PDA

View Full Version : Oberons Destruction

zimmk2vgc
Sep 29, 2003, 01:50 PM
As the USA finally exit from the world of PSO in under 24 hours time, how will you mark the ending of an era? Surely the US are being barred from PSO activity since HL's wont be obtainable on v.2 so i'm assuming that you guys are gone for good. Do reckon Hackers will decrease?

ginko990
Sep 29, 2003, 02:28 PM
...PSO lives on in GCn and XBOX

Drayma
Sep 29, 2003, 03:47 PM
Europeans will be banned in Oct. thats what I heard from a Japanese player.

All Sega had to do was ban ver.1 players.

btw socialized bigotry towards America is exactly how Americans treat Texans, so much hate in this world.

Android8968
Sep 29, 2003, 06:54 PM
The EU and JP ships are staying. ST annonced that.
Do you know if US players will be able to log on to those servers?

Solidus_Snake
Sep 29, 2003, 08:23 PM
I like Texas their the ones who put murderers to their deaths like their suppose to. ROCK ON TEXAS! You murder someone you deserve to be killed thats how i look at it. if you kill someone out of self defense however thats acceptable under the right cirumstance

Hrith
Sep 30, 2003, 11:04 AM
On 2003-09-29 18:23, Solidus_Snake wrote :
I like Texas their the ones who put murderers to their deaths like their suppose to. ROCK ON TEXAS! You murder someone you deserve to be killed thats how i look at it. if you kill someone out of self defense however thats acceptable under the right cirumstances

Kids, so easy to brainwash...

Bit
Sep 30, 2003, 11:13 AM
On 2003-09-29 18:23, Solidus_Snake wrote:
I like Texas their the ones who put murderers to their deaths like their suppose to. ROCK ON TEXAS! You murder someone you deserve to be killed thats how i look at it. if you kill someone out of self defense however thats acceptable under the right cirumstance

Wow. That had nothing to do with anything.. Don't try to Hijack topics, if thats what your doing. Stay on topic. Sheesh. =