PDA

View Full Version : Redria

THOMAS_LARS
Sep 26, 2003, 11:57 PM
I just started all over and I need some help what would be the best character to have a redria as like hunter ranger or force.
Thanks

Soukosa
Sep 27, 2003, 12:05 AM
Redria would be good for any class, but only if you have another char to back them up since alot of the rares are guards.

Dillon
Sep 27, 2003, 12:19 AM
Redria makes for a good HU ID. I have a level 70ish Redria HUmar..it's been very good so far.

I've found loads of weapons and, oddly enough, tech disks, too, which I've given to my FOs.

For a Ranger, I've been told Purplenum is good, since it gets a lot of Ranger weapons.

And as for a FOrce, Pinkal is ideal.

Just have a looksie at the drop lists and make your own decision(s).

Neo_Slayer
Sep 27, 2003, 07:17 AM
i think that Redria would also be good for a HU class. but Skyly is the best for it. i have a lvl 88 and i get a good amount of rares here and there.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 27, 2003, 07:32 AM
Pick Redria if you already have a Skyly, Pinkal, and Viridia.

I find Redria works best for Hunters. Rangers also benefit, but not nearly as much. Forces though, are better suited to a more wand/handgun/rod-friendly ID, like Pinkal, Yellowboze, Whitill, or Purplenum.

Zysis
Sep 27, 2003, 08:47 AM
I have found that Redria works very well,I have a hunter and she does really good with it.

Logical2u
Sep 27, 2003, 10:37 AM
Redria makes a great indirect fighter character that you might get into huge fights with or Melee-ers that use Sword/DualSword/Partisan/Mechgun/PhotonLauncher/DoubleSaber/Slicer type weapons. (they have LONG recharge times*

my main character, a RAmar, uses Redria. It finds decent Tech Discs (I've got level 13 grants) and most weapons that are 9-10 stars. Dont pick it if you like sword or wand types.

GuerillaPimp
Sep 27, 2003, 02:34 PM
Redria = God/Battle Nuff said!

God/Battles are almost a necessary in Ultimate. damage them before they can damage you!