PDA

View Full Version : ANTI ANDROID RIFLE

edwinsu
Oct 1, 2003, 12:26 AM
so yeah... i was playing ultimate episode 2 online *sigh* by myself (cant get far like that) anyway. i'm running around with my 108 ORAN RAmarl with my heaven punisher equiped and i go through the first room kill the 2 obs and the rest... go through the second room kill everything in there... then the third room killed everything there too. each room other than the first had 2 crimson assassins in it as well. i move on to the 4th room and kill everything there still nothing good has dropped. *sigh* i move back to the 3rd room to cross the bridge and fight my last set of monsters before i beg my friends to come join the game so i can continue... low and behold i see a red box half disguised by the little wall of the bridge. i was like WTF!!!! why were YOU hiding. i look at it and its a gun rare and i'm like OH YAY another rare i already have... after i equip it i'm like WTF?? i dont have this. i go up stair and tek it. ANTI ANDROID RIFLE w/ 35% machine. w00t!!!

-edwinsu-

Olga-Rappy
Oct 1, 2003, 04:28 AM
Do they have any bonuses vs. Androids/Machines(other than your 35%)

Sunblast
Oct 1, 2003, 04:51 AM
I, too, am curious. There's gotta be a reason they call it an Anti-Android Rifle.

rena-ko
Oct 1, 2003, 07:47 AM
free zonde as special - works great in vhard mines and in cca.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 1, 2003, 08:26 AM
Its a weak zonde. The red handgun has a stronger zonde, I think. Also, doesn't anyone else find it a contradiction that it's an anti androind rifle, yet androinds can still equip it?

NodMan
Oct 1, 2003, 11:46 AM
The only reason why it is call Anit Anrdoid Rifle is because the Government tested it out on Machines.

Kamatz
Oct 1, 2003, 12:25 PM
Heh. AAR reminds me of those big guns that used to come with G.I. Joe figures. Remember? They'd always be these huge machine guns with a swiss-cheesed barrel like that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And yeah, I think Red Handgun has either Storm or Tempest element added to it.
The AAR probably has Thunder or Storm. Usually you can tell by the number of bolts that come down and strike. 2+ is Tempest, I think.

edwinsu
Oct 2, 2003, 03:10 AM
i'm not too sure... i was using my heaven punisher so i didnt decide to take the AAR back down with me after i tekked it.

-edwinsu-

Sunblast
Oct 2, 2003, 05:11 AM
On 2003-10-01 09:46, NodMan wrote:
The only reason why it is call Anit Anrdoid Rifle is because the Government tested it out on Machines.

Ohhhhh, thanks! That makes sense!

On 2003-10-01 10:25, Kamatz wrote:
The AAR probably has Thunder or Storm. Usually you can tell by the number of bolts that come down and strike. 2+ is Tempest, I think.

I thought that the Red Handgun (can't really speak for AAR) was supposed to have the actual Zonde, not just the element type. Do you know for sure, cuz I REALLY want the Red Handgun to make my Zonde-Loving ally mad.

Ketchup345
Oct 2, 2003, 11:02 AM
On 2003-10-02 03:11, Sunblast wrote:

I thought that the Red Handgun (can't really speak for AAR) was supposed to have the actual Zonde, not just the element type. Do you know for sure, cuz I REALLY want the Red Handgun to make my Zonde-Loving ally mad.

For the Red Handgun special, you have to hit the enemy with a bullet, just like most specials. When its used, the special has 4 zonde bolts coming down, Tempest, I think.

ShadowChao
Oct 2, 2003, 07:10 PM
It's incredibly weak, however. The RedHandgun's special is a no-use! BAD! You're better off using normal-hard-hard on that thing. Avoid the special at the cost of wasting time.

Sunblast
Oct 2, 2003, 07:19 PM
Awwww, dangit! That's not cool!

edwinsu
Oct 3, 2003, 03:33 AM
so far tempest and burning specials are a waste. burning helps on dark falz but other than that its just a waste of a special. ADDING an element to an attack shouldnt lessen the damage and yet it does??

-edwinsu-

BIZKIT
Oct 3, 2003, 07:28 AM
Heh. AAR reminds me of those big guns that used to come with G.I. Joe figures. Remember? They'd always be these huge machine guns with a swiss-cheesed barrel like that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hey, but you gotta love G.I. joe. He is the man.

PABLOparavida
Oct 3, 2003, 04:46 PM
I like the yas' the best they sound cool.