PDA

View Full Version : Its Official, PSO III is comin' on da XBOX

Blenjar
Sep 27, 2003, 12:42 PM
I saw it on Pulze, G4, PSO III is going on XBOX.

Nintendo will make a new Console too in China, a 64 bit something.....But anywa pso 3 on xbox!!! hahah

ginko990
Sep 27, 2003, 12:54 PM
Link?

Reece
Sep 27, 2003, 12:59 PM
lol. A Dutch site said that. I said it before and said it again. I will belive it when Yuji Naka says so

Soukosa
Sep 27, 2003, 01:02 PM
On 2003-09-27 10:59, Reece wrote:
I will belive it when Yuji Naka says so

Ditto.

GuerillaPimp
Sep 27, 2003, 01:37 PM
Eh...mixed bag here. IF the rumor is true, it's all good, its something different. On the other hand, seeing how many PSOX'ers are dissapointed in how sega supported PSOX, it may be a waste in bringing it to the 'Box...

fury02
Sep 27, 2003, 03:08 PM
Yeah I think it will be waste. Since there is like a new Xbox Live game comin out every month or so. And by the time games like Halo 2 come out. Theres going to be no one on PSO.

Kuai
Sep 27, 2003, 03:27 PM
PSO ep 3 will be on xbox but who cares really? this is the worst "mmorpg" game ever made (its not even a true mmorpg)

rena-ko
Sep 27, 2003, 03:55 PM
heh, if you claim that its not a mmorpg, why is it a "bad mmorpg" then? silly.

and for the ep.3 on xbox. sounds like a fanboy wish so far. lets wait for something more official before we begin to party, shall we? (good luck though)

prismsub5
Sep 27, 2003, 04:07 PM
Phantasy Star Online 3 ook voor de Xbox!

Sonic Team's MMORPG Phantasy Star Online Episode 3: C.A.R.D. Revolution is tot nu toe alleen voor Nintendo's GameCube aangekondigd, maar Xboxworld blijkt erachter gekomen te zijn (op een Sega evenement) dat deze game ook naar de Xbox zal komen.

Phantasy Star Online Episode 3: C.A.R.D. Revolution is het derde deel in de PSO serie. Eerder konden we ook al genieten van Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 op de Xbox, maar dit keer zal het er iets anders aan toe gaan. Je speelt nog steeds een Hunter die naar de planeet Ragol afdaalt om de geheimen ervan te ontrafelen. In tegenstelling tot Episode 1 en 2 gaat het dit keer niet op de hack and slash manier. Alle gevechten werken met kaarten die je kunt verzamelen. Hiermee maak je dan 'decks' waarmee je de gevechten op Ragol aan kunt.

De GameCube versie staat gepland voor 27 november in Japan. Over een Europese release en over de Xbox versie is nog niets duidelijk op dat vlak.

Phantasy star Online 3 also for the Xbox! Sonic Teams MMORPG Phantasy star Online Episode 3: C. A. R. D. Revolution is until now closed only for Nintendo's GameCube announced, but Xboxworld appeared behind it come to be (on a Sega event) that these game also to the Xbox will come.

Phantasy star Online Episode 3: C. A. R. D. Revolution is the third part in the PSO series. Before we in such a way could enjoy Phantasy star Online Episode 1 & 2 on the Xbox, but these turn will it it something else at closed go. You play still a Hunter that to the planet Ragol descends round the secrets of it to ontrafelen. In contrast till Episode 1 and 2 not goes the these turn on the hack and slash manner. All fights with cards that you work can collect. With this make you than 'decks' with which you the fights on Ragol on can.

The GameCube version stands planned for 27 November in Japan. Over an European release and over the Xbox version is yet nothing clear on that area.

Blenjar
Sep 27, 2003, 04:16 PM
I really don't care if you don't care that the game is comin' out on the game but I'm sure that I'll check it out or buy it.

Its comin' out on Xbox. So....hmm.....well.....I have no link but I saw it ON TV G4 TV, Pulse!!!!!! Not the actuall TV show but the 10 sec TV show of it.

hazard99
Sep 27, 2003, 05:52 PM
yay...............?

Reece
Sep 27, 2003, 05:53 PM
On 2003-09-27 13:27, Kuai wrote:
PSO ep 3 will be on xbox but who cares really? this is the worst "mmorpg" game ever made (its not even a true mmorpg)

Thats funny? you were just saying you wanted it on XBox. lol

Kuai
Sep 27, 2003, 07:09 PM
On 2003-09-27 15:53, Reece wrote:

On 2003-09-27 13:27, Kuai wrote:

Thats funny? you were just saying you wanted it on XBox. lol

oh really? i was just saying it was, not that i want it. i havent played pso since c9 came out on xbox. this game blows and im sure the card revolution will blow too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

A2K
Sep 27, 2003, 07:37 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^ Lmao... then what the hell are you still doing here? See the banner at the top of the page?

LINX
Sep 27, 2003, 07:41 PM
All those sites got the news from that dutch Xbox site. There are no official announcements.

Blenjar
Sep 27, 2003, 08:37 PM
On 2003-09-27 17:41, LINX wrote:
All those sites got the news from that dutch Xbox site. There are no official announcements.

It is fool, it will be out for xbox.

A2K
Sep 27, 2003, 11:47 PM
It's not official until word comes straight out of Sonic Team about it. While I'd certainly like to see it, personally, I'm not holding my breath.

LINX
Sep 28, 2003, 09:35 AM

OK, then. Give me a link that says it's OFFICIALLY announced for the Xbox.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LINX on 2003-09-28 07:36 ]</font>

Kitchenmotors
Sep 28, 2003, 10:28 AM
I posted this in the other thread so I might as well post it in here:

There's a lot of mis-information in this thread.

First of all, don't believe everything you read. This site is pretty unreliable when it comes to rumors, being a vet at Gaming Age Forums I see rumors come and go every day, some from this site, almost always false.

Second of all, as of July PSO GC has sold 147,647 units, with 5,882 units that month in the US. PSO Xbox has sold 42,165 with 2,577 units that month. Kuai, you really have no room to get one other people's cases when you're very mis-informed. From a business stand point, making a PSO just for CG is a much better idea. Sure, in the US 150,000 to 200,000 units doesn't seem like that big of a difference. This is an online game though, user base is crucial. Resources to port = costs, and possibly in the long run it would be best not to port.

Xbox PSO did terrible, especially for a console so online friendly. The only people that have really bought it were former PSO vets. Sega didn't even publish the game, Microsoft did and delayed it so many times dispite the game being completed months before. You have to have an XBL account to even play offline. This traps you in a corner, and no wallet can save you from this type of commercial suicide with consumers.

Money isn't everything, especially when Sega wants to sell software to the consumers, not to companies. That's what Sega's business is. Money can only go so far, and we've learned that as Sega has pulled support from Xbox with quirky titles, with the exception of sports games.

The PSO III Hunter License is supposed to pull in more user for the GC version and get some back. It lets you play both PSO I/II and III. With over 350,000 units sold worldwide, PSO CG is a much better business decision. PSO CG has a strong base in the US and Japan. PSO Xbox has neither. You make the call, the facts are there, it's time to throw out the fanboyism and bias.

Until further notice, from SEGA, PSO III is exclusive to Gamecube

Kent
Sep 28, 2003, 05:38 PM
There's already a topic about this:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=66526&forum=18&37

Reece
Sep 28, 2003, 07:03 PM
On 2003-09-27 18:37, Blenjar wrote:

Is it just me or do all XBox owners call people fool and say da instead of The. BTW you have no prof.

Saiffy
Sep 28, 2003, 10:10 PM
On 2003-09-28 17:03, Reece wrote:

On 2003-09-27 18:37, Blenjar wrote:

Is it just me or do all XBox owners call people fool and say da instead of The. BTW you have no prof.

creepy i was just thinkingbout Xbox gamers saying da and fool

YujiNaka
Sep 29, 2003, 09:54 AM
I say it don't come to Xbox. You know who I am? ;D

Kuai
Sep 29, 2003, 02:32 PM
all you retarded GC fanboys are missing one thing. Money talks and a simple port of EP3 for the xbox is like free money for sega. give reasons WHY WOULDN'T they port it instead of just saying "becuz GC rox"

Zaneatron
Sep 29, 2003, 03:22 PM
On 2003-09-29 12:32, Kuai wrote:
all you retarded GC fanboys are missing one thing. Money talks and a simple port of EP3 for the xbox is like free money for sega. give reasons WHY WOULDN'T they port it instead of just saying "becuz GC rox"

amazingly this thread hasnt turned into a console war, but at no point has anybody said its because gamecube is better. and i doubt that just because that site said so that it is coming out on xbox. its just like a newspaper, you cant actually trust it because it come from a biased point of view, of course they are going to say that, they probably earn more money from the increased amount of hits they get so i doubt they care.
at any rate it is sega'a final decision whether they sell the rights to microsoft to publish it on xbox. everything these days is about money. pso is mainly a hardcore gamers game. i would expect most sales to be from people who own epidode 1&2, not from new people to the game, comon whos going to buy a card game having missed all the good fun from the first games and story line. from what ive heard xbox isnt doing to well in japan and the number of sales of episode 1&2 was poor as well. if they released the game on xbox its still going to cost them money, so they may decide that the expense just isnt worth it in the end and stick to the gamecube because its probably going to have better profit margins in the long run, with no money potentially wasted on the xbox.

Saiffy
Sep 29, 2003, 05:59 PM
the thing is all these xbox gamers are just SAYING its coming to xbox with a link to a website that also has no proof of it actually coming to xbox. i just think that people should get ALL the facts before posting saying its coming to Xbox without proof is like saying i have a legit J-Sword

Saiffy
Sep 29, 2003, 06:02 PM
On 2003-09-29 12:32, Kuai wrote:

and if u read all the posts we never once said 'GC Rox'

Kent
Sep 29, 2003, 06:15 PM
On 2003-09-29 15:59, Saiffwin wrote:
the thing is all these xbox gamers are just SAYING its coming to xbox with a link to a website that also has no proof of it actually coming to xbox. i just think that people should get ALL the facts before posting saying its coming to Xbox without proof is like saying i have a legit J-Sword

Tried looking at the front page? That's the best we have pointing toward Episode 3 coming to Xbox.

Reece
Sep 29, 2003, 07:22 PM
It links to the Site...It all goes back to that site. Kumi You said you don't care about EP 3...

jt
Sep 30, 2003, 08:35 AM
the xbox version is better than he gamecube version, we just didnt get treated as well. we have better games than gc anyway, thats probably why sells werent high. and u had ot have an xbox live account, no excuses for playing offline only now is there?

i do hope ep.3 will come to xbox, because it does carry the title PSO and it might be good, but it may also be sorry cause it is a card game. good thing for renting games these days!!! still, i hope it comes to xbox.

xbox > gc http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sheep.gif

Guntz348
Sep 30, 2003, 12:45 PM
On 2003-09-28 15:38, Kent wrote:
There's already a topic about this:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=66526&forum=18&37

Yup, keep it to one topic please http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Also theres front page news on it.

http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=1053&mode=&order=0&thold=0