PDA

View Full Version : whyy caves ult whyy!?

flueggy
Oct 1, 2003, 06:04 PM
ok it goes k=like this i'm on caves with a lv 98 RAcast i am having a very difficult time and my equipment is
anti-androis rifle+9
final impact+3
l and k14 combat
guilty light+6
custom frame
secret gear
lv 200 nidra with 11/146/42/0 stats
should be getting soon yas 9000m, spread needle, stag culty, heaven's punisher
am i ready, will i be rady when i get my stuff shown above, what am i missing?

flueggy
Oct 1, 2003, 06:31 PM
doh i need ADVICE not chcken or love

vegeta000110
Oct 1, 2003, 06:34 PM
God/Arm or similar equivalent will help. And for the love of cake, try to find and equip a Shield of Delsaber! Otherwise you will be megided 75% of the time by Ob/Mil Lilly.

Jason
Oct 1, 2003, 06:35 PM
Um, just level up more? And while doing so, you may end up having some good items that you haven't came upon.

flueggy
Oct 1, 2003, 06:37 PM
On 2003-10-01 16:34, vegeta000110 wrote:
God/Arm or similar equivalent will help. And for the love of cake, try to find and equip a Shield of Delsaber! Otherwise you will be megided 75% of the time by Ob/Mil Lilly.

oh wait i also have a delsaberr's shield

DOG21313
Oct 1, 2003, 06:38 PM
You guys are gonna get in trouble for one word posts *sits back and watches as they run to edit their posts* Thats better...

Anyways, I don't exactly think you're entirely ready yet if your having trouble, maybe go level, or wait for those Yases to come... *winks*

Also, some tips for anyone on ult caves:
Equip some resist dark units and try your best to stay away from those Obs, they get annoying.
I'd set a telepipe every once in a while, so if you accedentally die, you don't have to run back through the whole level.
And finally: Dont be afraid to run. We all have to do it at some time, and for rangers, it is a very helpful tactic... (well I don't really know that, I don't have a ranger... it sure seems like one)

And try to carry some scapes... thats all I got.

vegeta000110
Oct 1, 2003, 06:43 PM
On 2003-10-01 16:38, DOG21313 wrote:
Anyways, I don't exactly think you're entirely ready yet if your having trouble, maybe go level

I tried that. Now I just have a lv94 Hune who still can't handle ult. Caves.

Anyway, more advice: Find the best A.Beast % rare weps you can find.

Jason
Oct 1, 2003, 06:44 PM
You guys are gonna get in trouble for one word posts *sits back and watches as they run to edit their posts* Thats better...

Anyways, I don't exactly think you're entirely ready yet if your having trouble, maybe go level, or wait for those Yases to come... *winks*

Equip some resist dark units and try your best to stay away from those Obs, they get annoying.
I'd set a telepipe every once in a while, so if you accedentally die, you don't have to run back through the whole level.
And finally: Dont be afraid to run. We all have to do it at some time, and for rangers, it is a very helpful tactic... (well I don't really know that, I don't have a ranger... it sure seems like one)

Nothing wrong with love, what's with your bitch attitude? And I posted another post in here, too, saying level up and stuff after the maker of this topic said love isn't the solution. You're getting in trouble for not reading enough of this topic before posting.

Jason
Oct 1, 2003, 06:46 PM
On 2003-10-01 16:43, vegeta000110 wrote:

Anyways, I don't exactly think you're entirely ready yet if your having trouble, maybe go level

I tried that. Now I just have a lv94 Hune who still can't handle ult. Caves.

Anyway, more advice: Find the best A.Beast % rare weps you can find.

Lving up is still a good answer, and that more advice of yours too of course. Another advice would be patience.

DOG21313
Oct 1, 2003, 06:55 PM
Er... I could delete posts before... could a mod delete this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DOG21313 on 2003-10-01 19:49 ]</font>

flueggy
Oct 1, 2003, 06:55 PM
On 2003-10-01 16:44, Jason wrote:

Nothing wrong with love, what's with your bitch attitude? And I posted another post in here, too, saying level up and stuff after the maker of this topic said love isn't the solution. You're getting in trouble for not reading enough of this topic before posting.

there's nothing wrong with luv but what he meant single word posts like "chicken" is only used to waste time, that's what he meant, he never said that luv is wrong

Jason
Oct 1, 2003, 06:58 PM
On 2003-10-01 16:55, DOG21313 wrote:

On 2003-10-01 16:44, Jason wrote:

I wasn't saying anything was wrong with offering love as a suggestion, but the fourm rules state that you shouldn't use one word bosts, why is that so hard to understand?

That was really nothing. Get over it. What happened, happened. Need to be more clear? Read my mood.

DOG21313
Oct 1, 2003, 07:05 PM
Er... I could delete posts before... could a mod delete this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DOG21313 on 2003-10-01 19:48 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Oct 1, 2003, 08:25 PM
Thats enough. Stay on topic and the spamming will stop or official warnings will be handed out.

flueggy
Oct 1, 2003, 08:43 PM
relly i want advice ok i did not make this post for fighting, just for advice

DOG21313
Oct 1, 2003, 09:46 PM
Really, I just tried to stop the fight... anyways, got some more info for you Dan:

Caves Enemy Stats: http://pso-world.com/beastiary.php?location=2&artid=332&version=v3

Dal Ral Lie Stats: http://pso-world.com/beastiary.php?location=2&artid=332&version=v3

Caves Maps: http://pso-world.com/beastiary.php?location=2&artid=332&version=v3

Also, make sure you have enough HP to survive Dal Ral Lie's Attacks, his attack's ATP = Amount of Damage done.

Also, I am lv 122, and still haven't attempted it, mostly because I hate it and I got online before I had a chance to beat it, but... Oh well, you might just have to level.

Also, I'm gonna delete all my unuseful posts in a sec...

Jason
Oct 2, 2003, 05:22 PM
You should have enough "advice" now, flueggy.