PDA

View Full Version : GC: visual bug

Garm
Sep 27, 2003, 11:44 AM
I can't stand it anymore:
When my humar uses his custom ray the bullets sometinmes come from the other side of the room. This isn't irritating but 1 hour ago my hucaseal had some anoying bugs:
-shooting without bullets but they appeared 1 sec after the dimenian wsa dead
-shooting a mine and then i noticed(sp?) a bullet coming slowely from the right side of my screen (i was shooting to the left) and all of a sudden it went on normal speed as if the wall tried to kill me :S

has anyone else noticed this

Razor_Burn
Sep 27, 2003, 11:53 AM
What mode are you playing?

neko-chan
Sep 27, 2003, 11:56 AM
I guess it happens everytime you switch the current weapon to a gun.

As for me, always switching from Red Partisan to Vulcan, I can see the bullets coming pretty much from everywhere. In Forest, one time happened that the bullets were coming from the other side of the room toward me. Killer bug! ^_^;

Garm
Sep 27, 2003, 11:57 AM
offline normal ruins 2 it was with shadow assaults

CK20XX
Sep 27, 2003, 12:02 PM
That happens to me ALL the time.

Whenever I'm using a weapon, if I use the quick menu to switch to a mechgun and then start firing it immediately, the first round of bullets always appears late. I excute the 2nd and 3rd attacks in the combo successfully, THEN the bullets from the first attack come flying out of a random part of the scenery to hit their target.

LJ
Sep 27, 2003, 12:52 PM
Yea it happens for me too. I'll switch to my H&K and begin shooting before its fully loaded and the bullets come out of a wall and hit a random enemy(always any enemy except the one right in front of me about to smack me.

hazard99
Sep 27, 2003, 05:42 PM
it happens to me too, but only when i switch weapons while im shooting with my mechgun.

flueggy
Sep 27, 2003, 05:46 PM
i happens to me allt eh time since i'm a ranger but it actually saved my life, seriously, a hildelt whacked me when i took out my anti android rifle and shot him at the sime time he knocked me down and a sec later the bullet came from the left and killed him wh=ith a crtical hit, O.O, oh and that bud is so funnt with mechguns like you shoot some bullets and later the rest comes from a different direction and kills the enemy.

man this post is long?! O_o

Cab
Sep 28, 2003, 12:39 AM
this happens to me all the time. It has appeared to hit another enemy but the damage is delt to who ever I shot at. This also happens a lot when I take out a Shot type weapon to destroy boxes.

Spider
Sep 28, 2003, 12:43 AM
Yeah, its definantly something to do with switching weapons, you probobly find that the when you load a new weapon it loads at a certain spot then appears in your hands when its loaded, so pressing attack before it loads makes the bullets fire from wherever this loading point is.

I've thought about this a fair wak http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif