PDA

View Full Version : Technical Crozier

Jonathais_GC
Oct 1, 2003, 07:55 AM
i was wondering if this wand had any special boosts to techniques, as it dosent say on its description or the special technique bonuses guide located here...

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=134&sortby=class

and here...

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=472

im assuming it hasnt got one, but then again, the other rare wands do.......

so does anybody know wether it has a bonus or not?

thanks in advance

fireant
Oct 1, 2003, 08:14 AM
I was lost to when i found one I got it off a Crimson Assassin.I have tryed every spell with it. It seems to not to boosts any tecks. It fires Barta ,has a mst bost and you only have to have 285 mst so it seem like you should give it to a new force or something but it looks cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fireant on 2003-10-01 06:15 ]</font>

Jonathais_GC
Oct 1, 2003, 08:54 AM
yeah seems to be that way. ohwell

thx alot

Stalfos333
Oct 1, 2003, 12:53 PM
Aye, no bonus. Which is why it is the absolutely worst item to pick from SoaB. Go with a gun, or even the powerful God Hand (For taking out Pan Arms).

Genoa
Oct 1, 2003, 04:57 PM
just wondering since we're talking about forces... and I'm completely Force illiterate. Is Elysion good for a force?

Jonathais_GC
Oct 1, 2003, 05:00 PM
i would assume it is for a melee fomar, or even a hunewearl

vegeta000110
Oct 1, 2003, 06:59 PM
I thought Crozier powered up barta... Oh well, don't use mine. What a waste of a ult SoaB run.

fireant
Oct 1, 2003, 08:38 PM
I found mine off a Crimson Assassin. I have not done the quest yet.

Stalfos333
Oct 2, 2003, 12:00 AM
Elysion is decent for a Fo playing support to some low levels. You can do some light damage, fairly quickly, to soften em up for the newbs to kill. As for the Elysion in ult...If you use a saber in Ult, you are asking to die. If you are a melee Fo with the remarkably high MST requirement, you're going to be terribly ineffective as a Melee Fo, or such a high level that you can do whatever you want. The only reason to use an elysion at that point is for looks.