only reason I can see playing offline is if you dont have a BBA which isnt a problem with Xbox.

FeVer
Nov 5, 2003, 11:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though i just read this (the first page of stuff... i skipped the middle, and read the fourth also) I'm glad to all of those xbox supporters of the games, and those who helped out with this forum, i.e Butoden, and Kent. I'm personally looking foreward to the xbox version, even though people keep saying its a bad idea, and that it is going to be a dissapointment. I agree with primer, the xbox hardly did terrible, and is a good console. I just think its sad that people are so loyal to nintendo that they would bad-mouth xbox, which is like a supercomputer, and could crush the nintendo from about i dunno... a foot above it... I played PSO on DC, and i own a gamecube, and an xbox... I went with the xbox, because it is far more capable of going online, and is more solid, the whole xbox live communicator helped the decision, i mean handsfree communication, i mean come on... but if it isn't comeing out on xbox i'ma get me a nice big adapter, the gamecube version, and a gamecube keyboard. Please shed light on the situation, give me the truth yo, is it or is it not? if you can find solid evidence, I would appriciate it very much. ok... obviously i'm an idiot... I'ma read the middle, yay x-box?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FeVer on 2003-11-05 20:41 ]</font>

Starman
Nov 10, 2003, 06:09 AM
I own an XB and also play online. I was thinking of buying a GC, and a BBA this week for future use with Ep3. But reading some of the argments in this topic I think I will hold out for a few months. If Ep3 is coming to Xbox its worth the wait.

Starman
Nov 11, 2003, 01:54 PM
Got this reply from Sega Europe today - Ignore that part about Sonic Heroes that's for my own use http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dear Customer

Thanks for your email.

This is the information we have got at the moment.

Sonic Heroes

Platform(s): All

European release: 05 December 2003

Phantasy Star Episode 3: C.A.R.D. Revolution

Platform(s): Xbox, GameCube.

European release: 2004

With best regards

Claudia Cunningham

SEGA Customer Service
[email protected] < mailto:[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> >
Internet help line 09066 544 544 (premium rate)
All other enquiries 08456 090 090 (local call rate)
http://www.sega-europe.com <http://www.sega-europe.com/>

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:*edited*]
Sent: 10 November 2003 11:15
To: [email protected]
Subject: SEGA Web Support

Gwilym
Nov 15, 2003, 07:50 AM
How absolutely excellent.
I find that quite reassuring.

Zaneatron
Nov 15, 2003, 04:11 PM
:S i kinda mis read the email message, hence i got this one wrong. happy camping http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-11-15 13:13 ]</font>

Starman
Nov 15, 2003, 05:44 PM
Gwilym wrote:
I find that quite reassuring.

Isn't it just http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-STE-
Nov 16, 2003, 11:41 AM
On 2003-11-11 10:54, Starman wrote:
Got this reply from Sega Europe today - Ignore that part about Sonic Heroes that's for my own use http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dear Customer

Thanks for your email.

This is the information we have got at the moment.

Sonic Heroes

Platform(s): All

European release: 05 December 2003

Phantasy Star Episode 3: C.A.R.D. Revolution

Platform(s): Xbox, GameCube.

European release: 2004

With best regards

Claudia Cunningham

SEGA Customer Service
[email protected] < mailto:[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> >
Internet help line 09066 544 544 (premium rate)
All other enquiries 08456 090 090 (local call rate)
http://www.sega-europe.com <http://www.sega-europe.com/>

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:*edited*]
Sent: 10 November 2003 11:15
To: [email protected]
Subject: SEGA Web Support

http://www.sonicteam.com/sonic_heroes/index_e.html

about sonic heroes is not true 5 dec

vanhalendlrband
Nov 17, 2003, 01:49 AM
On 2003-09-26 15:42, Reece wrote:
Thats a fan site. I doubt it will come out for XBox. For a fact I know it will NOT come out for XBox. ST dosn't care bout XBox and ST said for sure it would be exclusive. I am sure a Duch site wouldn't get the info first. I'll wait untill MS or ST announces it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reece on 2003-09-26 15:44 ]</font>

PSO Ep 1 & 2 was also a Gamecube exclusive in case you don't remember. So was GTAIII for PS2 and so on so no that proves shit.