PDA

View Full Version : Red weapons

Ralli_Maren
Oct 1, 2003, 08:55 PM
Alright, my boyfriend has 2 of these weapons, simply called Red "weapon type", like Red Saber. Looking through the item list I've seen they all have letters carved into them. The letters are: He, a, th, h, cl, and i. All that's missing is the ff and you have Heathcliff. Apparently, Heathcliff Flowen was working on these weapons. What I'm wondering is if something special happens with these weapons, like maybe if you have them all, the ff one will show up? Or what?

Bit
Oct 1, 2003, 09:01 PM
When you have all the red weapons, they spell out "Heathcliff". You must be missing one somewhere, there is one for the ff one too.

Ralli_Maren
Oct 1, 2003, 09:05 PM
I saw these in the item list... Maybe I missed something. Thanks. Does anything special happen?

Bit
Oct 1, 2003, 09:06 PM
I wish. =

Nope, nothing special I know when you get all of them. Just alot of decent weapons under your disposal.

Mixfortune
Oct 2, 2003, 02:46 AM
Red Saber-------H
----------------e
Red Sword-------a
Red Daggers-----t
Red Partisan----h
Red Slicer------c
----------------l
Red Handgun-----i
Red Mechgun-----f
----------------f

Can't get them to line up correctly, but you should
be able to get the point. As you can see, the "ff" you
are missing come from the Red Mechguns, a ranger
only weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-10-02 00:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-10-02 00:48 ]</font>

Coxy
Oct 2, 2003, 03:51 AM
On 2003-10-01 18:55, Ralli_Maren wrote:
Alright, my boyfriend has 2 of these weapons, simply called Red "weapon type", like Red Saber. Looking through the item list I've seen they all have letters carved into them. The letters are: He, a, th, h, cl, and i. All that's missing is the ff and you have Heathcliff. Apparently, Heathcliff Flowen was working on these weapons. What I'm wondering is if something special happens with these weapons, like maybe if you have them all, the ff one will show up? Or what?

Common knowledge for a while now, i think there is a guide on it

On 2003-10-01 19:01, Bit wrote:
When you have all the red weapons, they spell out "Heathcliff". You must be missing one somewhere, there is one for the ff one too.

What was that about bit? have you gone mad? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

edwinsu
Oct 2, 2003, 03:59 AM
now why is the RED SCORPIO not a "red" weapon???

-edwinsu-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: edwinsu on 2003-10-02 01:59 ]</font>

zimmk2vgc
Oct 2, 2003, 11:01 AM
if u fight olga with a red weapon and go back you can see flowen...if hes nice on ult he'll give you some precious deoxyribonucleic acid everyone wants

Ketchup345
Oct 2, 2003, 11:20 AM
On 2003-10-02 09:01, zimmk2vgc wrote:
if u fight olga with a red weapon and go back you can see flowen...if hes nice on ult he'll give you some precious deoxyribonucleic acid everyone wants

Umm, not by what this (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173) says.

Mixfortune
Oct 2, 2003, 12:51 PM
On 2003-10-02 01:59, edwinsu wrote:
now why is the RED SCORPIO not a "red" weapon???

-edwinsu-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: edwinsu on 2003-10-02 01:59 ]</font>

Red weapons date back to DC ver.2.
Red Scorpio is new to ver.3 (EPI&II), I believe.