PDA

View Full Version : Rare Weapons

Reaper
Mar 31, 2001, 11:04 AM
OK, I have just got onto ruins, thanks to a little help from those telling me about the 3 post things, and not like killing vol opt again was much if a chore! lol

Anyway, I am looking for rare weapons!

Hopefully an agito or a lavis cannon or something along those lines, can anyone guide me to how to find one or what this 'seek my master' quest is!!

*I know it has something to do with an agito so If i accept this quest, go into ruins, will I be able to find an agito or something and then go to that guy near the depositry!

Apparently he can make it real or something???

Any help is well appreciated, I just dont want to waste a quest!!

Thankyou for any incoming help,

Reaper
Mar 31, 2001, 01:31 PM
Please help me!!

Please...?

AdamW
Mar 31, 2001, 04:18 PM
Actually, Agito appears randomly throughout the game. So far, I have found one in Normal Ruins and V. Hard Forest. The only real model is the 1975 one though I have also heard you can collect any Agito and the three Books of Katana to turn it into an Orotiagito.

Sai-Yuk
Mar 31, 2001, 09:56 PM
Don't worry about wasting the quest - apparently the best way to get stag cutlery is in the v-hard forests 'fake in yellow' mission - if you can't find anything then complete all the quests and go back later, only, you may want to do them on the harder diff's not just for the (allegedly) higher chance of getting rare items but the higher exp levels and money for items (cause their better)

I had an agito... But i restarted.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif
I got it somewhere stupid though...

Spike
Apr 1, 2001, 01:42 AM
Agitos are pretty easy to find. Here's where I've found some of mine:

Yellowboze, V-hard Forest from a Savage Wolf

Skyly, V-hard Forest from a Booma and Savage Wolf

Viridia, V-hard Cave in a box

Good luck.

Sai-Yuk
Apr 1, 2001, 01:57 AM
I love the agito simply cause its a Katana http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif but, i haven't seen many... One question i have is... How do you get the books?
I've never seen them apart from one i traded to get...