PDA

View Full Version : GC: error 100, HELP!

01thogil
Sep 27, 2003, 07:45 AM
I can ger online fine. I join a team and the loading screem appeares as usual, but when my char is loading, in the guild, I get an error 100. It says that the line got disconected, press start to continue. I press start and the game disconects. I find that becaude it haddens during the char loading my files get currupted!
I never had this problem at first. But now it happens every time I try.

NeOak
Sep 27, 2003, 08:20 AM
Looks like the servers need maintenance...

01thogil
Sep 29, 2003, 12:55 PM
Now my Hunters liscence has run out, without me bieng able to use it!

P.S. Sorry about the spelling http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

01thogil
Sep 29, 2003, 12:57 PM
Still doesn't work, Doesn't seem to affect anyone else.

Rich_T
Sep 29, 2003, 02:59 PM
how are you conecting to pso? BBA? 56k?
router, modem, ics?

01thogil
Oct 6, 2003, 12:45 PM
56k Modem

Rich_T
Oct 6, 2003, 01:00 PM
If you get a Disconect while somethings loading from the card, it should comeplte the load sequence, then disconect you, after the error 100 the line was disconected game over press start message there will be a breif pause, then the game should load up the Now saving screen, the same screen you get when you quit a game.

As for disconections on 56k:
have you got call waiting on your line?
have you got any other services that disrupt the phone call to alert you to anything?

are the conections between the gamecube and the phone line good ( clean terminals free of dust and dirt)?

01thogil
Nov 12, 2003, 04:03 PM
connections are fine, but it doesn't exit to a save screen when I press start, it has an error mesage saying my files are corrupt!
I took the game back and swapped it, but this didn't solve anything. Could it be my memory card?
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Rich_T
Nov 12, 2003, 04:34 PM
I assume your using an official memory card, as Unofficial memory cards can cause problems with PSO , if its not an official card, my advice would be to buy an official nintendo memory card, just for PSO, and use that.

01thogil
Nov 15, 2003, 11:17 AM
I got a new card, that works fine. But my old one is even worse now. I can't even get into the loby now. instead of saying "Welcome to... Your Hunters license expires at..." it says
"The expiration date of
the HUNTERS LICENSE cuts.

Please buy the HUNTERS LICENSE from WEB SITE newly."

I go to the platsega site and it says by hunters license has expired but I ony bought it yesterday and my ner card still works.