PDA

View Full Version : Making a MAG FAQ need input

Maximum-Burst
Mar 31, 2001, 07:00 AM
I need input on the special hidden mags. The ones that it takes a mag cell to make. I need to know what happens when the PB bar fills, when you drop below 10 HP, will it cast reverser if you die, and what they do when you enter a boss fight. Also which cell makes which mag. It would be nice for some pics and requirements for making a certain mag out of a certain cell.

ICEsenZ
Apr 5, 2001, 12:36 PM
a rare mag (from mag cell) has the exact same property as before it was given a cell. The mag cell will only transform the outer appearance.

Jim2001
Apr 5, 2001, 05:09 PM
I disagree. My Soniti does the same thing it always did when I hit 100 PB, which is make me invincible for a little while. Suddenly it does the same thing when I get under 10 HP (I guess. I just know I get invincible when my health gets really low. I never paid attention what HP it was at) and when I enter a boss area, where it used to just cast Shifta & deband.

TO GET A SONITI

1. Get a Cell Of Mag 502
2. Get a Mag at level 200 with 200 IQ and 120%...that other thing
3. Use Cell Of Mag 502

KornDog311
Apr 6, 2001, 10:02 PM
MY soniti Also makes me invincible when i reach a low level of health which is Convienant when im fighting falz on VH with my little Lvl 68 RAmar....becomes Invincible