PDA

View Full Version : Skyly or Redria?

Reece
Sep 28, 2003, 11:26 PM
Ok I dunno what to make my HUmar! Skyly or Redria? If you could help me decide which ID is better would be great...

StrongBad
Sep 28, 2003, 11:31 PM
Skyly is the best Id for hunters. Once you get to ultimate if you do a couple of caves runs you can find some pretty good stuff. Red Sword, Chain Sawd, Sange, Red Slicer, Red Partisan, and some other stuff i forgot. And on Vhard you can get god/arms from hildablues and either God/HP or God/Body from Nar lilly(forgot which). There is also a lot of other stuff that i forgot.

Soukosa
Sep 28, 2003, 11:32 PM
Skyly. A HU could live off of nothing but stuff from that ID until you hit Ult Mines, where you'll need a some mechs, which are insanely rare with it.

TekkamanBlade
Sep 28, 2003, 11:33 PM
It hard to say wich is better. Skyly can find GOD/HP AND GOD/BODY pretty easy and some other things that some cant find. But Redria can find all God units and so pretty cool things. But i would go with Skyly

Blue-Hawk
Sep 28, 2003, 11:37 PM
Actuallt, redria finds god/body easier. Vhard nar lillies- caves.

Reece
Sep 28, 2003, 11:40 PM
Yea, I think I'll go with Skyly and a White Rati! lol

Soukosa
Sep 28, 2003, 11:49 PM
On 2003-09-28 21:33, TekkamanBlade wrote:
But Redria can find all God units

Not quite. Redria can't find the God/Ability unit, only Pinkal and Purplenum can.

joluh
Sep 29, 2003, 12:00 AM
On 2003-09-28 21:40, Reece wrote:
Yea, I think I'll go with Skyly and a White Rati! lol

Hehehehe, same here, i'm going to do the same x_X' well i already created him yesterday, but haven't used X_x'

TekkamanBlade
Sep 29, 2003, 12:06 AM
I have a white Rati (LOL)

joluh
Sep 29, 2003, 12:14 AM
I had and skyly colored one ^_^ and it looked soooo good with my yamato =D

Anyway a white one would look better with the white costume

And i say i had one cause i delete the character, HUmar lvl100+, cause i needed to change memory card

Dbc
Sep 29, 2003, 12:59 AM
Get both I find redria as more as a support ID

Olga-Rappy
Sep 29, 2003, 05:20 AM
Redria. Nearly everything really good that Skyly can get is available from Redria.

Soukosa
Sep 29, 2003, 09:44 AM
On 2003-09-29 03:20, Olga-Rappy wrote:
Redria. Nearly everything really good that Skyly can get is available from Redria.

Redria and Skyly share very little rare finds, so basicly by saying that, you're stating that most of Skyly's finds are worthless, which is completely wrong.

neko-chan
Sep 29, 2003, 10:48 AM
On 2003-09-29 07:44, Sounomi wrote:

Redria and Skyly share very little rare finds, so basicly by saying that, you're stating that most of Skyly's finds are worthless, which is completely wrong.

Any ID sucks, really. Sucks because no ID can find the Monkey Curly Tail or the Budweiser Throwing Glass. Anyway, you two... really... you crack me up. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-09-29 09:05 ]</font>

Coxy
Sep 29, 2003, 11:25 AM
On 2003-09-29 08:48, neko-chan wrote:

Any ID sucks, really. Sucks because no ID can find the Monkey Curly Tail or the Budweiser Throwing Glass. Anyway, you two... really... you crack me up. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-09-29 09:05 ]</font>

man i could do with some of those http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

personally ive just started a redria character, im not even onto very hard, yet ive found 4 addslots, a D parts ver1.01, loads of armour and shields and a few good weapons. havent tried skyly yet so not sure how they compare

im just happy about the addslots http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NKOTB
Sep 29, 2003, 12:38 PM
I made a Redria just because I wanted God/Battle

Wood_Golem
Sep 29, 2003, 01:52 PM
Skyly rules.. its THE hunter id no questions asked.. its has ALL you'll ever need except for Lk-Combats heh.. for which i made a purplenum.. actually 2 cause my RAmarl didn'tcut it in ult cause i didn't have enough good weps for her.. but i made a HUcast with max materials which i saved up with all my characters and ironicaly i got a spread needle with him when it was my RAmarl that needed it ><

THOMAS_LARS
Sep 29, 2003, 04:01 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say that skyly is the best for hunters no dought about it. Atleast I hope everyone agrees with me.

navci
Sep 29, 2003, 04:35 PM
Skyly is really good with Hunters.

But then I am a Redria and I like my armors and shields. If you would bother, make both. =D My Redria finds shields and armors for everyone else. =D Well. And I get loads of severed monster limbs. I mean LOADS.

PABLOparavida
Sep 29, 2003, 07:13 PM
skyly is supposedly good with hunters. I have a purplenum, so I don't know.

PABLOparavida
Sep 29, 2003, 07:14 PM
skyly is supposedly good with hunters. I have a purplenum, so I don't know.

HUShadow
Sep 29, 2003, 08:09 PM
Hmm...the majority of people is saying Skyly, so I should probably say that...of course I don't know beause I'm Viridia...oh, well.

Skyly, no question http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eihwaz
Sep 29, 2003, 08:27 PM
Viridia seems like kinda an obscure ID...what kinda stuff does it find?

vegeta000110
Sep 29, 2003, 08:31 PM
Skyly is good for Hus but I've found that like 95% of my rares in Hard were Flowen's Swords, DB sabers, and Justys. Might be my luck though. Not to mention mine never found an addslot on her own, it's ok though. She's only a Fo.

navci
Sep 30, 2003, 09:09 PM
On 2003-09-29 18:27, Eihwaz wrote:
Viridia seems like kinda an obscure ID...what kinda stuff does it find?

Real Nei's claw. =D

Quo
Sep 30, 2003, 09:32 PM
Redria finds the easiest lavis cannon, which is the first step to getting the best HU weapon: the Double Cannon.

Quo
Sep 30, 2003, 09:33 PM
But skyly will get you the sealed J-sword. So basically its just preference.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 1, 2003, 03:55 AM

FFS, stop stalking me! You can't enter a topic I've been in without trying to cover me in BS!

Ok, here's a list of items that Skyly and Redria share:

Booma's Right Arm
Rappy's Wing
Gobooma's Right Arm
Kaladbolg
Last Survivor
DB's Saber
Flowen's Sword
Photon Claw
Musashi
Varista
Dragon Slayer
Crush Bullet
Yamato
God/Arm
Custom Ray ver.00
Stag Cutlery
Angry Fist
Sacred Guard
Red Saber
Dragon's Claw
Grass Assassin's Arms
General/Mind
DB's Saber
Talis
Mahu
God/HP
Brave Knuckle
Double Saber
God/Body
Amplifier of Anti
Red Sword
Sange
Pan Arm's Arms
Red Dagger
Red Slicer
DB's Shield
Guilty Light
Demolition Comet
S-Parts ver2.01
Photon Launcher
S-Beat's Arms
Amplifier of Deband
Syncesta
S-Red's Arms
Durandal
Asuka
Luminous Field
Red Barrier
Invisible Guard
Delsaber's Right Arm
D-Parts ver1.01
Delsaber's Left Arm
Psycho Wand
Silence Claw
Angel/Luck
Regenerate Gear
Heart of Poumn
Yasha
God/Power
Ancient Saber
Attribute Wall
Victor Axe
Guilty Light
Egg Parts
Flight Cutter
Maser Beam
Standstill Shield
Twin Blaze
Cure/Paralysis
Soul Banish
Revival Garment
Sinow Berill's Arms
Custom Barrier ver.00
HP/Revival

The only items worth mentioning that are unavailable to Redria are the Chain Sawd, 1975 Agito, and Sealed J-Sword.

Soukosa
Oct 1, 2003, 11:03 AM
On 2003-10-01 01:55, Olga-Rappy wrote:
FFS, stop stalking me! You can't enter a topic I've been in without trying to cover me in BS!

Ok, here's a list of items that Skyly and Redria share:

The only items worth mentioning that are unavailable to Redria are the Chain Sawd, 1975 Agito, and Sealed J-Sword.

Where do you keep getting your information at?

Redria can't even find these:
Last Survivor
Flowen's Sword
Dragon Slayer
Dragon's Claw
Pan Arm's Arms
Red Dagger
Syncesta
S-Red's Arms
Heart of Poumn
Yasha
Egg Parts

And Skyly can't even find a Crush Bullet.

Every ID can find the '75 Agito, so why the heck you say that Redria can't find it is beyond me.

Also, a good portion of the things you've listed can be found by most, if not all of the IDs.

NodMan
Oct 1, 2003, 01:54 PM
Nah screw all those classes get your self Goldynum you can find everything in PSO and 100% drop rate(only problem is you need a GameShark for GC and the USB cords for GC).

Genoa
Oct 1, 2003, 04:52 PM
My RAmarl is a Skyly, which wasn't a good Idea. She can't use half the stuff I find... but I have some good stuff http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Anybody want 4 Legit Red Sabers? Ones +78?!?! oh yeah... I'm not online... YET!

Genoa
Oct 1, 2003, 04:54 PM
On 2003-10-01 11:54, NodMan wrote:
Nah screw all those classes get your self Goldynum you can find everything in PSO and 100% drop rate(only problem is you need a GameShark for GC and the USB cords for GC).

Goldynum pfff, get your self a Platinumnum hehe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Olga-Rappy
Oct 1, 2003, 05:01 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

This is where I get my info from. I can confirm pretty much everything on the Pinkal and Purplenum lists, so I assume Redria and Skyly ar equally infallible.

Dillon
Oct 1, 2003, 05:06 PM
On 2003-10-01 11:54, NodMan wrote:

Hopefully you were being sarcastic..

Eihwaz
Oct 1, 2003, 08:50 PM
Well, I meant what TYPE of weapons Viridia finds, like, Skyly finds lots of Swords, and Redria finds a lot of good armor...does it find a lot of claws?

I just...dunno...O.o

Soukosa
Oct 1, 2003, 08:59 PM
On 2003-10-01 15:01, Olga-Rappy wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

This is where I get my info from. I can confirm pretty much everything on the Pinkal and Purplenum lists, so I assume Redria and Skyly ar equally infallible.

You had things listed as being findable by Redria that aren't even listed there for Redria. Plus, practically everyone knows that their database is incomplete and full of errors.

toosmart4U9078
Oct 1, 2003, 09:06 PM
personally i prefer redria, simply cuz it can find almost all the god units, actually it might b all of them, idk 4 sure

Wufei
Oct 2, 2003, 05:58 AM
You can find and pipe for a lot of good stuff on REDRIA. SKYLY isn't all it's cracked up to be.

navci
Oct 2, 2003, 01:25 PM
On 2003-10-01 18:50, Eihwaz wrote:
Well, I meant what TYPE of weapons Viridia finds, like, Skyly finds lots of Swords, and Redria finds a lot of good armor...does it find a lot of claws?

I just...dunno...O.o

My bro's ranger is a Viridia. I think you find quite a bit of shots in that ID. I think there were something else too, but right now I don't really remember....

Wood_Golem
Oct 2, 2003, 01:42 PM
On 2003-10-02 03:58, Wufei wrote:
You can find and pipe for a lot of good stuff on REDRIA. SKYLY isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Sorry but thats crap dude.. just depends on what your looking for dude.. and how you look at it.. a magic rock iritista is useless unless you have a good slicer type to use it with and lavis is a time consuming effort not to mention its a bit worthless without at least one syncesta (which i have 2 of and a m8 of mine is taking care of the lavis http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ).. the demo comet is just a matter of opinion.. if you prefer mil lilly or pouilly slime.. and i wont even go there for angel harp-red handgun.. now to temple..
Heart of poumn>god luck.. ok windmill>regenerate gear but rabit wand and god power is a matter of need.. if your a RAnger or HUnter maybe you'd want one or 2 but if your a FOrce you'd want the wand ya know? And anyway SKYLY PNZ JU OLL!!

GuerillaPimp
Oct 2, 2003, 03:35 PM
Personally ive always chosen Redria over Skyly, namely for the God/Battle and the rare armors. Sometimes the best offence is a solid defence. Although i do suffer in someways with the lack of rare swords and partisans. But a good Calibur with modest to good hit % is more than welcome than a Dark Flow or J-Sword with no percents