PDA

View Full Version : .hack//ENEMY

FinalMasterM
Sep 28, 2003, 06:15 PM
While I was at AWA-Con I got to play and even get 2 boosters to the yet-to-be-released .hack//ENEMY TCG.

This isn't another Pokemon/Yu-gi-oh/Magic card game.

There aren't resorces to play cards with (some have requirments, which aren't hard to meet) and the average round (45-60 cards) barely last more than 30-45mins.

The game play is Draw-play card-end turn. The winner is the first to get 7 scored points (each monster can have 0-3 points (so far) and the monster has to win the fight to score a point). Monsters = Sword (the attackers) and the Users (known as PCs) = Shield (the defence against monsters. PCs can be equiped with armor, replaced with other PCs and have special abilities that help them and other PCs in battles.

The demo of the cards we got to use were Kite and Blackrose sets, Blackrose being the better of the 2 starts but with lower attacking cards. I don't know much about the other cards that are out but in my first booster I was given (for playing the demo) I got a nice X-tra Rare Sora (1:8 chance of getting one in a pack) my second booster didn't really offer anything good, but I got a nice action card to go with my Sora in it.

EDIT: Seems some of my info was wrong regarding holo-foil cards, all "X-tra Rares" are holo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FinalMasterM on 2003-09-28 20:35 ]</font>

Aunt_Betty
Sep 28, 2003, 10:24 PM
ya i heard about that gamestop is selling them. hers da link 4 the starter deck http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=820799 now heres the link 4 the bosters packs http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=820800 i plan 2 get them with neopets TCG

FinalMasterM
Sep 28, 2003, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the links, I already have plans on buying 1 of each starter and sevreal boosters as soon as it's released. Hopefully I can do it intime to get the 3 promo cards on the release date.

Aunt_Betty
Sep 28, 2003, 10:56 PM
On 2003-09-28 20:51, FinalMasterM wrote:
Thanks for the links, I already have plans on buying 1 of each starter and sevreal boosters as soon as it's released. Hopefully I can do it intime to get the 3 promo cards on the release date.

ITS ALL IN THE JOB SIR/MAAM!

Aunt_Betty
Sep 28, 2003, 11:04 PM
SO.......your PC cant attack? my idea was u can play monsters AND PCs that can attack. i wanted A bear card that could attack!

nm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kokekirby on 2003-09-28 21:06 ]</font>

FinalMasterM
Sep 29, 2003, 01:00 AM
Hehe, well how do you think I feel about my Sora http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

FinalMasterM
Sep 29, 2003, 08:32 PM
*****Spoiler!!*****
For those interested in the TCG and have looked at the card listing, here are some of the cards not listed that I own.

1U42 - Enou - Lv.2 Twin Blade - Fire - 4 Destiny - +2
Info: When you play this item, you may sacrifice its bearer to destroy a monster.
"A fiery Twin Blade weapon that kills quickly."

To Play: Return 3 hidden cards to their owner's hands OR sacrifice a Lv.1 weapon on bearer. Bearer must be a Twin Blade.

1C24 - Goblin (Goblin) - 1 Score - Earth - 3 Destiny - 1 Str
Info: Storable - May attack when a goblin attacks.
"They like to steal things and break them."

To Play: No Requirements

Reward: Destroy a item.

1C29 - Hobgoblin (Goblin) - 1 Score - Earth - 1 Destiny - 2 Str
Info: Storable - May attack when a goblin attacks.
"They organize roaming packs of goblins."[/b]

Reward: Play a storable goblin from your discard pile to your portal.

1C30 - Hungry Grass (Plant) - 1 Score - Wood - 1 Destiny - 3 Str
Info: [i]"Covered with thorns and hard to defend against."

Reward: Your opponent sacrifices a card. He or she may prevent this by playing a PC.

1U55 - Arrow Fish (Fish) - 1 Score - Water - 4 Destiny - 3 Str
Info: "The scales of this burrowing fish can be used to heal."

To Play: Spot 2 hidden cards.

Reward: Heal a PC.

1C34 - Scorpion Tank (Crustacean) - 1 Score - Water - 1 Destiny - 2 Str
Info: Storable - may attack when a crustacean attacks.
"This mechanical monster conceals its tracks."

Reward: Play a hidden card.

1C35 - Sky Fish (Fish) - 1 Score - Water - 2 Destiny - 2 Str
Info: Storable - may attack when a fish attacks.
"Small but dangerous when they fight in schools."

To Play: Spot a hidden card.

Reward: Heal a PC.

1C17 - Bee Army (Insect) - 1 Score - No Element - 2 Destiny - 2 Str
Info: Storable - may attack when another monster attacks.
"Bees like to fly from one element to another."

To Play: Spot 2 different elements.

Reward: No reward.

1C20 - Deadly Moth (Insect) - No Score - No Element - 5 Destiny - 1 Str
Info: Storable - may attack when another monster attacks.
"Flying creatures can see things hidden to others."

Reward: Reveal opponent's hand.