PDA

View Full Version : The Main door to Central Dome...

Reece
Oct 1, 2003, 08:55 PM
Ok I was just thinking about this. I forgot you could walk up to it. Mabey it will open in another quest? Mabey Pionner 1 secrets and people are traped inside. (I know the place you fight the dragon is the dome but thats like the basement)

Soukosa
Oct 1, 2003, 09:06 PM
That would just take you to where you fight the Dragon at. You can see the other side of the door on the inside.

Jkid
Oct 1, 2003, 09:07 PM
Actully,you can see the other side of the door. When you finish fighting the dragon. You can see the other side of the door that was shut.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jkid on 2003-10-01 19:33 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 1, 2003, 09:58 PM
I still find it interesting that there isn't a city inside there. Instead we have a cave. Just what was the point of it? Where did the people of Pioneer 1 actually live? Maybe Episode III will solve that riddle.

Reece
Oct 1, 2003, 10:17 PM
thats not ALL the dome. There is more to it. Sure it's the DOME but there is more stuff around it.

_Sinue_
Oct 1, 2003, 11:25 PM
It would be cool, but I doubt there's anything back there. If anything, they'd just put a small warp in there which took you inside the dome. The actual area behind that door is a very small rectangular room the size of that door. There's a flat texture on the back wall, and simply nothing beyond that. You just keep running towards the horizon, without even ground under you to run on.

Tekershee
Oct 2, 2003, 01:50 AM
Well maybe people do live there.

But then some kid had a pet dragon which Dark Falz mutated... and he went KABOOM! And it went all fiery.

Hehe...

A2K
Oct 2, 2003, 02:16 AM
I always assumed that the inside of the dome was became "scooped out" completely as a result of the explosion...

AngelAlys
Oct 2, 2003, 02:28 AM
I think its weird because if you do the offline quests, i think the journalist one, NOL says in the forest that these were the living quarters for the people of Pioneer 1, so it looks like they all had sleeping bags and slept on the floor http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif As for what happened to the people of Pioneer 1 just look at the floor when you're fighting DF they appear to all be there!

Spider
Oct 2, 2003, 03:42 AM
Yeah, I reckon that dome would have looked all old PS inside room like, then a big bang occured and it kinda destroyed it all and made it look like a cave, you probobly find the whole caves level was "living quarters" but just become filthy tunnels after the explosion.

Shina
Oct 2, 2003, 06:53 AM
Using walk through walls, you can see whats back there, or anywhere around the dome, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Meaning, they can't just make up a quest adding stuff back there, the map is writen. There's nothing there.
Sorry :/

A2K
Oct 2, 2003, 02:42 PM
Lol... just because it isn't in the code doesn't mean there isn't anything there. I mean, don't look at it so much from a technical perspective as from, well, an actual person's perspective. Does the rest of Ragol outside the areas around the Central Dome and Gal Da Val not exist simply because you can't get to them?

SnowReaper
Oct 2, 2003, 03:04 PM
Before the blast there wanst grass.. but when the creatures started to go mad and destoryed everything..grass started to go though the holes in the floor from the boom O.o; duuh common sense theres more ways that grass could though.. think about it for a second and you might come up with somthing i bet your like.. i can think wow >.<