PDA

View Full Version : C-mode partners wanted

Kamatz
Oct 1, 2003, 03:18 PM
I'm not sure if this goes here or under Player matchup since it rater fits under both, so nyah.

Anyhow, I'm looking to play up through C-mode and I need at least 2 others to join me. Please post class/experience level. Not level/EXP. I mean your actual skill, on a one to ten scale, ten being god-like and 1 being noobish.
Playing times would also help. ^_^;

Kamatz: RAmar, skill 6-7.
Also HUcaseal and FOnewearl characters available.

CoPsOleader
Oct 2, 2003, 05:58 PM
ok I have a HUmar RAmar HUcaseal FOnewearl.Im very expericenced in C1-C6.Im now on C7.I finished C9 but got corrupted as soon as we got to the end.I can learn fast and study maps sometimes.And im not dumb lol and I need partners too anyway.

SpyroDi
Oct 2, 2003, 05:59 PM
I'd help you but your profile says you're on the Cube.

DOG21313
Oct 2, 2003, 06:25 PM
I can help! I have a HUmar who's looking for c-mode buddies to go all the way with! Pleeeaaassseee?

I think I have around 7-8 in skills (Challenge skillz that is) I use maps most of the time, drop useful items at the door to the next room, and usually know when to heal. Actually, if I remember right, I've never been the one to end the C-mode because of death...

Please? Pllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeeeee????????

I have 250 grinders saved up!!! I need to get that S-Rank Twin!!

CoPsOleader
Oct 2, 2003, 06:34 PM
You dont have to say please like that since i need help ill be more than happy to play cmode with you are ne1 (ne1 means ppl that know what theyre doing but somethimes i will help new people to cmode i really dont like the word "noob")

Kamatz
Oct 2, 2003, 08:03 PM
Marvelous. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif What times do each of you play, and on what ship/block? I already have Dog's card, I believe.

DOG21313
Oct 2, 2003, 08:10 PM
...O yea! I forgot who u were lol!! I was just excited because I could finally have a chance to get my Dog's Twin! *Smiles widley while dreaming about Dog's Twin)

CoPsOleader
Oct 3, 2003, 08:15 AM
Ill be at the PSOW event tonite.

DOG21313
Oct 3, 2003, 11:33 AM
I will be too, I'm pretty sure... Lets do C 1-3 tonight, if thats ok with everyone...

Kamatz
Oct 4, 2003, 07:57 PM
Urg. x_o; Well I'll be around later if possible. How late will y'all be on? Been a bit busy... and feeling ill at the moment.

DOG21313
Oct 4, 2003, 11:41 PM
Niiiice... I searched on your card Kamatz, didn't see you, so I tried to improve my C1 time, failed miserably and got two minutes over my last time on the second try (Our Ramarl died the first time) then checked again, and you still weren't on, so I got off. I expect you were sick?

Anyways, we need to set up a time to do certain C-mode levels.

Kamatz
Oct 5, 2003, 11:46 AM
Aye, sick/tired. That, and I couldn't convince my masters to let me reroute the connection.

It's doubtfull I'll be on today till late, if at all, but yes, we do need to set up a meeting time for these things.

I've yet to complete C1 myself, online or off.
Best times for me are probably early to mid afternoon on weekdays, and late afternoon/night at weekends.

5KY
Oct 6, 2003, 06:22 PM
i am looking for partners in c mode too
goal is to get a S rank Twins
i have 2 force char lvl 114 each
i am on PSO every nite after 9 pst (mostly)

specialities: run away from enemies =P
hobby: play soccer in lobby 15 =)

Kamatz
Oct 7, 2003, 01:45 PM
The level of your character doesn't matter in C-mode. All players are set to the stage minimum. ^_^;

Mid to late Afternoons in EST are my best play times.

5KY
Oct 7, 2003, 08:37 PM
i know that... =)
i am stating my char's stat just to show i did spend some time on this game.

Kamatz
Oct 11, 2003, 11:10 AM
Bump. Hello? No one has given a time yet. ^_^;
As I said, My best times are mid to late afternoon during weekdays. Weekends are iffy.

DOG21313
Oct 21, 2003, 04:34 PM
Er... How about I do something... I'm gonna try it, hang on, if it works, I'll edit this post.

KamatzC-Mode
Oct 21, 2003, 05:05 PM
Actually I woun't edit that post. This is DOG21313, and I made this Username to make a guild, just to make it easier. Kamatz, which 4 would you like in the guild?

Erendell
Oct 26, 2003, 09:53 AM
Hey, i'm also looking for people to play C-Mode with http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I can be found around 8-10pm GMT weekdays and 1-5pm GMT weekends, if you want to arrange something, message me